Police search for missing Jackson woman

There are 20 comments on the Jun 2, 2011, KFVS12 story titled Police search for missing Jackson woman. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

Larry

United States

#679 Jun 8, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hill? I thought tudys last name was prater?
Don't know her but frOm reading all this I think prater is her maiden name but where in the heck Tudy comes from Is beyond me
great point

Jackson, MO

#680 Jun 8, 2011
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand how anyone could've judged your opinion as touching. This man is guilty and more than 90% of those on here would agee with me, he's connected to her disappearance. If he had nothing to do with it he would be talking and helping investigators anyway possible. HE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING! Plus he does not have a great reputation as being a good person either.
EXACTLY! I mean what husband doesn't answer their phone when their wife & mother of their children are missing?
amazed

Chicago, IL

#681 Jun 8, 2011
Well they have motive because he told several people who worked for him if she ever tried to divorce him he would kill her because she wasn't getting half his shit. Those people have already given statements to the police. They have premeditation because he knew she was coming to pick up Maddox and he had taken Maddox over to Tudys. So they really don't HAVE to have a body to convict him.
Reason

Benton, MO

#682 Jun 8, 2011
he probably did do it , but we know nothing . I am glad we have law enforcement cause the whole city has decided he did it when in all reality it is still not a fact . If we lived in a world with no order at all the guy would of already been hung on a tree , even if he was innocent. how stupid and sh**** are you all going to feel if it turns out he didnt do it ? lets leave the investigation to thwe police , they know allot more then we do .
Info

Litchfield, MN

#683 Jun 8, 2011
Who cares about all these people. Seems like this ex girlfriend has been with a man like Clay. This Gary sounds just as crazy. If she's smart she stay gone or something awful might happen to her.
Facts

Litchfield, MN

#684 Jun 8, 2011
The cops know exactly where the boys was and he was with Ms.Hill. I'd really appreciate if you guys would leave her alone. She's helping our family and these babies! I can't stand it any longer. She's a woman who made a mistake but she's doing the right thing right now to make sure justice is served
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#685 Jun 8, 2011
Did jacque have a boyfriend

Sikeston, MO

#686 Jun 8, 2011
anybody checked out her boyfriend?
So Depressed

United States

#687 Jun 8, 2011
Wow. My life is so dull. I'm a single white male that is raising two fine young men. After nine hours at work, one hour drive both ways, cleaning the the house, washing clothes, making sure the boys are well, giving quality time to listen to them, and on, and on, etc.... I don't have time for all of this drama. Yes, I want fun...but who has the time if you work and raise your kids. By the time Sat/Sun come around, you have to rest to meet the obligations of Mon - Fri.
Now, the subject of this thread... If the circumstances did not point to one person, all of this drama she had around her would have made me leave on foot, in a car, on a train, in a plane, anything I could get get.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#688 Jun 8, 2011
Reason wrote:
he probably did do it , but we know nothing . I am glad we have law enforcement cause the whole city has decided he did it when in all reality it is still not a fact . If we lived in a world with no order at all the guy would of already been hung on a tree , even if he was innocent. how stupid and sh**** are you all going to feel if it turns out he didnt do it ? lets leave the investigation to thwe police , they know allot more then we do .
exactly!! I agree completely!
seriously?

United States

#689 Jun 8, 2011
Reason wrote:
How ignorant are you gonna feel when he is found guilty? Her family knows he is & her friends know he is. The people close to her and the investigation know it too. Why do you think her family is so confident in the investigation. Moron.
tell the truth

United States

#690 Jun 8, 2011
IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG THEN WHY ISN'T HE CONCERNED ABOUT HER WHY ISNT HE LOOKING FOR HER WHY ISN'T HE ON THE NEWS WHY ISN'T HE UPSET REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN HIM AND HER THEY HAVE 3 KIDS TOGETHER AND NO MATTER WHAT THAT SHOULD COUNT FOR SOMETHING,AT LEAST WITH ANYONE WHO HAS HEART AND HAS EVER CARED ABOUT THE MOTHER OF THERE KIDS. SO CLAY IF YOUR WONDERING WHY EVERYONE HAS THERE MIND SET ON YOU BEING GUILTY WELL THIS IS WHY!!SHOW US YOU HAVE A HEART,SHOW US THOSE KIDS MATTER TO YOU..........
Facts

Litchfield, MN

#691 Jun 8, 2011
guest wrote:
anybody checked out her boyfriend?
Gary Hill Jr and he's just as crazy as Clay
in our thoughts-prayers

Jackson, MO

#692 Jun 8, 2011
tell the truth wrote:
IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG THEN WHY ISN'T HE CONCERNED ABOUT HER WHY ISNT HE LOOKING FOR HER WHY ISN'T HE ON THE NEWS WHY ISN'T HE UPSET REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN HIM AND HER THEY HAVE 3 KIDS TOGETHER AND NO MATTER WHAT THAT SHOULD COUNT FOR SOMETHING,AT LEAST WITH ANYONE WHO HAS HEART AND HAS EVER CARED ABOUT THE MOTHER OF THERE KIDS. SO CLAY IF YOUR WONDERING WHY EVERYONE HAS THERE MIND SET ON YOU BEING GUILTY WELL THIS IS WHY!!SHOW US YOU HAVE A HEART,SHOW US THOSE KIDS MATTER TO YOU..........
I totally agree......
Reflection

United States

#693 Jun 8, 2011
Why do the cops always look at the husband in a murder case or a missing person's case? Because the statistics bear it out. If you look at crime statistics, the overwhelming percentage of murders of women are done by their husbands. Stranger murders are extremely rare. That's why I don't get these guys that think they can get away with it. I don't care if you literally are a choir boy....the cops will be knocking on your door if your wife turns up missing. In this case, all the signs flat out point at him. No one is smart enough to avoid being caught forever. Sooner or later, there is a break. And that's all the cops and prosecutor need. He'd be better off to confess and bargain for a lesser sentence. He won't get away with it.
Jackson

Saint Louis, MO

#695 Jun 8, 2011
I think the citizens of this town need to take action and find Jacque and bring justice to the POS.

King Of Prussia, PA

#696 Jun 8, 2011
infantry wrote:
I wonder how many Facebook messages she has gotten because of this.
Unfortunatley NOTHING, I am friends with her by defult, Its all sunshie and rainbows. What do you expect from So Illinois TRASH! Come on!!

United States

#697 Jun 8, 2011
Prayers to Jacque and her family. I am confident that justice will be done.
Larry

Cape Girardeau, MO

#698 Jun 8, 2011
Reason wrote:
I bet they know how to spell "a lot" too.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#699 Jun 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
CaSaundra/Tudy has had nothing to do with this. I've known her my whole life. The girl he's with now that's upholding him is the one that needs to come forward. I seen CaSaundra a few days ago with the major case squad and I know for a fact she's doing everything she can to help. What she done was wrong by having an affair but she was scared and looking for the first way out of her abusive relationship with Gary hill. I've seen him hit her gave her multiple concussions, broken ribs he's also tried to suffocate her with a pillow. He's been in jail numorous times for these acts but the prosecuter wouldnt do anything because his father has money to persuade these police in Alexander Co. I'm an officer in this county and I know Gary is very unstable. Gary has been telling everyone he was talking to Jaque for 2 months. That's how crazy he is. She would never talk to him considering the fact that she's written multiple reports about him stating she's scared for her life and her children. Gary threatened to burn. Their whole family up in their house whole they were sleeping. Jaque also had a private investigator follow him for 2 wks to make sure he wasn't stalking her. The police need to look into Garys phone records and interrogate him. I'm sure the police have notified Jaques family that Ms. Hill has done so much to help with this investigation.
Keep going to bat for the evil bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can guy can get full body spray tan no ma... 1 hr ErikaJordan98 7
wtfwjd 2 hr Guest 5
Mr. Jeffrey Sterling Convicted Of Leaking CIA C... 3 hr Guesti 30
Republican party hates the poor and elderly in ... 3 hr SnuifAGlobalist 18
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ppp 1,644
Does anyone know a darrel porter? (Sep '09) 4 hr Bird Flipper 81
Josh Bell 6 hr boogityboogityboo 4
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE