First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sweetsuzy

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Does anyone know anything about this guy? My friend is seeing him and I would like to know more about him. I just don't trust him.
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 2, 2011
This guy is the sleeziest guy in Cape. He was married to a white girl in Sikeston and cheated on her ALL the time. Never holds a job. Did jail time for non-support. FYI-- go to www.courts.mo.gov/casenet and that will tell you alot about his criminal history. Tell your friend to RUN!!!!
sweetsuzy

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 2, 2011
Thanks for the info I just know I didn't have a good feeling about him
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Glad I could help. I hate when a guy takes advantage of a girl. He is NOT worth your friends time. He will lie,cheat,and cause her nothing but heartache.
yep

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 2, 2011
I wish I knew where his skank ass is. He gave me an STD
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 2, 2011
He was living in Cape on Pemiscott by Arena Park. He has been with so many girls. He is a woman beater also. I wonder how long it took for his wife to FINALLY get rid of him. He likes to stalk women that leave him. He stalked my friend for a long time and tampered with her car. Stay far away from this man white girls.
C-town

Lebanon, IL

#8 Apr 2, 2011
U hoes always hating always trying to make it the man out to b the bad guy bitches step up keep ur legs close. Been knowin frazier all his life he good people.
yep

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2011
I think before you start calling people names you go back to school and learn how to speak proper English. That is what we speak here in America not that stupid ass Ebonics that you all do
an ex

Naperville, IL

#10 Apr 2, 2011
The true deal wrote:
He was living in Cape on Pemiscott by Arena Park. He has been with so many girls. He is a woman beater also. I wonder how long it took for his wife to FINALLY get rid of him. He likes to stalk women that leave him. He stalked my friend for a long time and tampered with her car. Stay far away from this man white girls.
i heard he was living out of a hotel with a girl and her 3 kids
Beware

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2011
..O..mg this guy is a super creep!!! Run fast and don't look back.
just the facts

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2011
C-town wrote:
U hoes always hating always trying to make it the man out to b the bad guy bitches step up keep ur legs close. Been knowin frazier all his life he good people.
he doesnt keep a job or take care of his daughter. that doesnt qualify as good people.
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 3, 2011
If he gets you pregnant he will take NO financial accountability. He likes to be with someone that takes care of him because he cant hold a job! He is in his mid 40's and has NO future. Runs around flirting with any girl that he encounters. NO good- stay far away if you don't want to go through hell and back.
Name

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 3, 2011
He's a worthless piece of shit!!!!
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 3, 2011
I don't understand guys that would rather serve time in jail instead of paying child support to take care of THEIR child. To me that is crazzzy. He has been in jail so many times for not taking care of HIS responsibilities. White girls---WATCH OUT. He will fill your head with lies,use you, get you pregnant, and then leave you and find another girl. RUN GIRLS!
me

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 3, 2011
Run little white girls run
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 3, 2011
I don't think he has ever dated any race but white.
nope

United States

#19 Apr 3, 2011
i thought he was with the black girl that had 3 kids that he lived with by the park
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 3, 2011
Well when I really knew him he ONLY dated white girls but maybe he has went thru all them and starting on the black girls now. ALL girls RUN.
nope

United States

#21 Apr 3, 2011
where is he at these days. is he in jail or just living off some girl
The true deal

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Apr 3, 2011
I saw him the other day in a store. I guess he isnt in jail at this moment. Just a matter of time and he will be back cuz he dont like to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Express Employment Unfair 55 min Joe Giddeon 1
Trumps shutdown! Republican CONTROL 3 hr Guest 16
anyone ever let wife be seduced by another guy. wa (Sep '14) 5 hr 3somefun 182
Jessica Jenkins is a hooker 11 hr Mike 10
GM at Ruby Tuesday 12 hr Guest 3
I'm tired of all this homosexual mess aren't yo... (Mar '13) 13 hr actually... 132
Elite Pest Control for bedbugs 14 hr Uknown 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages