bobby

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Yes I'm white and I'm a very hard working American who respects elders and obeys the law.all my life I've had people tell me now there r some good blacks out there. My question is where? I've yet to meet a single one. And why in gods name do they have to behave the way they is? Big loud mouth no respect obnoxious greasy nasty etc etc. And its let me ask you a question not let me ax u a querstion. And why don't they obey the law and work a real job besides slinging dope and stealing. They cannot be trusted in any way. If your in a public place and they come in just b prepared. And the dumb names they name their children. Why. Why? Why? They r not African. Shaneqwa? Obamaneshia? Shanaynay? And act like everybody owes them something cause their ancestors were slaves? Newsflash there were just as many white slaves as there were black slaves. Just do us all a favor and get the crap out of here please
helpful

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 18, 2013
howd u like tomeet?
jkh

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really hypocritical the way you varmints whine and moan about my posting factual information about White behavior and White culture.
Yet as soon as I stop, here some two or three more of you Crackers with all of your lies and bullshit about African Americans.
Just remember if you respond to us with kindness and respect we will respond to you the same way.
As long as there are feeble-minded critters on here spewing out their distorted ideas about us, then we must have our people here to correct the lies you tell. Otherwise, nearly all of you crackers would believe what they are saying and things would only get worse.
To sit on the sidelines and say nothing when the truly dangerous people are talking makes you all just as guilty as they are.
The SUPREME BEING is definitely NOT pleased with the behavior of Crackers. You all are going to have HELL to pay on judgement day! I suspect it will come a lot sooner than all of you realize.
That's amazing!!! That's pretty much the way the rest of us feel about you!!! We try to combat your lies and half truths, with common since and reality.
I know you will most likely call me names and say I'm stuck on stupid, but your childishness doesn't change that you are far and away the most bigoted person on this forum. and you can call me racist if you want, but the only black man I can think of that I don't like is you. If that makes me racist, to you, then so be it.
Hello Moriarty

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really hypocritical the way you varmints whine and moan about my posting factual information about White behavior and White culture.
Yet as soon as I stop, here some two or three more of you Crackers with all of your lies and bullshit about African Americans.
Just remember if you respond to us with kindness and respect we will respond to you the same way.
As long as there are feeble-minded critters on here spewing out their distorted ideas about us, then we must have our people here to correct the lies you tell. Otherwise, nearly all of you crackers would believe what they are saying and things would only get worse.
To sit on the sidelines and say nothing when the truly dangerous people are talking makes you all just as guilty as they are.
The SUPREME BEING is definitely NOT pleased with the behavior of Crackers. You all are going to have HELL to pay on judgement day! I suspect it will come a lot sooner than all of you realize.
Hell is a myth....just sayin .....
Real

Dexter, MO

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another example of the "Truth" which they all avoid. Why you ask? Because there is no "White" arguement outside of the typical nonsense they post on this forum. Nicely done Sir Knowledge, nicely done indeed.
wow

Columbia, MO

#13 Mar 18, 2013
The people on here never cease to amaze me. I am from Eastern Europe and you all have no idea what racism is. It amazes me people have so little to do that this is what it has resulted in. Pointless bickering. Yes every country has a a bad part of their history. America with the black/white thing is no different. Try living in Germany, Romania, or close to the Russian border. Why don't you people at least try and follow the rest of the world and let it go already. You're not doing anything but drag it out. It actually cracks me up there are people that still think they are a "Supreme Race". We are all humans, get over it. You think a judgement day will do anything? Thinking you or your race is smarter or better than anything else, well it actually makes you look like a moronic idiot. Thanks for holding humanity back. The most genius thing said on here so far is "Just remember if you respond to us with kindness and respect we will respond to you the same way." That is how we are supposed to live anyway. Blame it on the person, not the race.
Real

Dexter, MO

#14 Mar 18, 2013
ROTFLMMFAO!!! Sure.
Knowledge

De Soto, MO

#15 Mar 18, 2013
It's because we are the spawn of satan. We can't help but be who we are. God has been trying to teach us through our trials of slavery that the life we lived did not honor him. We must strive harder to be as good as gods favored children. I apologize for preaching satan's word for so long.
Hello Moriarty

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2013
wow wrote:
The people on here never cease to amaze me. I am from Eastern Europe and you all have no idea what racism is. It amazes me people have so little to do that this is what it has resulted in. Pointless bickering. Yes every country has a a bad part of their history. America with the black/white thing is no different. Try living in Germany, Romania, or close to the Russian border. Why don't you people at least try and follow the rest of the world and let it go already. You're not doing anything but drag it out. It actually cracks me up there are people that still think they are a "Supreme Race". We are all humans, get over it. You think a judgement day will do anything? Thinking you or your race is smarter or better than anything else, well it actually makes you look like a moronic idiot. Thanks for holding humanity back. The most genius thing said on here so far is "Just remember if you respond to us with kindness and respect we will respond to you the same way." That is how we are supposed to live anyway. Blame it on the person, not the race.
Some of "US" already know this. But there are many (Real, Knowledge, Jeff Washington ect ect) that can't seem to "let it go"
But that is good advice, if only people would follow it.
Applaud

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Hello Moriarty wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of "US" already know this. But there are many (Real, Knowledge, Jeff Washington ect ect) that can't seem to "let it go"
But that is good advice, if only people would follow it.
I agree with all this. If it weren't for the media and people that can't "let it go", it probably wouldn't be as relevant. Not saying it wouldn't disappear completely. We obviously still have these crazy "spawn of sateners", but maybe people could start looking for the good instead of the bad in people. Normally I avoid these threads, but there have been a couple good things said in here. I have many friends of different races, trust me, look for the good in people. Some day these crazies will get old and die. Then it won't matter anyway.

Jackson, MO

#18 Mar 18, 2013
I'm color blind and that's the way I like it!
huopi

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Blacks just want everything for nothing. We are tired of this bullshit.
Poc

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2013
guest wrote:
I'm color blind and that's the way I like it!
Sorry but you can't escape being a racist by pretending you don't see color, if you are not a poc then you are white. If you are white, your are born with white privilege and everything that entitles you just for being white. By pretending to be color blind you are doing nothing to help the minorities and doing everything to help the racist problems of today. You see, if you are born white it is kinda of like being born with original sin the only difference is there is no forgiveness for your whiteness. All you can hope to do is spend your whole life trying to atone for your white privilege, which you can never do. Hahahhahahahahaha. You will forever be a racist, and you thought you were so pc.
Read this for a better understanding how there is no way you can make it right except to commit genocide of the entire white race or black race to end racism. http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/alcof...
This is the way that us poc see it and that is the way it is.

Jackson, MO

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Poc wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you can't escape being a racist by pretending you don't see color, if you are not a poc then you are white. If you are white, your are born with white privilege and everything that entitles you just for being white. By pretending to be color blind you are doing nothing to help the minorities and doing everything to help the racist problems of today. You see, if you are born white it is kinda of like being born with original sin the only difference is there is no forgiveness for your whiteness. All you can hope to do is spend your whole life trying to atone for your white privilege, which you can never do. Hahahhahahahahaha. You will forever be a racist, and you thought you were so pc.
Read this for a better understanding how there is no way you can make it right except to commit genocide of the entire white race or black race to end racism. http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/alcof...
This is the way that us poc see it and that is the way it is.
You don't understand, I really am color blind. I have no idea what you're talking about, stupid! Ha Ha Ha
jst

United States

#24 Mar 20, 2013
I'd like to ask why black ppl talk like they have a swollen mouth. You cannot understand anything that comes out. And when you can, it's all curse words?
Poc

De Soto, MO

#25 Mar 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand, I really am color blind. I have no idea what you're talking about, stupid! Ha Ha Ha
them all you see is black and white and shades of gray. Racist.

United States

#26 Mar 20, 2013
Poc wrote:
<quoted text> them all you see is black and white and shades of gray. Racist.
At least he can see shades of grey. You ONLY see black vs white. Racist!

Jackson, MO

#27 Mar 21, 2013
Poc wrote:
<quoted text> them all you see is black and white and shades of gray. Racist.
Let me guess, you're a liberal democrat, you're on some sort of welfare, you have never worked and you think I owe you a living. Don't comeback and tell me all you've done, we both know that's a lie.Get some pride and get a job, stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assembly of God Churches 3 min hmmm 38
Whiskey River 4 hr Rednecksaretrash 3
Semo fair 5 hr Yeah right 17
Hannah wiggs and her forehead 5 hr Sorry 6
who got shot? 5 hr Kilo 13
Dirty Cop 6 hr Carlos 9
Do you like to be flashed? (Feb '13) 6 hr Carlos 37

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance