FYI

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Has anyone been to the area's haunted houses this year? Are they any good?

Black Forest?
Dark Woods Cemetery?
Jackson Haunted Train?
Arena Building?

Any others worth mentioning?
crawdad

Alton, IL

#2 Oct 19, 2011
FYI wrote:
Has anyone been to the area's haunted houses this year? Are they any good?

Black Forest?
Dark Woods Cemetery?
Jackson Haunted Train?
Arena Building?

Any others worth mentioning?
I went to talon falls outside of Paducah KY and it was great..
spooky

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 19, 2011
I've been through the HHH. It's pretty good compared to other years. Some rooms are meant to be creepy, and not scary, so basing your desicion on what you heard about one room would be bad. It's a pretty decent haunted house. $5 admission.
FYI

Grass Valley, CA

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Is black forest or dark woods cemetery any good?
BEST ONE

Jackson, MO

#5 Oct 21, 2011
talon falls in ky is by far the best one i have ever been to. i would rather spend my money going to that one than going to any of the lame ones here.
tweets1975

Franklin, TN

#6 Oct 21, 2011
BEST ONE wrote:
talon falls in ky is by far the best one i have ever been to. i would rather spend my money going to that one than going to any of the lame ones here.
Talon falls is great. Well worth the road trip
FYI

Grass Valley, CA

#7 Oct 22, 2011
I like Talon Falls too, but it's $40 per person.

The local ones are $5-$7 per person. That's why I'm trying to get an opinion of them.
Hannah Gruen

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Oct 22, 2011
The one down at Begg's is pretty interesting. I went to it two years ago but they probably have switched it up a lot since then. I don't know about the others though. I just know the one at the arena park made me laugh the whole way through.
Jenn

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 22, 2011
We're heading to Creepyworld next weekend. The biggest haunted attraction, 7 haunted houses/hayrides/drive in, etc. And the #1 and 2 scariest in MO and US. Going to Saw 3D one first. I can't wait!!!!!
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 22, 2011
I know a real haunted house in Kelso! My grandparents lived there and it was VERY active.
Talk about things that go bump in the night!
Cherokee

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 22, 2011
Is there any good hauntd houses or hayrides near Perryville?!
tweets1975

Franklin, TN

#12 Oct 23, 2011
Jenn wrote:
We're heading to Creepyworld next weekend. The biggest haunted attraction, 7 haunted houses/hayrides/drive in, etc. And the #1 and 2 scariest in MO and US. Going to Saw 3D one first. I can't wait!!!!!
Wasn't impressed with creepy world. Too many shaker cans
booboolicious

Jackson, MO

#13 Oct 23, 2011
While you are in St. Louis go to The Darkness as well! It's about a mile from the arch....I've been to almost every haunted house around this area and St Louis IS the best by FAR!!! Well worth the money!!$50 for all 7 if you get the combo ticket. Order the ticket online and print it out so you don't have to wait in that line as well!! Happy Haunting!!!!!
Jenn wrote:
We're heading to Creepyworld next weekend. The biggest haunted attraction, 7 haunted houses/hayrides/drive in, etc. And the #1 and 2 scariest in MO and US. Going to Saw 3D one first. I can't wait!!!!!
booboolicious

Jackson, MO

#14 Oct 23, 2011
So when can we visit?? Hehe
guest wrote:
I know a real haunted house in Kelso! My grandparents lived there and it was VERY active.
Talk about things that go bump in the night!
really

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 24, 2011
booboolicious wrote:
So when can we visit?? Hehe
<quoted text>
someone lives there now, but I'm telling you, that house is haunted! For real...There was no sleeping at night there. Doors slamming, foot steps, voices! Pretty creepy!
Jenn

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 24, 2011
booboolicious wrote:
<quoted text>While you are in St. Louis go to The Darkness as well! It's about a mile from the arch....I've been to almost every haunted house around this area and St Louis IS the best by FAR!!! Well worth the money!!$50 for all 7 if you get the combo ticket. Order the ticket online and print it out so you don't have to wait in that line as well!! Happy Haunting!!!!!
I checked into that online. Sounds uber scary! No lights, just you and a small glow stuck. Don't know if I'm brave enough for that one!
booboolicious

Jackson, MO

#17 Oct 24, 2011
No no...google Creepyworld in St. Louis and it will show u that place and the Darkness too.... I promise it's not like what u said. I've been there every year!
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>I checked into that online. Sounds uber scary! No lights, just you and a small glow stuck. Don't know if I'm brave enough for that one!
kentucky

Anna, IL

#19 Oct 24, 2011
Talon falls is awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landlord at the plaza 2 hr Aricka 7
I crapped myself!!! 3 hr Nick 8
Dr Keith at st Francis in Cape 4 hr aPatient2 7
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 4 hr Smackdown2017 11
Jordan Archer 4 hr Friend 3
Golden Corral (Oct '16) 5 hr Art Mandalay 47
Looking for travis davie (Sep '16) 5 hr Art Mandalay 10

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages