Who is the best attorney for a custod...

Who is the best attorney for a custody battle

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
momma

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I need any and all suggestions to the best custody attorney in this area please!! Thank you!
guest

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
momma wrote:
I need any and all suggestions to the best custody attorney in this area please!! Thank you!

JEFF DIXHE'S ONE OF THE BEST ON CUSTODY CASES
splc

Rayville, MO

#3 Dec 20, 2012
momma wrote:
I need any and all suggestions to the best custody attorney in this area please!! Thank you!
if you want someone who fights tooth and nail, jennifer booth in jackson mo across from the jackson court house. go to her office. great lawyer.
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Dec 20, 2012
So will Jeff Dix he's awesome
goodness

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
I have to disagree about Booth but I have heard nothing but good about Dix and also Statler law firm is excellent as well. Good luck!!
Options

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
goodness wrote:
I have to disagree about Booth but I have heard nothing but good about Dix and also Statler law firm is excellent as well. Good luck!!
Which one at Statler? I found Pete to be expensive.
goodness

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Travis.. He is slightly pricy but good
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Why don't you have your children now ?
lollygaggin

Bethalto, IL

#9 Dec 20, 2012
my thoughts exactly
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Give your kids away! It's easier!
splc

Doniphan, MO

#11 Dec 20, 2012
goodness wrote:
Travis.. He is slightly pricy but good
what about booth?
momma

Jackson, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Before you try to talk some mess...I DO have my child thank you..and I have had him on my own for 2 years while his father has seen him ONCE in that time...and could care less about him. He has nothing going for him..no job, no car, no house. I have ALL of the above and will be graduating college in May. I want to file for full custody so I dont have to deal with a deadbeat at all. It takes more than making a baby to be a daddy. So if all you can do is try to start drama keep it to yourself. Im a damn good momma thats ready to move on and continue to live my life happy with my son. And wanted to know good attorneys even though I am sure he wont fight against me and defintly wont win if he does..I still prefer a good attorney.
momma

Jackson, MO

#13 Dec 20, 2012
And thank you to the ones who had positive input and informed me of some attorneys. It's very appreciated. I will start making some calls and set up appointments tomorrow!
Shhhh

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Dec 20, 2012
momma wrote:
And thank you to the ones who had positive input and informed me of some attorneys. It's very appreciated. I will start making some calls and set up appointments tomorrow!
Going thru the same situation as we speak- and Jeff Dix is my attorney- he is not only awesome at what he does - he doesn't bull shit you- he is always straight forward with his answers and what he feels he can or cannot do for you- and he's not overly pricey either/ do yourself and ur child a favor and call Jeff Dix u won't be disappointed!
momma

Jackson, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Thanks so much!!!
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Dec 21, 2012
momma wrote:
Before you try to talk some mess...I DO have my child thank you..and I have had him on my own for 2 years while his father has seen him ONCE in that time...and could care less about him. He has nothing going for him..no job, no car, no house. I have ALL of the above and will be graduating college in May. I want to file for full custody so I dont have to deal with a deadbeat at all. It takes more than making a baby to be a daddy. So if all you can do is try to start drama keep it to yourself. Im a damn good momma thats ready to move on and continue to live my life happy with my son. And wanted to know good attorneys even though I am sure he wont fight against me and defintly wont win if he does..I still prefer a good attorney.
Jeff Dix would b ur man sorry to read this stuff on here
edith

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2012
jeff dix is awesome for good fathers
proudGOP

United States

#18 Dec 22, 2012
People who look for attorney recommendations on topix are usually broke azzes
guest

Fairfax, VA

#19 Dec 22, 2012
proudGOP wrote:
People who look for attorney recommendations on topix are usually broke azzes
Not always azzhole .... Just want good input from other ppl that had went thru the same stuff bully
guest

Fairfax, VA

#20 Dec 22, 2012
edith wrote:
jeff dix is awesome for good fathers
And for. MOTHERS AN CHILDREN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFVS Monkeys 38 min George Bailey 6
Local Business Pay Cuts 42 min George Bailey 19
sucide 1 hr Ravenwitch 35
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 1 hr usernamejoeschmoe 194
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 1 hr Ravenwitch 609
Becking weigtloss clinic (Jul '14) 2 hr Ravenwitch 24
frazierbankhead 7 hr curious 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages