Police search for missing Jackson woman

Police search for missing Jackson woman

There are 17773 comments on the KFVS12 story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Police search for missing Jackson woman. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

Holy Balls

Hartford, KS

#5306 Aug 4, 2011
Nation of Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>
You found a major break in the case! Congrats.
AHHA! Not really, just thought it was interesting. I wasn't convinced it was him being stupid enough to post so I had to read them all and now I am convinced.
Holy Balls

Hartford, KS

#5307 Aug 4, 2011
Fried Pepsi wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes me want to get to a computer and check all of TruthMo's posts! I usually skipped over them when he posted. The only one I remember is when he said he worked at a strip club in Oklahoma called something tripps. I thought that was odd. If I can find the post, I will Google it to see if it really exists. But what if he really did forget the "Y", and it's not Clay? Although, it IS really odd that he hasn't posted since Clay went to jail.
I always skipped over them as well. I wish I had paid closer attention. If it helps........ he joined on July 11th and didn't post for a few days, but then you will find quite a few up until that Friday Clay was arrested.

Hibbing, MN

#5308 Aug 4, 2011
Fried Pepsi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not kidding. It's a question that hundreds of searchers have asked themselves. Yes, I was referring to the fact that he had his brother's boat that day. I figured that would be inferred.
Fried pepsi, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be flippant, I just misread your question.

I will bet the LE are asking this same question, and they are definitely hammering the POI with questions about it. Since they are not sharing information with us yet, we are left to draw our own conclusions, right or wrong. But obviously I don't think we should stop discussing it.
Questions

Pella, IA

#5309 Aug 4, 2011
Wonder if it was his BFF that helped him dispose of the "mistake/didn't mean to/accident" murdered wife's body and when the BFF discovered Clay had been arrested he decided to distance himself in case Clay ratted HIM out. Maybe friend is afraid of being an accessory? Great job Holy Balls. I rememered the "our" word and thinking maybe it was some of Clay's family posting as that was an odd choice of words to use outside of the family members.
from the heart

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5310 Aug 4, 2011
KL Trenderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your damned right this is a game. Participating in this back and forth, name calling, anonymous banter could define the term "game".
The fallacy is that you believe that you, by uttering "What if's", judging posts and battling the Topix Trolls, are actually contributing to this case or accomplishing something. You're not. If this was a job for you, you'd have zero product. At some level, you must know this as fact despite being unable to admit it. Yet you keep coming back to post and participate. Thus, the term "game". I challenge you to name one item of information generated from this forum that contributed to or changed the direction of this case.
Lastly, your reaching comments trying to imply my participation in this circus somehow insults the memory of a missing person, is laughable.
kl after reading many of the posts of yours and a few of the others, i have come to believe that you, and a few of the others are probably correct. There are way to many posters on this topix site that have a direct agenda against the poi and I should hope that they never have to be on a jury because the have already ruled judgement, with out even hearing both sides. they evidently have all the information and proof, but won't share it with the officials so an arrest can be made. I have read most every post on this topic however, it is like a soap opera, it just keeps on going for no reason other than ladies bathroom chats. This is why it takes two of them. Oh and just for moral support, i also was a victim of battering, mine was from my ex. also, i left her about a year ago, and haven't had a black eye since.
Please don't respond, because I am sure you will give me an Ann Landers, or the chic on 104.7 radio who sarcastically feels your pain when you call in.
Jacque. some of us do understand, i just wish the rest of these BOZOS would just read and not post the trash talk that they do.
Loser is to good of a term to call them.
Fried Pepsi

Jackson, MO

#5311 Aug 4, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Fried pepsi, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be flippant, I just misread your question.

I will bet the LE are asking this same question, and they are definitely hammering the POI with questions about it. Since they are not sharing information with us yet, we are left to draw our own conclusions, right or wrong. But obviously I don't think we should stop discussing it.
I accept your apology and completely agree with you.
RunAlong

Hibbing, MN

#5312 Aug 4, 2011
from the heart wrote:
<quoted text>
kl after reading many of the posts of yours and a few of the others, i have come to believe that you, and a few of the others are probably correct. There are way to many posters on this topix site that have a direct agenda against the poi and I should hope that they never have to be on a jury because the have already ruled judgement, with out even hearing both sides. they evidently have all the information and proof, but won't share it with the officials so an arrest can be made. I have read most every post on this topic however, it is like a soap opera, it just keeps on going for no reason other than ladies bathroom chats. This is why it takes two of them. Oh and just for moral support, i also was a victim of battering, mine was from my ex. also, i left her about a year ago, and haven't had a black eye since.
Please don't respond, because I am sure you will give me an Ann Landers, or the chic on 104.7 radio who sarcastically feels your pain when you call in.
Jacque. some of us do understand, i just wish the rest of these BOZOS would just read and not post the trash talk that they do.
Loser is to good of a term to call them.
Ah yes. kL and Sikeston MO .... Once again nothing to contribute except bashing the people who are trying to have a discussion. If you don't like what is said on this forum and you can't think of something civil to say, find some other forum. There are lots of them, for all levels of intelligence. This forum is for Jacque.
Bye now. Run along....
wow_

East Lansing, MI

#5313 Aug 4, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk in her shoes. Then judge. Or, try googling Battered wife syndrome. Get educated before you judge. It is so easy to just toss out insults and accusations. Yet it is so unattractive to say the least.
Still does not negate that threatening someone to "watch their back" is the same thing that this person felt was done to them. NO ONE should terrorize or threaten ANYONE. Regardless of gender or anything. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Plus the fact Clay is still just a POI, not even a suspect, let alone charged with anything domestic violence related. Threatening harm to him, if he is ever not incarcerated, is just wrong... and at worst, illegal.

Hibbing, MN

#5314 Aug 4, 2011
wow_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still does not negate that threatening someone to "watch their back" is the same thing that this person felt was done to them. NO ONE should terrorize or threaten ANYONE. Regardless of gender or anything. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Plus the fact Clay is still just a POI, not even a suspect, let alone charged with anything domestic violence related. Threatening harm to him, if he is ever not incarcerated, is just wrong... and at worst, illegal.
Yes, you are right. I didn't go back and re-read the original post but I trust what you are saying.

It can take a long time for an abuse victim to get past the trauma and let go of any anger, bitterness, etc. Some women sadly can never move on, even after they've moved out. Nonetheless, I applaud ALL women who had the courage to leave an abusive relationship. All of them, and Jacque, are amazing people.

Threatening the POI accomplishes nothing. Revenge does not fix anything, and therefore it is useless. We can only hope for justice.
Questions

Pella, IA

#5315 Aug 4, 2011
wow_ wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, we all know that the official term "POI" that has been used in relation to Clay's suspected level of involvement in her disappearance is really used for legal reasons at this point. Should they upgrade it to "suspect" at this point without further evidence relating him to that case, his attorney would build his defense on the accusation that once Clay was named as a suspect they stopped looking for anyone except him and thus allowed the REAL guilty/involved person to go free. I think everyone including Clay knows that at this time he is the guilty person and until more evidence is developed he can not be named as such. Tunnel vision has actually been useful as part of a defense in other cases such as this. The police are just trying to make sure they have him under lock and key until the most important charges can be levied against him.

Saint Louis, MO

#5316 Aug 4, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
Well this should be interesting. Call me a "topix detective" if you want, but I just went back through all of the posts since July 11th when TRUTH MO joined. There is no doubt in my mind that poster was Clay. I know we all assumed, but I wanted to see all of his posts. He never posted anything about being worried about the missing woman, he addressed Stan Rawson directly a few times in ALL CAPS about things he said about "Clay". He made a few posts about Clay should have his kids back. He made posts about where all of this money was going for the tripps fund. He stated Clay will get his kids back and the Rawsons will never see them again. He made several posts trying to justify why Clay was innocent....but what I found most interesting was this. One of his posts he is referring to getting the children back (he addressed this post as if he was talking to Clay directly in hopes he would read it)and he said in that post "get our children back". Then he realized what he did and posted shortly after and said his Y button was stuck and he meant YOUR children. Hmmmmmmmm. A few of his posts could have been considered incriminating also. Wish I had known I would have asked him if it was he had done something like this to his wife where he would have hidden her body and how he would have killed her.
I agree with you completely. I kind of suspected it as well. The following is a post by Truthmo and my reply to him. It is on page 179 #3695!

TruthMo wrote:
<quoted text>Police in south east mo shut down a lemonade stand run by three girls because the youngsters didn't have the license and permits required for their fledgling enterprise. City ordinances require a business license, a peddler's permit, and a food permit for the vending of food or beverages, even on residential property The license and permits cost $50 a day or $180 a year,

MY REPLY...
You know, I would bet that Stooges had all necessary permits! But you know what, why didn't you go to the police and report it that day instead of waiting five days to get on topix and mention if it bothers you that much! You kind of remind me of a guy that had words painted on his truck sometime between June 26 to July 10 but waited til July 17 to report it after he had already spray painted his truck twice. hmmmmm.....

Saint Louis, MO

#5317 Aug 4, 2011
Fried Pepsi wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes me want to get to a computer and check all of TruthMo's posts! I usually skipped over them when he posted. The only one I remember is when he said he worked at a strip club in Oklahoma called something tripps. I thought that was odd. If I can find the post, I will Google it to see if it really exists. But what if he really did forget the "Y", and it's not Clay? Although, it IS really odd that he hasn't posted since Clay went to jail.
Page 175 #3609 is the post that he forgot the "Y"...

wow what a crock of horse shit this family is saying about this man they need the mental evaluationnot him wheres all there proof an as far as read the major case squad pulled out 5 days after the startesd looking into it but the father keeps saying they have 8 full time officers from major case looking into it bullshit ,,,an futher more ....CLAY IF YOPU READ THIS AN I KNOW YOU WILL CALL A BETTER LAWYER LIE JOSE BAEX OR SOMEONE CAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE HAD OUR KIDS BACK TO YOU
----------
Page 176 #3638
my y button was sticking earlier so i mean you would have your kids back if you had the right lawyer . do have to say if this was to go to trial any time soon with out a body it wouldnt get past the grand jury cause with no police reports or medical reports as to the abuse he was doing to her there testimony would not be alound cause its hear say ..an like someone said earlier about the family ..Don't be hypocrites by asking for his evidence of innocents,when you have no visible evidence of his guilt.If he is guilty
----------
Page 201 #4144
you people are so interested in who i am i,ll give you a little insight ,,,i,m from a little town in oklahoma called midwest city , i work at a stripp club called night tripps so if i helped clay i must be a goddamn Houdini to have done it from another state
----------

I did check it out and there was a Night Trips in Oklahoma City.

Wood River, IL

#5318 Aug 5, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard he was to have a hearing on Monday. Nothing since then and what happened at the hearing? Maybe I'll contact local journalist about it.
It was reported that Reynolds asked for a change of judge. I think it was KFVS (or maybe the Southeast Missourian) that said they may not assign a new judge until late August so he should be in jail for a while. Sorry I don't remember the source, I've seen and read many reports on the case.
Holy Balls

Hartford, KS

#5319 Aug 5, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you completely. I kind of suspected it as well. The following is a post by Truthmo and my reply to him. It is on page 179 #3695!
TruthMo wrote:
<quoted text>Police in south east mo shut down a lemonade stand run by three girls because the youngsters didn't have the license and permits required for their fledgling enterprise. City ordinances require a business license, a peddler's permit, and a food permit for the vending of food or beverages, even on residential property The license and permits cost $50 a day or $180 a year,
MY REPLY...
You know, I would bet that Stooges had all necessary permits! But you know what, why didn't you go to the police and report it that day instead of waiting five days to get on topix and mention if it bothers you that much! You kind of remind me of a guy that had words painted on his truck sometime between June 26 to July 10 but waited til July 17 to report it after he had already spray painted his truck twice. hmmmmm.....
Yes these were the posts that he was ticked off about all of the money being raised for the kids. He said that the Rawson family was f*cking away the money etc etc etc. He wanted to know where it was all going. My thought......why?? Do you think that money will go to you if you get lucky enough to get your kids back? He sure wanted to know about this fund.
Holy Balls

Hartford, KS

#5320 Aug 5, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 175 #3609 is the post that he forgot the "Y"...
wow what a crock of horse shit this family is saying about this man they need the mental evaluationnot him wheres all there proof an as far as read the major case squad pulled out 5 days after the startesd looking into it but the father keeps saying they have 8 full time officers from major case looking into it bullshit ,,,an futher more ....CLAY IF YOPU READ THIS AN I KNOW YOU WILL CALL A BETTER LAWYER LIE JOSE BAEX OR SOMEONE CAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE HAD OUR KIDS BACK TO YOU
----------
Page 176 #3638
my y button was sticking earlier so i mean you would have your kids back if you had the right lawyer . do have to say if this was to go to trial any time soon with out a body it wouldnt get past the grand jury cause with no police reports or medical reports as to the abuse he was doing to her there testimony would not be alound cause its hear say ..an like someone said earlier about the family ..Don't be hypocrites by asking for his evidence of innocents,when you have no visible evidence of his guilt.If he is guilty
----------
Page 201 #4144
you people are so interested in who i am i,ll give you a little insight ,,,i,m from a little town in oklahoma called midwest city , i work at a stripp club called night tripps so if i helped clay i must be a goddamn Houdini to have done it from another state
----------
I did check it out and there was a Night Trips in Oklahoma City.
Yes and isn't it funny that he used the letter Y 10 times in that same post (9 before and one after the word our was used) but it just happened to be sticking while he typed that particular word. Then he made a point to make a post to correct it.......SUSPECT in my opinion.
Holy Balls

Hartford, KS

#5321 Aug 5, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reported that Reynolds asked for a change of judge. I think it was KFVS (or maybe the Southeast Missourian) that said they may not assign a new judge until late August so he should be in jail for a while. Sorry I don't remember the source, I've seen and read many reports on the case.
Yes they did ask for a change of judge according to a few news reports and it was in the paper as well. Facebook stated that the change was granted. People said that the original judge was known to be very harsh which is probably why they asked for the change. The new judge was assigned and the court date is later in August so his attorney said he would be in there until then. I cannot remember either one of the judges names, but apparently from what a few people posted on FB this judge that was assigned is just as harsh as the last one.

Hibbing, MN

#5322 Aug 5, 2011
I just got an email from a local journalist who has been reporting the case. She confirmed the last update was Reynolds asked for a new judge and the hearing is postponed tba, as someone here indicated.

She also said there would be a story/update this weekend. KV... Something...
Is that a tv station? Anyway that's where she's from.

United States

#5324 Aug 5, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did ask for a change of judge according to a few news reports and it was in the paper as well. Facebook stated that the change was granted. People said that the original judge was known to be very harsh which is probably why they asked for the change. The new judge was assigned and the court date is later in August so his attorney said he would be in there until then. I cannot remember either one of the judges names, but apparently from what a few people posted on FB this judge that was assigned is just as harsh as the last one.
I believe the new judge is Judge Scott Thomsen and the court date is 9:00 am on August 23. He will remain in jail until that date!
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#5325 Aug 5, 2011
If you go through and read TruthMo's replies on here and Bryan Seyer's comments on KFVS-12's Facebook posts about anything to do with this case, they are very similar, which is why I've thought all along that it's him.

United States

#5326 Aug 5, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes these were the posts that he was ticked off about all of the money being raised for the kids. He said that the Rawson family was f*cking away the money etc etc etc. He wanted to know where it was all going. My thought......why?? Do you think that money will go to you if you get lucky enough to get your kids back? He sure wanted to know about this fund.
He made comments in several of his posts about the funds and about the Rawsons' money. I, too, thought he was too concerned with it all and was thinking he was hoping to eventually get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 27 min 3somefun 112
Worst Principal 57 min Hannah 2
Dr. Michael Jessup 59 min One scoop 15
can i get a iphone thru medicaid / safelink wir... (Sep '13) 1 hr guest7 45
News Teen dead after swimming at country club in Ken... 2 hr Guest 153
used car lots (Jun '15) 4 hr Know it 26
black lives matter 6 hr Guest 73

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance