Police search for missing Jackson woman

Police search for missing Jackson woman

There are 17773 comments on the KFVS12 story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Police search for missing Jackson woman. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

duh

United States

#223 Jun 4, 2011
infantry wrote:
Yeah, I don't think he is gone. I think that article has misinformation.
Man I really hope not..... I so hope they find her alive and ok regaurdless

Chicago, IL

#224 Jun 5, 2011
Why hasn't this made the national media??? Her vehicle was found abandoned on the interstate so maybe someone who is not local saw something as they were passing through! We should be open to all possibilities that could bring her home. Have they just not been notified? A young mother if three and the estranged husband/ ex cop is looking guilty... Sounds like the national media would pick this story up...
Just Sayin

Jackson, MO

#225 Jun 5, 2011
5'2" Brown hair White women seen floating in the Mississippi river at the 52 mile marker yesterday around 4:00pm.
yeah

Jackson, MO

#226 Jun 5, 2011
your blow up doll must haveflown out the boat. just saying
Just Sayin

Jackson, MO

#227 Jun 5, 2011
Correction

5'2", Brown hair, White woman seen floating in the Mississippi river at the 52 mile marker yesterday around 4:00pm.:-(
gladys

Chesapeake, VA

#228 Jun 5, 2011
prayers for a safe return

Chicago, IL

#229 Jun 5, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
Correction
5'2", Brown hair, White woman seen floating in the Mississippi river at the 52 mile marker yesterday around 4:00pm.:-(
Even though you are being an inconsiderate jerk by posting nonsense on here and being very disrespectful to her family...., they should check the river. If the husband has ties to the snake hill area as posted earlier then that would be a good possibility taking into consideration there is a boat involved. Instead of diving these pidly little local ponds you'd think they would be smart enough to check the river... It makes sense that would be a place to look instead of shallow well seen ponds...
Just Sayin

Jackson, MO

#230 Jun 5, 2011
Right now the river is HIGH, deep, and very swift!
Xyz

United States

#232 Jun 5, 2011
Concerned wrote:
I don't think the cops know were to start looking, for one clay is hooked up with excavators in the southern Illinois area and has acces to a helicopter and his pilots liscense. And the truck that was pullin the boat was on Thursday night eastbound on lexington was a small white Nissan, why in th hell don't they have that truck yet. Clay I a punkass bitch!
When ya don't know where to start... U start with him. Interrogate him.
Radar

United States

#233 Jun 5, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Even though you are being an inconsiderate jerk by posting nonsense on here and being very disrespectful to her family...., they should check the river. If the husband has ties to the snake hill area as posted earlier then that would be a good possibility taking into consideration there is a boat involved. Instead of diving these pidly little local ponds you'd think they would be smart enough to check the river... It makes sense that would be a place to look instead of shallow well seen ponds...
I agree! He would not need a boat for these piddly ponds! Also... Maybe no water is involved. He knows transporting her in the car will leave evidence but maybe he was just using it to move her and thought they would never know about the boat.

Chicago, IL

#234 Jun 5, 2011
Concerned wrote:
I don't think the cops know were to start looking, for one clay is hooked up with excavators in the southern Illinois area and has acces to a helicopter and his pilots liscense. And the truck that was pullin the boat was on Thursday night eastbound on lexington was a small white Nissan, why in th hell don't they have that truck yet. Clay I a punkass bitch!
I don't see why they haven't arrested this son of a bitch yet. It's pretty obvious that he's responsible for her disappearance . No matter what kind of wife she may have been or whatever he thought about her, it takes a real lowlife to do that to his children. He didn't harm them physically but they will suffer forever if he's done something to their mother. I don't know her and I'm not trying to say she was a bad wife , I'm just saying whatever he thought about her he should have loved his OWN children enough to let them have a normal childhood with their mommy. Very sick and disgusting and needs to be locked up forever! There's people on here that know her and say he was bad news. I'm sure he thinks he's smart enough to get away with it but he's wrong. They will get him. It's not hard to connect the dots here. They don't have to have a body to charge him...

Chicago, IL

#235 Jun 5, 2011
Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! He would not need a boat for these piddly ponds! Also... Maybe no water is involved. He knows transporting her in the car will leave evidence but maybe he was just using it to move her and thought they would never know about the boat.
and there is also the possibility that the boat wasn't used at all and she isn't in the water... Just because he had a boat doesn't mean he put her in water. Are they even searching any land??? Are they searching the property mentioned in the snake hill area? Are they walking the wooded areas by where the vehicle was found? I haven't seen anything about land searches at all and I think every base needs to be covered here. She could be anywhere...Think outside the obvious! If this guy thinks he's smart he's probably playing tricks and watching laughing at the police for falling for them... In the mean time she's still gone, still out there somewhere and the chance if her being found alive is dwindling to nothing..
Pfffffff

Tickfaw, LA

#236 Jun 5, 2011
Where is Nancy Grace??????????
Brave Heart

United States

#237 Jun 5, 2011
I heard from a eye witness, that there were 2 police cars on the interstate with a body in between the cars, by the fruitland exit last night. But I want to know why they didn't find sooner. Who was the man in the white car with the black rims. He came out of the weeds in the ditch the other day. Did he find the body, or did he place it.
Radar

United States

#238 Jun 5, 2011
Brave Heart wrote:
I heard from a eye witness, that there were 2 police cars on the interstate with a body in between the cars, by the fruitland exit last night. But I want to know why they didn't find sooner. Who was the man in the white car with the black rims. He came out of the weeds in the ditch the other day. Did he find the body, or did he place it.
What guy in white car with black rims? Didn't hear this?
jungle

Jackson, MO

#239 Jun 5, 2011
Nancy Grace is too busy with Casey Anthony. Since this isn't on the national news, it makes me wonder how many other times it has happened to other women by their husbands that we don't hear about.
Brave Heart

Buffalo, MO

#240 Jun 5, 2011
Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
What guy in white car with black rims? Didn't hear this?
Yesterday around 3:15 pm on the Southbound side just past fruitland there was a older white small 4 door vehicle, with a man coming out of weeds waist high. Looked a little suspicous.
Pfffffff

Tickfaw, LA

#241 Jun 5, 2011
Brave Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday around 3:15 pm on the Southbound side just past fruitland there was a older white small 4 door vehicle, with a man coming out of weeds waist high. Looked a little suspicous.
I came through there about 4 p.m. on my way from work, didn't see anything.If I would of seen a man coming out of the weeds looking suspicous I would of stopped got tag number and ask him if he needed help. I would of had law enforcement on the phone toooo!
Pfffffff

Tickfaw, LA

#242 Jun 5, 2011
Brave Heart wrote:
You would wonder why anyone involved would come back to the area.
Pfffffff

Tickfaw, LA

#243 Jun 5, 2011
Wonder if they could use satellite cams to see what happen on 55? Like Google Earth. Just asking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saw this on facebook 1 hr Guest 3
Hempies Chick 1 hr Kingfish 20
nude pictures 4 hr guest 1
Black Lies 5 hr Guest 9
What happened to Whitley ? 6 hr RIP 9
Delta High school 6 hr Paul walker 6
Manpower drug screen (Aug '15) 10 hr Ducku 20

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance