Minors HD sold to Black Diamond HD fr...

Minors HD sold to Black Diamond HD from Marion!!!!!

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2010
You heard it here first! Black Diamond HD from Marion will take over from Minor's.

Mount Vernon, IL

#2 Oct 3, 2010
Yeah? Where you get this info?

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Email Black Diamond and ask them. I did. I heard the rumor Saturday, emailed them today and they answered. Looks like it is the real deal. Check out their web site, they will change things a bunch!
HD Man

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2010
When is the change over?
semo guy

Jackson, MO

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Most people are getting smart and buying Hondas anyway so what does it matter?
Get Real

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 4, 2010
semo guy, do you really think real Harley people would be caught dead on a Honda? But, I guess we better not go down than road!
HD Man

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Riding a honda is like f#$king a fat woman, fun to do, but you don't want your friends to find out about it......
not taken by Harley

Jackson, MO

#8 Oct 4, 2010
This is why Harley dealerships are putting them right off the interstate. This way they don't have to be pushed as far to the shop.
HD Man

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2010
Take your rice burner and stick it!!!!

O Fallon, MO

#10 Oct 4, 2010
not taken by Harley wrote:
This is why Harley dealerships are putting them right off the interstate. This way they don't have to be pushed as far to the shop.
they do that because they actually ride their Harleys beyond the city limits with pride and these dealerships are like a rest stop of sorts where one can feel welcomed. I dont own a Harley, work for Harley, or associated in any way to Harley. Just my opinion
Remington

Bolivar, MO

#11 Oct 4, 2010
Harleys are like coon hounds. They both like to ride in the back of the truck.

O Fallon, MO

#12 Oct 4, 2010
HD Man wrote:
Riding a honda is like f#$king a fat woman, fun to do, but you don't want your friends to find out about it......
I aint afraid to admit riding a fat woman but a honda...no way.

Mount Vernon, IL

#13 Oct 4, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint afraid to admit riding a fat woman but a honda...no way.
Danny?

Valley Park, MO

#14 Oct 4, 2010
this is so sad to hear. i hate to see sonny and barbs life work go to pieces like that. i bet their hearts are breaking. what happened? bad management?

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Big new building with big payments, and a slow down in sales...... Harley like everything else is going through slow times.......
semo guy

Jackson, MO

#16 Oct 5, 2010
It is bad when a place owns multiple locations. price fixing in Marion and now Cape. It is like a Rhodes conspiracy.

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2010
semo guy wrote:
It is bad when a place owns multiple locations. price fixing in Marion and now Cape. It is like a Rhodes conspiracy.
I think if any thing the prices will be BETTER. They sell more bikes, make more money. Black Diamond is one of the top 25 Harley dealers in the US. Check out their website, I was impressed.
Biker Fan

Belleville, IL

#18 Oct 5, 2010
It will also have MUCH better customer service. I refused to go back to Minor's due to the lack of and rudeness of service you always seemed to get in that place. I look forward to the change! I will be nice to have a nice Harley dealer close to home.
Remington

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Oct 5, 2010
What does a Harley owner get when he dies and makes it to Heaven? Goldwings!!!!!!!!!

O Fallon, MO

#20 Oct 5, 2010
Remington wrote:
What does a Harley owner get when he dies and makes it to Heaven? Goldwings!!!!!!!!!
sounds more like hell to me......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MOVIE: HILLARY'S AMERICA now at Wherenberg Cape... 13 min Guest 16
What do you like about Cape Girardeau Public Sc... (Nov '07) 1 hr 9fj9fj9fj 2
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 2 hr 3somefun 101
Evil Probation Officers (Feb '12) 2 hr OCRain 87
Catie Jaco 2 hr Jim 2
black lives matter 4 hr been there 57
GoFundMe in Gordonville 4 hr Hannah 12

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance