High sounds

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Bumpus wrote:
Where is the new Dodds tire center?
Down by Kia and auffenburg.

Mount Vernon, IL

#23 Oct 2, 2012
It's in the old cadillac building on S. Kinghighway. Now, Rhodes 101 is owned by Jim Mauer who bought it from his father-in-law Gene Rhodes(the former Cape Girardeau Mayor) Pee-wee is Scott and Mark father who has since passed away and was the former owner Plaza Tire and tons of rental property and Boulder Construction both Gene Rhodes and Pee-Wee are not related
High sounds

United States

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
It's in the old cadillac building on S. Kinghighway. Now, Rhodes 101 is owned by Jim Mauer who bought it from his father-in-law Gene Rhodes(the former Cape Girardeau Mayor) Pee-wee is Scott and Mark father who has since passed away and was the former owner Plaza Tire and tons of rental property and Boulder Construction both Gene Rhodes and Pee-Wee are not related
Yes it's in the old cadillac building.

Jackson, MO

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Campus tire is still the best place in Cape to take your car. Jim Eakin founded it and has owned it since the 70's.
they are the only place i buy my tires.
Didn't they get caught rolling odometers on cars they were selling?

Since: Sep 12

Cape Girardeau, MO

#26 Oct 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't they get caught rolling odometers on cars they were selling?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
DCSBRRR

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Oct 23, 2012
Besides rolling odometers, Campus sold 14 or so cars that were stolen. To give them credit, they "did not know" the guy they were buying them from was stealing them.
BKs

United States

#29 Oct 23, 2012
campussy is doin the same dirty crap the plaza thieves nare doin. $89.95 to change power steering fluid and $189 to change brake fluid.Robbing Raben doin it to
mike

Wappapello, MO

#30 Oct 23, 2012
BKs wrote:
campussy is doin the same dirty crap the plaza thieves nare doin.$89.95 to change power steering fluid and $189 to change brake fluid.Robbing Raben doin it to
Thats a lie.
They have never done that. If you are going to claim they have, prove it. Show us a newspaper article or casenet file.
Otherwise its slander and i suggest you be very cautious in continuing.

Sikeston, MO

#31 Oct 24, 2012
I had plaza tire align my vehicle, they charged me for the alignment and said my truck needed some parts, get it fixed and no charge when i returned. I got it fixed and took it back the same week, yet again got charged for a alignment and more parts were bad....i took it to dobbs tire, they looked at it, took me in the shop and showed me exactly what was wrong with it. NO CHARGE....i fixed it and tooj it back. Drives like new. Will never ever go to plaza tire again ever....
Stanley Dobbs

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Oct 24, 2012
Leave me alone.
john

Cape Girardeau, MO

#33 Oct 24, 2012
I bet Rhodes wish now they would of stayed out of St Louis and left this dog alone.
Jacob

Cape Girardeau, MO

#34 Mar 1, 2013
These people lost my business today forever.
I seriously had them try to scam me into paying $189 to replace a $20 hose. Plus it took them an hour and a half to replace one tire AFTER my vehicle was taken into the shop.

Will never go there again period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when is the fair in Cape or Sikeston or anywher... 13 min Proud Democrat 2
Drugs 13 min Proud Democrat 20
wanna bet !!! 14 min Proud Democrat 4
News Name of suspect in custody in connection with d... 53 min Mr Right 76
Adam and Eve, Noah, Moses, and Jesus Christ wer... (Nov '09) 1 hr Moral Oral 222
Cottonwood Treatment Center (Jun '14) 1 hr guest 48
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 7 hr Guest 619

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages