First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2013
From Bill O'Reilly's message board:

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!



truth

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Most of us have known this all along. The question is when are we going to do something about it?
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Finally something to talk about!! I haven't fact checked these numbers and I'm to lazy to do it but this would have to be one HUGE conspiracy carried out by thousands of people. When you go to vote the old ladies in charge of finding your name and checking it off have a list of registered voters and if your name isn't on the list you can't vote. Do you think it was a crew of Obama supporters who voted without ID multiple times or fraud on the part of little old ladies?
truth

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Neither. I think it was simply modifying the final counts. Most of this data is transferred electronically. You tell me how easy it is to change numbers in a computer? How else do you get 108% out of 100%?
ILIKEIT

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 4, 2013
What is really interesting is how Moocho Obama was complaining about all the voter fraud that went on during the election. Little did she know the Democrats committed vast voter fraud! There are prison terms available for voter fraud, where are they?
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
From Bill O'Reilly's message board:
...
From a message board...
Like this one...
Good source of information there buddy! Keep whining about how butt-hurt you are that a black guy is in charge for four more years, it really worked like a charm for the LAST four!!!
LMAO @ Dumb hillbillies making up any reason to negate a black man running their lives and country
"Where's dat burf certificate?!?"
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2013
truth wrote:
Neither. I think it was simply modifying the final counts. Most of this data is transferred electronically. You tell me how easy it is to change numbers in a computer? How else do you get 108% out of 100%?
Do you think that anyone involved in this would be dumb enough to put more votes in than registered voters? I guess if my team lost I would cry conspiracy too. I mean, it couldn't be true that a minority president won again could it? America voted, you lost, and the GOP needs a better reason to prove why they don't suck! Could it be that other minorities, women, gays, Hispanics, blacks, mixed race, and non bible beating folks took another stand against oppression? Naw, no way the old white man lost because of his backwards views on society! The only people that got robbed in this election were contributors to the Republican Party.
truth

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Yes, yes I do think they are dumb enough because they know that the level of corruption within this administration has no boundary. If this corrupted, evil, socialist administration is what you wanted, you got it! I do not believe that it will bring about the desired outcome that you hoped for. We are in a ship that's going down. Unfortunately, it's not one party or the other that's init. We all are, including you. I'm certain of this country's collapse. You will see.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2013
truth wrote:
Yes, yes I do think they are dumb enough because they know that the level of corruption within this administration has no boundary. If this corrupted, evil, socialist administration is what you wanted, you got it! I do not believe that it will bring about the desired outcome that you hoped for. We are in a ship that's going down. Unfortunately, it's not one party or the other that's init. We all are, including you. I'm certain of this country's collapse. You will see.
There's corruption in every administration dipshit. It's human nature not just democrat or republican nature. You're using some strong words there buddy! Bahaha. Evil doesn't describe the democratic platform at all. Compassionate is what describes the Democratic Party. Surely you hear the term compassionate conservative. It described a right wing republican nut like you except there is dime level of compassion on their views. Compassion for those who aren't like you and compassion when it comes to social issues. Why do you think a republican needs an extra word to describe their views? I'll tell you, it's because the Republican Party is in general is a party with NO compassion. You want people to live according to your rules, rules and ideals that you claim are based on your faith. Here's a good quote for you to remember. Bigotry wrapped in prayer is STILL bigotry.
truth

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Whatever. In 3 years we'll see if you're still so arrogant.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jan 4, 2013
truth wrote:
Whatever. In 3 years we'll see if you're still so arrogant.
Did I hurt your feelings? Nice answer btw! That's what folks say when they can't come up with an answer. Keep quiet then! I would prefer not to hear you whine about it anyway! Bahaha.
Dumba$$$$

United States

#13 Jan 4, 2013
MrNiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>Did I hurt your feelings? Nice answer btw! That's what folks say when they can't come up with an answer. Keep quiet then! I would prefer not to hear you whine about it anyway! Bahaha.
Bully!
Nailed It

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2013
truth wrote:
Whatever. In 3 years we'll see if you're still so arrogant.
Exactly!
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jan 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dumba$$$$"]< quoted text>Bully![/QUOTE]
You cannot be serious! I made a smartass remark about the guy not being able to come up with an answer and I'm a bully? I put him in his place is what I did and I'm damn proud of it! This is just another thread I'm going to have to abandon because of retarded people like you. If this guy is going to argue his political position he should be prepared to defend it but he failed so I'm going to bask in the glory now! Thank you and I'm here all night!
Watermark

Jackson, MO

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
From Bill O'Reilly's message board:

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
This is such utter nonsense, compiled and fabricated to enrage weak minds incapable of independent thought or analysis. Let's take just one example of the entire voting fraud myth.

St Lucie County, FL - Go to: http://www.slcelections.com/

Read the official county .pdf reports from on the election summary and statement of votes cast. Also read the note on this page that says:

" note*- turnout percentages will show over 100% due to a two page ballot. the tabulation system (GEMS) provides voter turnout as equal to the total cards cast in the election divided by the number of registered voters. also note that some voters chose not to return by mail the second card containing the amendments.

Meaning the number of voters exceeded the number of registered voters because a tabulation system (GEMS) system counts each page of a ballot. 1 voter would equal 2 or 3 pages and thus appear as 2 or three voters. There is no fraud, no underhanded move in FL to wrongfully elected the US President. Just moronic propaganda based upon falsities that people like you are too lazy to research before becoming upset about.
Watermark

Jackson, MO

#17 Jan 4, 2013
A phrase worth repeating, "Bigotry wrapped in prayer is STILL bigotry."
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Watermark wrote:
A phrase worth repeating, "Bigotry wrapped in prayer is STILL bigotry."
I was to lazy to look it up! Lol. As soon as I had something to say he shut up real quick!!!
Did it happen

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 4, 2013
Go back to the Poplar Bluff Topix and bully your way around.
Its all been done before

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Mrniceguy and watermark do the sixty nine with each other and it leaves a nice watermark on the sheets.

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#21 Jan 5, 2013
Watermark wrote:
<quoted text>
This is such utter nonsense, compiled and fabricated to enrage weak minds incapable of independent thought or analysis. Let's take just one example of the entire voting fraud myth.
St Lucie County, FL - Go to: http://www.slcelections.com/
Read the official county .pdf reports from on the election summary and statement of votes cast. Also read the note on this page that says:
" note*- turnout percentages will show over 100% due to a two page ballot. the tabulation system (GEMS) provides voter turnout as equal to the total cards cast in the election divided by the number of registered voters. also note that some voters chose not to return by mail the second card containing the amendments.
Meaning the number of voters exceeded the number of registered voters because a tabulation system (GEMS) system counts each page of a ballot. 1 voter would equal 2 or 3 pages and thus appear as 2 or three voters. There is no fraud, no underhanded move in FL to wrongfully elected the US President. Just moronic propaganda based upon falsities that people like you are too lazy to research before becoming upset about.
All the Florida ballots were multi-page ballots, which, along with the reduction of early voting by the ever clueless Rick Scott, contributed greatly to the confusion and tabulation of votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can one buy block ice? 2 hr Guest 2
Fireworks 2 hr guest 2
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 3 hr Guest 210
Local Business Pay Cuts 3 hr Guest 35
GT roofing Gary Tallman 3 hr Gary 3
Aura simpson 3 hr Trey 4
Lori Maca 6 hr ... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages