Police search for missing Jackson woman

Jun 2, 2011 Full story: KFVS12 17,826

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Full Story

Sikeston, MO

#5285 Aug 3, 2011
Been There wrote:
I don't know if this will help, but I once had an abusive boyfriend who sounds a lot like Clay. At one point he threatened to kill me, chop my body into pieces, and load them into barrels that he had access to through his company. He said he was going to load the barrels with cement and sink them in the Mississippi. Luckily, I got out of that relationship in time. Jackie didn't. But....a lot of these psychos think a lot a like. I'm sure in the construction business he had access to barrels and cement. It's an idea worth pursuing, just in case. Someone might want to check to see if he had access to any sort of barrels or containers like that, and if any are missing. It's an idea, anyway.
I also had a boyfriend who said he would kill me, chop me up and hide me in places no one would ever find me. I know sick and still sends chills up and down my spine. Glad I got out of that.
Whatameany

Nashwauk, MN

#5286 Aug 4, 2011
allergic to nuts wrote:
as was previously posted, the forums from what ever name is used from berlin md. is the same person, and that person is from southeast missouri. and also a member of the missing persons family.
I totally agree that the focus should be on the search for jacque, however, this person did not like the poi for some reason, and has tried to inform people of their thoughts, using methods that are tried by CSI on television. If this person would like to help us search, come out next time, or please keep your comments to yourself, bcause from my perspective, you are not disabled, or from out of town. If so i will try to help arrange a shuttle for you to help. Otherwise, don,t post any information that may not be true. And, please remember an opinion can be factual based or A$$ based, and after reading many of your posts, I believe it is the latter.
Now see? What is up with you?
Your entire post is directed toward me and you sound really angry. I'm really sorry you feel this way but I don't think there's anything I can do to help you.
Been There

United States

#5287 Aug 4, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I also had a boyfriend who said he would kill me, chop me up and hide me in places no one would ever find me. I know sick and still sends chills up and down my spine. Glad I got out of that.
Yeah, we're the lucky ones. Sometimes you wonder if all these guys went to the same "school for psychos"....because they all seem to get the same crazy ideas. I just hope they get Jacque's killer. Either way, he's never going to have a normal life. I hope every moment he isn't in jail is a moment wondering who's coming after him.

Sikeston, MO

#5288 Aug 4, 2011
Scary thing he also works in law enforcement. Therefore, he was sure he could get away with it. Sounds like Clay!
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we're the lucky ones. Sometimes you wonder if all these guys went to the same "school for psychos"....because they all seem to get the same crazy ideas. I just hope they get Jacque's killer. Either way, he's never going to have a normal life. I hope every moment he isn't in jail is a moment wondering who's coming after him.
wow_

Mount Laurel, NJ

#5289 Aug 4, 2011
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
How hypocritical... Making terrorizing threats to scare someone you cannot control. Sound familiar?
memememmemememe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5290 Aug 4, 2011
i'm still confused about the planting of the business cards. what purpose would someone who killed her have to do that? it would blow the whole 'someone picked her up along the interstate when her car broke down' thing totally out of the water and focus all attention locally.
memememmemememe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5291 Aug 4, 2011
and unfortunately.. no 'break in the case' last week...

Park Hills, MO

#5292 Aug 4, 2011
I haven't heard anything in the last couple of days. Has a new judge been assigned? Has there been a hearing ?

Mechanicsville, VA

#5293 Aug 4, 2011
guest wrote:
I haven't heard anything in the last couple of days. Has a new judge been assigned? Has there been a hearing ?
Last I heard he was to have a hearing on Monday. Nothing since then and what happened at the hearing? Maybe I'll contact local journalist about it.

Mechanicsville, VA

#5294 Aug 4, 2011
wow_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How hypocritical... Making terrorizing threats to scare someone you cannot control. Sound familiar?
Walk in her shoes. Then judge. Or, try googling Battered wife syndrome. Get educated before you judge. It is so easy to just toss out insults and accusations. Yet it is so unattractive to say the least.
Been There

United States

#5295 Aug 4, 2011
wow_ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you've been with someone who threatened your life, then get back to me and let me know how sympathetic you are to people like Clay.
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5296 Aug 4, 2011
Well this should be interesting. Call me a "topix detective" if you want, but I just went back through all of the posts since July 11th when TRUTH MO joined. There is no doubt in my mind that poster was Clay. I know we all assumed, but I wanted to see all of his posts. He never posted anything about being worried about the missing woman, he addressed Stan Rawson directly a few times in ALL CAPS about things he said about "Clay". He made a few posts about Clay should have his kids back. He made posts about where all of this money was going for the tripps fund. He stated Clay will get his kids back and the Rawsons will never see them again. He made several posts trying to justify why Clay was innocent....but what I found most interesting was this. One of his posts he is referring to getting the children back (he addressed this post as if he was talking to Clay directly in hopes he would read it)and he said in that post "get our children back". Then he realized what he did and posted shortly after and said his Y button was stuck and he meant YOUR children. Hmmmmmmmm. A few of his posts could have been considered incriminating also. Wish I had known I would have asked him if it was he had done something like this to his wife where he would have hidden her body and how he would have killed her.
Super

Nashwauk, MN

#5297 Aug 4, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
Well this should be interesting. Call me a "topix detective" if you want, but I just went back through all of the posts since July 11th when TRUTH MO joined. There is no doubt in my mind that poster was Clay. I know we all assumed, but I wanted to see all of his posts. He never posted anything about being worried about the missing woman, he addressed Stan Rawson directly a few times in ALL CAPS about things he said about "Clay". He made a few posts about Clay should have his kids back. He made posts about where all of this money was going for the tripps fund. He stated Clay will get his kids back and the Rawsons will never see them again. He made several posts trying to justify why Clay was innocent....but what I found most interesting was this. One of his posts he is referring to getting the children back (he addressed this post as if he was talking to Clay directly in hopes he would read it)and he said in that post "get our children back". Then he realized what he did and posted shortly after and said his Y button was stuck and he meant YOUR children. Hmmmmmmmm. A few of his posts could have been considered incriminating also. Wish I had known I would have asked him if it was he had done something like this to his wife where he would have hidden her body and how he would have killed her.
Way to go, Holy. It may not qualify as evidence, but it is probably useful, especially if they get his computer.
(naysayers, feel free to bash that, we know you want to)

Persistence pays off, in lots of situations.
Way to go.
Hmmm

United States

#5298 Aug 4, 2011
Truthmo is Bryan Seyer, he's BFF's with Clay

Park Hills, MO

#5299 Aug 4, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
Wow that is amazing. It sure does sound like your thoughts could be right on the money. What did it say his location was? I wonder if the police are aware of it? Surely they could find out who/where the posts were made from. If Clay,(and I hope does NOT) happens to get out of jail, it will be interesting to see if "Truth Mo" shows his ugly face again.
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5300 Aug 4, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that is amazing. It sure does sound like your thoughts could be right on the money. What did it say his location was? I wonder if the police are aware of it? Surely they could find out who/where the posts were made from. If Clay,(and I hope does NOT) happens to get out of jail, it will be interesting to see if "Truth Mo" shows his ugly face again.
Location was "hidden". After reading these few posts probably not if he knows we know its him. Maybe we should not discuss it anymore and cross our fingers that he skips this page while catching up or replies to a post before he gets to this page..........
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5301 Aug 4, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
How do you know this and why did he suddenly quit posting the day Clay got arrested? Are you sure it is Bryan Seyer or do you assume it is Bryan Seyer?

Sikeston, MO

#5302 Aug 4, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
I have been thinking that too but why hasn't he posted since Clay went to jail?
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#5303 Aug 4, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
You found a major break in the case! Congrats.
Fried Pepsi

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5304 Aug 4, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:

This makes me want to get to a computer and check all of TruthMo's posts! I usually skipped over them when he posted. The only one I remember is when he said he worked at a strip club in Oklahoma called something tripps. I thought that was odd. If I can find the post, I will Google it to see if it really exists. But what if he really did forget the "Y", and it's not Clay? Although, it IS really odd that he hasn't posted since Clay went to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Anabolic Steroids 3 min Guest2 8
cup n cork (Mar '12) 4 min Guest 72
Who's the blonde that has Randy Lewis baby 28 min Ex old friend 3
East cape pony (Jul '13) 55 min Papason 61
Daniel Boren? 56 min morganc 4
Aaron Palmer 59 min tubbz 1
Jerry Cooley 1 hr civilan 1
sfmc 1 hr Chi Chi Rodrigway 139
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match