I know I will never get over you.....

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Have you ever felt so much hurt and pain over the love of your life? This is how I feel. My husband is getting deported and I know 100% that I will never be able to get over him! I would bet my right arm on it. There are days I don't want to get out of bed, I can't put a smile on my face, and I can't stop crying. I feel lost and completely heart broken. I am faced with deciding whether or not I should move to Mexico. I am scared! I have never lived anywhere other than Missouri. All my family lives here also. What do you do when you are hopelessly in love and you hardly have any options? I have never met a man like him. He has such wonderful values and morals. I have looked for this my whole life. We have been married 2 years and it has been the best 2 years of my life. What do I do? I feel very alone and sad.
Heather

Jackson, MO

#2 Jun 20, 2011
Can he maybe file to become a citizen? I'm assuming he's here illegally since he is being deported? Anyway, my heart goes out to you. Maybe try to search up a solution on Google.:(
crazy

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2011
Girl go!! This will always b home!! Being in the military u will have the money 2visit!! U married and took an oath!! If ur that inlove which I believe u are!! Gooooooooo love is sooo hard 2 find!! U only live once!! I'd go 2 mexico and leave cape with a bang for ur fam 2 remember u!!!hey who knows u may leave and ur fam my come 2 u!!
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 20, 2011
I am really thinking about going to Mexico because I CANNOT imagine my life without HIM in it. I understand that he is here illegally BUT we married out of good faith so why can't I keep MY husband here? Shouldn't there be a law against breaking families up? I know everyone will say there is a LAW against illegals being here BUT we really love each other. He has changed my life. He is very religious and HE has made ME a better person. When we are together I feel like I can do anything in the world! Here lately all I feel is deep depression. When he is deported I will DIE inside. Does anyone know how life is in Mexico? All I hear is the poverty and gang violence--- could an American that has lived here her whole life adjust??? Please help--need advice! This is my life! I am terrified.
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 20, 2011
crazy wrote:
Girl go!! This will always b home!! Being in the military u will have the money 2visit!! U married and took an oath!! If ur that inlove which I believe u are!! Gooooooooo love is sooo hard 2 find!! U only live once!! I'd go 2 mexico and leave cape with a bang for ur fam 2 remember u!!!hey who knows u may leave and ur fam my come 2 u!!
Thank you for being so supportive and positive. All I ever hear is all the negative! Appreciate it greatly!
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 20, 2011
Heather wrote:
Can he maybe file to become a citizen? I'm assuming he's here illegally since he is being deported? Anyway, my heart goes out to you. Maybe try to search up a solution on Google.:(
Thank you!
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Does anyone have any stories of living in Mexico? I am just so curious how it would be for an American who does not speak the language to live there???
Highlander

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Jun 20, 2011
If you love him so much move to Mexico.
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 20, 2011
Highlander wrote:
If you love him so much move to Mexico.
I do love him with all my heart BUT I have NEVER lived anywhere besides Missouri. With Mexico being another country with another language that scares me. I know I have to get a passport but how do I survive if I am not allowed to work there? I know my husband will find work BUT can we make it on his income?(I hear the pay is really bad there) I am so scared BUT I guess I need to just trust it! I will put my future in Gods hands! I wish I knew someone in my situation to talk to about all my questions. If anyone is out there that can tell me anything that would be helpful --- please respond!

Florissant, MO

#10 Jun 20, 2011
How did u get married if he was illegal? I thought if an illegal married a American citizen they were legal then?
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 20, 2011
guest wrote:
How did u get married if he was illegal? I thought if an illegal married a American citizen they were legal then?
We paid to have his spanish birth certificate translated into English by an immigration lawyer. Since he did not have a drivers license this was the only way that we could legally get married. As far as him being "legal" because I am an American Citizen --- it isn't like that anymore. Apparently they changed the law about 7 years ago. I wish he could stay here with me. My heart is ripped apart and I am devestated. How would anyone deal with the love of their life being taken to another country far from where you are??? I just want to die.

Florissant, MO

#12 Jun 20, 2011
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>We paid to have his spanish birth certificate translated into English by an immigration lawyer. Since he did not have a drivers license this was the only way that we could legally get married. As far as him being "legal" because I am an American Citizen --- it isn't like that anymore. Apparently they changed the law about 7 years ago. I wish he could stay here with me. My heart is ripped apart and I am devestated. How would anyone deal with the love of their life being taken to another country far from where you are??? I just want to die.
I'd say move with him or stay here and try to get him legal once hes deported. Did he say it was safe where he would be living down there- for u?
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 20, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say move with him or stay here and try to get him legal once hes deported. Did he say it was safe where he would be living down there- for u?
He is worried about the safety there! The town he is from has alot of violence there. His mother and brother still live there. I worry about him going there. When someone is deported they drop you off at a border town and give you $20.00 to start your life over. It makes tears come to my eyes talking about it. The border towns are the ones filled with the drug cartels. What if they drop him off and something happens to him? What if I never see him again? I am so sick to my stomach right now that I feel like I am going to vomitt. How can immigration just dump you somewhere? I know he is illegal BUT he is a human being. I am so overwhelmed with depression and worries. I would give ANYTHING to keep him here. I pray for his safety!

“Flow like a great river.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 20, 2011
If you love him, the answer is simple: go. Love is love and if you don't take this chance to go with the amount of love you two have, you will probably regret it.
Patty hurst

Jackson, MO

#15 Jun 20, 2011
Bring him down to Clay wallers house in Jackson and he will come up missing without a trace. From there you should be able to start a new life if you dont advertise it or run for public office.
Hannah Gruen

Sikeston, MO

#16 Jun 20, 2011
Honestly, I know people are saying "go to him!" but if you're scared of violence down there, I would do what I could to get him citizenship. It's a long process and a long wait, but if you don't want to move out of the state this would be your only other legitimate option to eventually continue your life with him.

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 20, 2011
My Aunt married a mexican man who was here illegally 32 yrs ago. I wasn't born so I do not know how this was possible etc but their son was born 2 days after their wedding. They have since had 5 more children. Upon marriage he did not become a citizen but was allowed to stay in the country on a green card which she can have revoked at anytime. He has family still in Mexico as well as El Paso. When they travel down there(they live in Chicago) he is the only one who goes to Mexico because it is so dangerous. My aunt went once when I was little and was abducted for 3 days. She can speak some Spanish after living with him for so long ( he speaks VERY broke English) but not enough to get by down there. My cousins who are now grown for the most part are not allowed to go into Mexico either due to the violence. My cousin just moved back from el paso b/c of the murder rate there that is spilling over the border. Anyway I truly feel for you. I'm not trying to scared you just giving you my family's encounter of Mexican life. I don't know what part your husband is from so it may not be the same there. I say follow your heart, pray about it and you will get an answer but just be prepared if it isn't the one you want.:( I agree with the other posters about working on getting him back into the country legally after this is all said and done. Good luck and I will say a prayer for you as well!!

O Fallon, MO

#18 Jun 21, 2011
have u consulted jo ann emerson?? shes a good immigration lawyer and i think they do for free fo the public.

Since: Apr 11

Wentzville, MO

#19 Jun 21, 2011
Sarah wrote:
Have you ever felt so much hurt and pain over the love of your life? This is how I feel. My husband is getting deported and I know 100% that I will never be able to get over him! I would bet my right arm on it. There are days I don't want to get out of bed, I can't put a smile on my face, and I can't stop crying. I feel lost and completely heart broken. I am faced with deciding whether or not I should move to Mexico. I am scared! I have never lived anywhere other than Missouri. All my family lives here also. What do you do when you are hopelessly in love and you hardly have any options? I have never met a man like him. He has such wonderful values and morals. I have looked for this my whole life. We have been married 2 years and it has been the best 2 years of my life. What do I do? I feel very alone and sad.
You both dropped the ball along time ago and got caught! Stop crying about it. TODAY - Collect $1K from your loving family resources. Go to rapidvisa.com and start the K-3 process - TODAY. They at rapid visa are pros at what they do and you will get positive results if you can follow their simple process without doubting it. DO NOT LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE in this process. I know because my fiance is from Nicaragua, we had issues worse than yours, yet she is now.:-) It took less than a year!!! Yes you will have a few sleepless nights and that time passed but only made our hearts stronger! Now pull yourself together and get busy!
Truthiness

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 21, 2011
Patty hurst wrote:
Bring him down to Clay wallers house in Jackson and he will come up missing without a trace. From there you should be able to start a new life if you dont advertise it or run for public office.
Here we go again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've got the hots for my boss and we're both ma... 5 min Guest 29
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 11 min Guest 604
Any dentist in cape take Medicaid (Feb '10) 14 min guest 71
News Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street 15 min Guest 45
why dont black women work? 41 min Guest 41
whar is the brices whin you see it 1 hr Guest 2
help to shut life care down n save the ppl that... 1 hr Guest 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages