First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lou

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jun 4, 2012
I need a good ENT Doctor. Who would that be? Whether it be in Cape, Memphis, St. Louis, etc. Any suggestions?
Charles Estevez

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Lou wrote:
I need a good ENT Doctor. Who would that be? Whether it be in Cape, Memphis, St. Louis, etc. Any suggestions?
Dr. Charles "Painless" Potter in Poplar Bluff. He has a zero kill rate, doubt many Cape ENT's can boast that.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Charles Estevez wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Charles "Painless" Potter in Poplar Bluff. He has a zero kill rate, doubt many Cape ENT's can boast that.
Lololololololololololololololo lolololol!!!! Funny funny joke! Oh man! You are hilariousp!

Since: Sep 11

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Dr Coonce
Really?

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Tiredofppl wrote:
Dr Coonce
NO!
Coy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jun 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="Really?"]<qu oted text>
NO![/QUOTE]
Why?

Sikeston, MO

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Dr. Curtis Coonce. Best ent out there. Called us at home to Check on our sin. Both if my kids were long standing patients of his.
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 6, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lololololololololololololololo lolololol!!!! Funny funny joke! Oh man! You are hilariousp!
You sound like you need a head Dr.
Good job

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 6, 2012
guest wrote:
Dr. Curtis Coonce. Best ent out there. Called us at home to Check on our sin. Both if my kids were long standing patients of his.
I have to agree with you. He is also very nice to look at.
Patty

Jackson, MO

#10 Jun 6, 2012
guest wrote:
he screwed up my mom's surgery, "fixed" it, and she still has problems. Her nose is caving in after two sinus surgeries!
Patty

Jackson, MO

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Charles Estevez wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Charles "Painless" Potter in Poplar Bluff. He has a zero kill rate, doubt many Cape ENT's can boast that.
how many ENTs are killing ppl??
lmnop

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
he screwed up my mom's surgery, "fixed" it, and she still has problems. Her nose is caving in after two sinus surgeries!
I think there is something more to this story. He is a wonderful doctor.

Euless, TX

#13 Jun 6, 2012
Coonce is the best!!!!!!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Jun 6, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like you need a head Dr.
Why is that? Could it be because I call bullshit that ANY ENT Doctor in Poplar Bluff is anything but crappy. Think that's why they might be in Poplar Bluff??
No Cape ENT'S

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jun 6, 2012
guest wrote:
What was your sin? Is he a priest or just nosy?
Dr.

Jackson, MO

#16 Jun 6, 2012
I used Dr. Seabaugh for my son when he was 3 and then for myself when I was 32. Great doc in my opinion. She also called us at home post procedure to check on us. I'd definitely recommend her. She's in Cape.
Cake

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Jun 6, 2012
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not being truthful. Sinus surgery has nothing to do with the nose. She should have gone to all of her follow up appointments. Shame on her. Any bad result she has experienced is her fault!
Rkelly

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
how many ENTs are killing ppl??
Two in Cape. Dr. Coonce is not one of them.

Sikeston, MO

#19 Jun 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="No Cape ENT'S"]<quoted text>What was your sin? Is he a priest or just nosy?[/QUOTE]
Well excuse me for making a typing mistake!
Patty

Jackson, MO

#20 Jun 7, 2012
Rkelly wrote:
<quoted text>Two in Cape. Dr. Coonce is not one of them.
how scary!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Pyro" who is he seeing if anyone? 10 min Guest 32
mary and Chris robbins 1 hr guest 9
Ruler Food 1 hr Ruler Rules 29
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr tim 2,633
Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 2 hr Veronnie2 1,523
kzim Amy Catron 2 hr Fact 2
please pray for me. 2 hr alan p 19
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at September 16 at 9:45AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••