Guest

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Holy Crap.....did you see the breaking news today? There was a boat in Australia going in circles with no driver?
Oh the humanity! Maybe they should spend their resources on researching real stories like the health care debate in Cape.
GUEST
#2 Jan 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
Holy Crap.....did you see the breaking news today? There was a boat in Australia going in circles with no driver?
Oh the humanity! Maybe they should spend their resources on researching real stories like the health care debate in Cape.
Who really cares what you think?
AHHHH

Moberly, MO

#3 Jan 10, 2013
i agree who cares have another cup of coffee and get a life!!! ha ha
kala

Farmington, MO

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Also have breakfast with that coffee too.
Lauren fan

Fairfax, VA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
I watch the breakfast show every morning. But I watch it to look at the jiggle twins.
samuel

Fairfax, VA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Lauren fan wrote:
I watch the breakfast show every morning. But I watch it to look at the jiggle twins.
That's a little bit too much information.
GUEST
#7 Jan 10, 2013
Lauren fan wrote:
I watch the breakfast show every morning. But I watch it to look at the jiggle twins.
Always has to be a fool with no morals spew their filth.
Hooters

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 10, 2013
If it was not for the jiggle twins more than half the audience would be gone.
samuel

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Always has to be a fool with no morals spew their filth.
I know every time! Always that one filthy pervert that wants you to know it.
samuel

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Hooters wrote:
If it was not for the jiggle twins more than half the audience would be gone.
Speak for yourself pervert.just speaking the truth.you should be use to it by now.Not every body is a pervert.some of us just watch the news for the news not to be perverted.
Taco

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself pervert.just speaking the truth.you should be use to it by now.Not every body is a pervert.some of us just watch the news for the news not to be perverted.
Sure is not much News to watch. Recycled stories everyday. I too only watch to get peak at the Cheek Slappers jiggling under her sweater.
sandy

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2013
It's is not perverted to like boobs. Over half the world likes boobs. Women like them so much they get fake ones. So take your sorry, boob hating self elsewhere.
GUEST
#13 Jan 10, 2013
sandy wrote:
It's is not perverted to like boobs. Over half the world likes boobs. Women like them so much they get fake ones. So take your sorry, boob hating self elsewhere.
Why don't you take your dumbass some where else.
sandy

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you take your dumbass some where else.
Boob hater.
Taco

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you take your dumbass some where else.
Leave poor "Sandy" alone. If it be told there are many others who won't admit it but they watch the show to to admire those big beautiful chest pillows. Hell, a lot of females would love to nuzzle their face between them
Hello

Lockhart, TX

#16 Jan 10, 2013
[email protected]@n! Hell yeah!
ShowMe

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 10, 2013
I enjoy it ... Won't u turn the channel
Lauren fan

Fairfax, VA

#18 Jan 10, 2013
sandy wrote:
It's is not perverted to like boobs. Over half the world likes boobs. Women like them so much they get fake ones. So take your sorry, boob hating self elsewhere.
It's okay Sandy If you like them.I swing towards the other way too .Both ways it's all good girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 2 hr Guest 20
St. Francis interview process 8 hr Guest 84
Why do black people not work? (Feb '14) 11 hr Dick 96
Eden "health" spa 12 hr Guest 2
Sperling's 16 hr Guest 5
miss you big boy-sparky 17 hr guest 1
Sam Tanksley Trucking (May '10) 17 hr Lego65 73

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages