Black mamba

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Who no dat shawt white gurl wit da dark hurr wurkin dem tables at da huddle house in cape? DAAAAAMMMM she fine an dat booty b poppin like a bottle a crystal I rolled up in thur wit my boys an she was on da bak of dudes car wit da bumps n da trunk who no dat shawty an if she wanna man
U not black

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Stfu!
hi

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

With da bumps ????? Hahaha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Black mamba wrote:
Who no dat shawt white gurl wit da dark hurr wurkin dem tables at da huddle house in cape? DAAAAAMMMM she fine an dat booty b poppin like a bottle a crystal I rolled up in thur wit my boys an she was on da bak of dudes car wit da bumps n da trunk who no dat shawty an if she wanna man
Hopefully she's want a man with some class. That's NOT you. Obviously.
honestly

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nobody talks like that anymore or ever.
sweetness

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Really aparently you dont hang on da southside or da deep south or your just some stuck up white ass prep.
Black mamba

De Soto, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Y u peeps gotsta b hatin on me? I be askin bout dis shawty nots my speeks so who nos dat gurl?

Clarendon Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Black mamba wrote:
Y u peeps gotsta b hatin on me? I be askin bout dis shawty nots my speeks so who nos dat gurl?
Troll. You are about as white as they come.

Since: Jun 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I agree with guest. Probably a loser who she works with trying to find out about her by pretending to talk this way. Too scared to just ask.
allie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Black mamba wrote:
You must be talkin about Michele? Hmmm don't you think you need to speak to her directly instead of starting a thread on this site!!! I swear some people are so ignorant!! Grow up G dog!!
leggomyeggo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Did you mom drop you on your head as a child?
Black mamba

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

meme26 wrote:
I agree with guest. Probably a loser who she works with trying to find out about her by pretending to talk this way. Too scared to just ask.
Naw ya dig I don't be workin at dat spot shit I be self employed makin dat paper!! Ya herd
Black mamba

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

allie wrote:
<quoted text> You must be talkin about Michele? Hmmm don't you think you need to speak to her directly instead of starting a thread on this site!!! I swear some people are so ignorant!! Grow up G dog!!
She wurk da nights at the one up at da end of broadway? Gots dat sexy round booty bout 5 foot 6 inches with dark hurr up in a pony tail ready to grab from the back?
Cindy

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Black mamba wrote:
What the F... did you just say ?Act like you have some sense and you might get alittle respect ! Holy shit...dat=that,shawt=short,wi t=with,hurr=hair,dem=them etc.. Where in the hell did you go to school? Your mother needs to either send you back or sue them son of a b......!
Clown

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>What the F... did you just say ?Act like you have some sense and you might get alittle respect ! Holy shit...dat=that,shawt=short,wi t=with,hurr=hair,dem=them etc.. Where in the hell did you go to school? Your mother needs to either send you back or sue them son of a b......!
I agree with you. But most people from the shitty part of cape and Jackson talk like that. They need shot so they quit wasting our oxygen.
Cousin Ed

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

What language is it you speak young imbecile ?? Obviously not the queens English. You are speaking an uneducated form of pidgin. You do know you can't get a job talking like that?
Black mamba

De Soto, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Cousin Ed wrote:
What language is it you speak young imbecile ?? Obviously not the queens English. You are speaking an uneducated form of pidgin. You do know you can't get a job talking like that?
U needs ta pay mo tension to da shit I be sayin up in hurr mans I said earlier I bes workin go muself makin dat hella bank paper pimpin
Cousin Ed

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Hablo ghetto
this woman

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Black mamba wrote:
<quoted text>She wurk da nights at the one up at da end of broadway? Gots dat sexy round booty bout 5 foot 6 inches with dark hurr up in a pony tail ready to grab from the back?
Did you say your mama does or mamba?
i know who you are

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Those of you correcting his grammar are just as stupid as he is. This is a cook who works with her, trying to disguise himself by portraying himself (very offensively) as what he considers a black man to sound like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 5 min pmcdermottrhodes 10,208
Lake Girardeau fishing 1 hr guest 3
Scott Barnhart 2 hr Anon 17
back surgery 3 hr Respect 8
Cat euthanization 3 hr Law Abiding Citizen 16
In a War between Globalsts and Russians, I'm "R... 4 hr Guest 32
America's strong support for ISRAEL 5 hr Israel 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••