First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Dexter, MO

#1 Feb 4, 2010
i saw where she is going to st louis, what is she going to do?
hmmmmm

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2010
well I hope her annoying way of talking goes with her, hearing her talk makes me want to shoot myself, quick someone criticize me before someone else does
Sammi

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2010
She is going to St. Louis to work for Boeing. She is leaving the reporting business.
Usually Right

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 4, 2010
I will miss her. She always had a big smile for me whenever I ran into her at Schnucks.
Evans Paxton

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
well I hope her annoying way of talking goes with her, hearing her talk makes me want to shoot myself, quick someone criticize me before someone else does
Gotta love the losers at WPSD!

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2010
They had something about it on the kfvs facebook page and c.j. replied, i think she said she is going to boeing in st louis? i will miss her too, she was always very nice when i ran into her at the gym, very polite and friendly.
In the Cape

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2010
C.J. can't help the way she talks, it's an accent. Isn't she from Sri Lanka or somewhere in southeast Asia?
The Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 11, 2010
I'm with hmmmmmm on this one! Her voice is like running your hand across a balloon or scratching a chalkboard. It is annoying! I don't care where she is from it sounds like she is talking through her nose. It isn't an accent its just a very annoying voice.
hot one

Addison, IL

#10 Feb 21, 2010
happy clap yes she going

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#11 Feb 21, 2010
I always thought she was kinda cute (but then again I'm not very difficult to impress)... Saw her at Walgreens once and I gotta say, she looks taller on tv...
Morris Deeds

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 22, 2010
It seems sort of underhanded that we have MILLIONS of beautiful/handsome American Black men and women who are qualified for positions like hers, and yet they go hire someone from a foreign country.

I knew something wasn't right with her, or with the person who sent her down to Tennessee to interview the leader of a local KKK organization way back when she first started.

Black people in this area already know what the KKK is all about and probably would haver refused such an assignment. Why give free publicity to one of the evilest organizations on the face of the Earth?

That speaks volumes about KFVS itself. I've seen world renown White people come to town at the university to talk about anti-racism, and KFVS ignored them altogether.
Web Dubois

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 22, 2010
Well KFVS12 has finally worked it's way back to being an all WHITE news station again. I believe it is the only one within 100 miles of Cape that is so totally segregated.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/category.asp...
Overwatch

Jackson, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2010
Morris Deeds wrote:
It seems sort of underhanded that we have MILLIONS of beautiful/handsome American Black men and women who are qualified for positions like hers, and yet they go hire someone from a foreign country.

Black people in this area already know what the KKK is all about and probably would haver refused such an assignment. Why give free publicity to one of the evilest organizations on the face of the Earth?
That speaks volumes about KFVS itself. I've seen world renown White people come to town at the university to talk about anti-racism, and KFVS ignored them altogether.
You are clearly a misinformed idiot operating under the cloak of a victim of racism. Such a pathetic crutch. You preach and wish to point out things you view as racist yet in the same sentence denounce a company hiring someone from a foreign country. Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? Unknown to you, but racism is a two way street where you cannot always be the victim. Tough, Huh.

Why does the news cover these "evil" events? Because they wish to show everyone else how "evil" they are. Would you rather the news not cover disturbing events? No coverage of wars, crime, etc?

If you dislike KFVS12 so greatly, I have a novel suggestion for you. Don't watch it.
Jesus

San Mateo, CA

#15 Feb 22, 2010
Who watches local news anywY? Didn't I teach you people better?
Morris Deeds

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 22, 2010
So what are you unknowingly telling us? That you are an Anti-patriot? An anti-American?

That you support American jobs going to Mexico, India, The Philippines, Jamaica and Sri-Lanka while there are millions of qualified Americans who want the jobs?

Does WPSD have a Black foreigner on their news staff?

Does WSIL have a Black foreigner on their staff?

Do any of the St Louis, or Kansas City stations have a Black foreigner?

You are a nincompoop!:-)

What is the REAL reason why KFVS 12 hasn't put an American Black man in front of the camera for any extended period of time?

Inquiring minds want to know? Why did CJ really leave? Could she have been sick and tired of White Supremacists making fun of her voice everywhere she went? She was probably better educated than your entire family put together.

In time I guess the truth will come out.:-)
just so u kknow

Allenton, MO

#17 Feb 22, 2010
have u ever thought that maybe one hasnt tried out for a job there, or if they have there was, someone better that got the job
Overwatch

Jackson, MO

#18 Feb 22, 2010
Morris Deeds wrote:
Why did CJ really leave? Could she have been sick and tired of White Supremacists making fun of her voice everywhere she went?
Because Boeing pays better? Duh.
Overwatch

Jackson, MO

#19 Feb 22, 2010
Morris Deeds wrote:
What is the REAL reason why KFVS 12 hasn't put an American Black man in front of the camera for any extended period of time?
I would be willing to bet it is directly related to the lack of qualified black applicants. Note the word "qualified", meaning beyond that realm of affirmative action. Ouch. That's gotta sting.

You may wish to seek a different type of crutch for your inadequacies. This whole "race" thing isn't working out too well for you, Morris.
Knowledge

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 23, 2010
Was President Bush's "Brownie" qualified to be over the disaster preparedness for the entire Nation?

Heckuva job Brownie

Do you think these people in the link above were really qualified?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

He trained horses before he was given that job by the Republicans.

Good job Brownie! Being not qualified doesn't seem to stop Crackas from getting ahead in society, so why do you always throw that sick idea up in front of us when we are trying to get hired.

Train the person! How difficult can it be to train someone to follow the light on the camera so they are looking at the right one? To shuffle papers when they finish their story? To bob up and down as they read the news?:-)

That's another sick cop out by you White Supremacists for sure.

You are a bunch of nincompoopers for sure.:-)

White people are rarely qualifed when they get hired, but they have people who look after them and hold their hands until they become almost qualified. Then they are turned loose to wreak havoc on the general population.

Chicago, IL

#21 Feb 23, 2010
Knowledge wrote:
Was President Bush's "Brownie" qualified to be over the disaster preparedness for the entire Nation?
Heckuva job Brownie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wzWc2lGIorYXX
Do you think these people in the link above were really qualified?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He trained horses before he was given that job by the Republicans.
Good job Brownie! Being not qualified doesn't seem to stop Crackas from getting ahead in society, so why do you always throw that sick idea up in front of us when we are trying to get hired.
Train the person! How difficult can it be to train someone to follow the light on the camera so they are looking at the right one? To shuffle papers when they finish their story? To bob up and down as they read the news?:-)
That's another sick cop out by you White Supremacists for sure.
You are a bunch of nincompoopers for sure.:-)
White people are rarely qualifed when they get hired, but they have people who look after them and hold their hands until they become almost qualified. Then they are turned loose to wreak havoc on the general population.
you have to be able to read before you can be on the news.... everybody knows that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cracker barrel sucks (Jul '12) 1 hr Anon 65
Laura Clubb (Oct '13) 1 hr Guest 10
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 1 hr Donna 617
Missourian absolutely a low life organization 2 hr Guest 9
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 6 hr Fro 16
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 6 hr 3somefun 248
St. Jude not researching much 8 hr Guest 32

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance