104.7 KREZ and Kidd Kraddick

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Say it aint so

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone know what is going on with the "NEW" 104.7.....are they no longer covering Kidd Kraddick in the Morning ?

Jackson, MO

#2 Apr 25, 2013
I don't know the details, but I do know I won't be listening to them again unless they bring Kidd back!!!! I'm boycotting them till Kidd is back on the air with them!!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
I don't know the details, but I do know I won't be listening to them again unless they bring Kidd back!!!! I'm boycotting them till Kidd is back on the air with them!!!!
I quit listening to them because of Kidd and his stupid sidekicks. Change was needed
Agreed

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Completely agree. I enjoy listening to Kidd Kraddick, Kelly, J-SI, Jenna and Big Al every day and will completely remove the station from my preset if they are no longer there.
So many other stations playing the same crap people like sinner000 listens to. I never listen to 96.5 again after they removed Kidd.
I've go an MP3 player full of thousands of songs if I want music.
Damnit I'm gona miss those guys if another station don't pick them up.
Say it aint so

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2013
I called the station this morning , no answer :(
I emailed four different email addresses and all were returned invailed.
All i can say is it will truly suck without Kidd in the morning.
As for Sinner0000.....Turn thr station if you have thr ability and knowledge of how to push a button.....

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Say it aint so wrote:
I called the station this morning , no answer :(
I emailed four different email addresses and all were returned invailed.
All i can say is it will truly suck without Kidd in the morning.
As for Sinner0000.....Turn thr station if you have thr ability and knowledge of how to push a button.....
I have as much right to my opinion as you have to yours and the right to voice it. I enjoy the station just not the dribble that my ears were treated to each morning. And yes, I have figured out how to change the station and do. Try finding Kidd Claptrapp elsewhere. Surely he and his sidekicks can be found on another station. I'm just sayin, my opinion. You don't have to like it
Say it aint so

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Your right, I don't have to like it. And I don't. Their are plenty of other stations that play the same crap 104.7 plays, you can listen to them every morning. The only thing 104.7 had going for it was Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.
You don't have to listen to it if you don't like it.
From somewhere

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2013
They are are no longer playing Kidd in the morning.

and they have lost me as a listerner.

@-----D
Will

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 26, 2013
I, too, will stop listening. My daughter and I loved listening to Kidd and the gang on the way to school/work.

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2013
This is the stations standard email response....

'Thank you for your email. We have a new show starting Monday.
Research is showing it was time for a change. The new show will provide an opportunity for a little bit more music.

Hope that you will give the new show a chance.'
Burgers

Tulsa, OK

#11 Apr 26, 2013
From somewhere wrote:
They are are no longer playing Kidd in the morning.

and they have lost me as a listerner.

@-----D
And I'm sure they're devastated.
From somewhere

Dexter, MO

#13 Apr 26, 2013
guest wrote:
This is the stations standard email response....
'Thank you for your email. We have a new show starting Monday.
Research is showing it was time for a change. The new show will provide an opportunity for a little bit more music.
Hope that you will give the new show a chance.'
Not a chance
Blast from the Past

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Apr 26, 2013
105.5 has Kidd Kraddick.
Pam

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Apr 26, 2013
I agree with the ppl are saying that stations playing easy listening music are a dime a dozen here ... we get little entertainment for 4 hours each weekday. i wasn't inculded in that research that shows that most people wanted more music. They can have it on 104.7. i will buy a new car radio and figure out a way to get TX stations. This sucks and the true listeners' expense.
Pam

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Blast, i can't get 105.5 to come in on any of my radios here.:(
chicken lips

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Apr 26, 2013
I listen to it on my computer while I work. I love Kidd Kraddick show and I'm disappointed that it will no longer be on the radio around this area.

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
If you don't listen, how will you know when Kidd Krackhead is back?
Kidd fan

United States

#19 Apr 26, 2013
104.7 is now removed from my radio. I hope I can get 105.5 on Monday. Where is the station at?
Say it aint so

Dexter, MO

#20 Apr 26, 2013
I will give 105.5 a try, thanks.

And Tattooed scooter guy, they've made their choice (104.7) if they go back to Kidd then I'm sure we will hear about it. I bet money they will keep that blasted Delilah show :(
Either way I hope they go bankrupt
sick big time

United States

#21 Apr 29, 2013
The new 104.7 sick.big time. Need Kidd back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is in jail??? 1 hr god1970 5
Does anyone have a scientific answer for why Wh... 2 hr Kellie 35
looking for old dfs worker (May '15) 6 hr Guest 17
Cape public school is infested with bed bugs an... 12 hr Guest 15
Chris Ulrich 13 hr Guest 19
Tired of seeing black people using electric whe... (Mar '10) 17 hr Cleveland 122
Cistom Cut Tue Chris 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages