billy butternutz

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Who is the doctor at Doctors Express? I heard Dr. Beezer is moving again to this new place.
Just the facts

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

It appears to be a franchised "doc-in-the-box" operation, at least that's the way their website looked....

Hannibal, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Doctors Express of Cape Girardeau is an Urgent Care Center. My family and I was very impressed this past Saturday when we toured the new facility. Currently there are three physicians on-site and they provide treatment for any type of illness or injury that is not life threatening. I will definitely be utilizing their services in the future. It's convenient and costs less then visiting a hospital emergency room.

The facility even has x-ray services and an on-site laboratory. Even better they are offering sports physicals for only $10.
billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

wow that's very affordable. i haven't heard of them yet. are they running a special in the paper or on the radio for this physicals special?
Wayne

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

I've never heard of them but in the case of an emergency I'll be going to St. Francis ER for treatment. These doctor in a box places are a little frightening. A real hospital is the only place to be in the case of a true emergency. As far as being seen there for a routine illness I think I'll stick with my family doctor who knows me and who is a real doctor.
dave

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

you would be surprised. this place is the real deal. I did a tour on there grand opening and I was really impressed. nicer than any hospital id ever been in.
Guest2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Wayne wrote:
I've never heard of them but in the case of an emergency I'll be going to St. Francis ER for treatment. These doctor in a box places are a little frightening. A real hospital is the only place to be in the case of a true emergency. As far as being seen there for a routine illness I think I'll stick with my family doctor who knows me and who is a real doctor.
You said it, a person would have to be dying before you MIGHT get the service you deserve at an ER. I haven't been close to dying but I've went and been sent home empty handed and in alot of pain. They did tell me to come back 2 days later for a sonogram to check my gallbladder. I needed relief from pain not a stupid sonogram 2 days later. I hope this new place is nice, it sounds like they have real docs not nurse practitioners. Anything to me would be better than the ER from my experiences.
just had to

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Guest2, they don't give people meds because of drug addicts. They're under the assumption that everyone who claims to be in excruciating pain is a fiend looking for a fix, of which most are. As for people who really need pain meds, you're just plain shi+ out of luck! Anyway, this Dr Express is nothing more than a doctor office that's open on a saturday....big deal! There are a few of those already, but now there's a much nicer place for the northside of town to go when their doc isn't available.
DUH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

dave wrote:
you would be surprised. this place is the real deal. I did a tour on there grand opening and I was really impressed. nicer than any hospital id ever been in.
I guess we will all load up and go there. After all Dave " took the tour and was really impressed" duh dave did you think it would look like crap? The real deal? ha ha. That makes it THE place to go.... A facility is only as good as it's employees. One of which has been forced out of practice for " undesireable behavior" . He won't be practicing long.... court dates will catch up to him and his wifey... As for the new place, it will be like any other, oh except for Dave that is...we will see after he gets the " real deal" treatment if he still sings praises.
guest68

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

The place sucks. I heard staph is rampant there. It will kill you. Sub-par doctors and staff. Stay away! Stay away! STAY AWAY!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

guest68 wrote:
The place sucks. I heard staph is rampant there. It will kill you. Sub-par doctors and staff. Stay away! Stay away! STAY AWAY!
You're full of $h*t! Jealous...
63701cgmo

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Went there, won't ever go back. Bad experience. I would not recommend that place and will make sure nobody in my family ever goes there. I had a simple problem that needed attention and left there upset with the treatment I received. I did not need or want pain meds and they just kept offering pain medication. Finally I left with a prescription for pain medication and antibiotics. I did not go to the pharmacy to fill it either one. I did not want pain medication. I wanted to know why I was having chest and arm pain. "Must be your back" Give me a break. Then what was the antibiotic for? I'm just disgusted.
63701cgmo DUMBAZZ

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

That entire post you just wrote is so full of BS it's not even funny. This is a brand new facility who already knows the drug seekers in Cape Girardeau, and you must be one. They do not push pain meds, I think you must be thinking of the quack in Jackson. This facility knows what to look for and what to prescribe... so nice try... better luck visiting Jackson, unless of course, they know who you are too!!
go cards

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

63701cgmo DUMBAZZ wrote:
That entire post you just wrote is so full of BS it's not even funny. This is a brand new facility who already knows the drug seekers in Cape Girardeau, and you must be one. They do not push pain meds, I think you must be thinking of the quack in Jackson. This facility knows what to look for and what to prescribe... so nice try... better luck visiting Jackson, unless of course, they know who you are too!!
What quack in Jackson are you talking about?
63701cgmo

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

dumbazz, you are certainly that. all i can saw is you must work there or have a financial interest in that place. only a matter of time
dilly dallyer

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

63701cgmo, you had to have visited the wrong place. They don't give out pain meds there unless you have a break or proof. There are no docs in cape that give out pain meds like that anymore.
Cape Visitor

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

I can tell you they offered me pain medication for shoulder pain. I didn't want pain medication, I thought I had either torn something or my shoulder was pulled out of place. I really just wanted to make sure I didn't have a break. I was told to ice it and take the pain medication. I dont' like how I feel on pain medication so I didn't pick it up at Walgreens. After spending too long at Doctors' Express I went home, fashioned a sling myself and put ice on my shoulder until I could get in to see Dr. Kapp. Total waste of my time and money. Dr. Kapp was great. Took care of the problem, conservatively at first then eventually a little more agressively. But I'm recovering and hope to be back to 100% soon. I will never again go see a doc-in-the-box at Doctors' Express. Sorry I can't be more positive. Incidentally, I did not get any pain medication from Dr. Kapp and did not want any pain medication. I rely on Tylenol extra strength to keep my pain to a minimum and most of the time it works just fine. I have to make sure that I stay ahead of the pain.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

billy butternutz wrote:
Who is the doctor at Doctors Express? I heard Dr. Beezer is moving again to this new place.
Could it be because he is being audited for embezelling money from Mt Auburn Medical Group?

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

I think it's a fine facility with a fine staff of doctors and assistants and administrative staff. You'd have made a good choice if you chose to be treated there
Patient

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

I went there Sunday night @ 7:30 and was out the door by 8:00. If it wasn't for this place, I would have been In the ER for a minimum of 4 hours and a $750 bill.

Thanks doctors express!!!! I'll be back and will definitely recommend you to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Arther Headrick from Neelys Landing 23 min Guest 2
Why do black people stink so bad? 55 min Guest 36
Roller Derby Everywhere (Mar '12) 58 min Guest 49
rapist in cape 2 hr been there 28
retrieving deleted text messages on iphone 3g (Apr '12) 2 hr Gera1 54
fox news white people are genetically inferior ... (Aug '13) 3 hr TripleNegative 31
In a War between Globalsts and Russians, I'm "R... 3 hr TripleNegative 20
•••
•••
•••
Cape Girardeau Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••