Police search for missing Jackson woman

Jun 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Comments
1 - 20 of 17,826 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2014
First Prev
of 892
Next Last
Linda

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Have they found her, or any information about the incident?
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone know if she was still working at anthem? I know she has three little kids. I can't imagine how they are feeling right now.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know if she was still working at anthem? I know she has three little kids. I can't imagine how they are feeling right now.
Yes, she does work at Anthem. Her name is Jacque Waller. Hopefully someone has some information so she is brought home. She has triplets that are 5 years old. They need their mommy!
Tragic

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone have any info? Would she leave for a bit? Run away? Does she have any enemies? This is scary to think something may have happened to her in this town.
Concerned

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

She and her husband are going thru a divorce. She lived for her kids - she wouldn't have ran away.
That is sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

I can't imagine...my thoughts and prayers go out to her family and I truly hope she is safe somewhere. God bless and keep her protected!
Tragic

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
She and her husband are going thru a divorce. She lived for her kids - she wouldn't have ran away.
Who is her hub? Who reported her missing?
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

I just hope they find her quickly I personally know the hell that your family goes through waiting for your loved one to be found while your trying to muster that mustard seed of faith while imagining the worst. I always pray nobody will have to go through that. And as much as we all just hope and pray for a simple explanation I think it's pretty clear police suspect foul play. May God be with them and give strength to get through.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

I'm guessing since they mentioned a boat, maybe she was robbed for it?? I don't know, but I'm definitely keeping her and her family in my prayers!:'(
Donthinkso

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Nope wrote:
I'm guessing since they mentioned a boat, maybe she was robbed for it?? I don't know, but I'm definitely keeping her and her family in my prayers!:'(
How do you rob someone for their boat? How would you get then to pull over? Could you really rob someone on the side of 55? Why would a female be driving around with a boat trailored on back. My guess is foul play is suspected, they probably have a person of interest who has a boat that happens to be gone.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Donthinkso wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you rob someone for their boat? How would you get then to pull over? Could you really rob someone on the side of 55? Why would a female be driving around with a boat trailored on back. My guess is foul play is suspected, they probably have a person of interest who has a boat that happens to be gone.
Always one jerk with a stupid comment. I never said she was robbed on the highway. Please read everything for what it says, not what you want it to say.
CapeGirl

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Wonder if this could be related to the people posing as cops in KY (or IL)?
?

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

CapeGirl wrote:
Wonder if this could be related to the people posing as cops in KY (or IL)?

I haven't heard about ppl posing as cops. What can u tell me about it?
Foulplay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Jacque is a cute bubbly blonde. Petite and needing assistance maybe. People are saying the ex hubby is to blame. If someone saw her on the side of the road they would have noticed her. She was flashy and looked great always. I fear we have a murderer sex offender case. I fear the worst and would take this into consideration for all women in the area. I pray I'm wrong. God bless those babies. God bless the family.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Tragic wrote:
<quoted text>Who is her hub? Who reported her missing?
Clay waller
mema

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Tragic wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is her hub? Who reported her missing?
She had been married to Clay Waller.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

mema wrote:
<quoted text>
She had been married to Clay Waller.
Does he live n Jackson and where does he work
Adrian

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Does he live n Jackson and where does he work
Okay, you sound creepy.
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Foulplay wrote:
Jacque is a cute bubbly blonde. Petite and needing assistance maybe. People are saying the ex hubby is to blame. If someone saw her on the side of the road they would have noticed her. She was flashy and looked great always. I fear we have a murderer sex offender case. I fear the worst and would take this into consideration for all women in the area. I pray I'm wrong. God bless those babies. God bless the family.
Look I understand that the husband is always going to be the main focus and I'm sure by this point they are either on him or working to clear him but you comment about a murderer sex offender is very scary. Do females need to be careful of this here now? Do you have any reason to suggest a sex offender and murderer?

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>Look I understand that the husband is always going to be the main focus and I'm sure by this point they are either on him or working to clear him but you comment about a murderer sex offender is very scary. Do females need to be careful of this here now? Do you have any reason to suggest a sex offender and murderer?
Females should think about it and be careful everywhere. Have you noticed the world isn't always safe or do you live under a rock?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 892
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat euthanization 13 min Law Abiding Citizen 16
In a War between Globalsts and Russians, I'm "R... 1 hr Guest 32
America's strong support for ISRAEL 1 hr Israel 6
Hiding behind internet mumbojumbo 1 hr cityboy 2
cape Girardeau county's new MRAP VEHICLE 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Thank You 3 hr shorty bill 6
a good back doc (Jun '13) 4 hr experienced 10
•••
•••