what u thank bout tracey martin from carmart

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2009
what do you thank about her? i hear her an her man robbed sum lil white boi for 40 dollas! how lame is that?
wow

Farmington, MO

#3 Aug 31, 2009
i di remember them girls from school yes i always liked nicole though bi=ut tracy and easton and the other tramps are so out there well they use too be. i hear that nicole does have sex with a whole lot of guys though but acts all nice and innocent
yes

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2009
yes that little white dude is a good friend of mine....she has another thing comn......she will never change!
crazy

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 1, 2009
when did this supposedly happen? why hasn't anything been in the paper or on the news? how old of a lil white boy are we talking about?

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2009
OMG where did you people go to school?
Terminator

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 1, 2009
Guest wrote:
OMG where did you people go to school?
cApe, prolly:
wow

Farmington, MO

#8 Sep 2, 2009
yeah i never heard anything about it either my guess is they never robbed him it probley had to do with drugs they just ripped him off
yes

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2009
no it had nothin to do with drugs they just wanted $ pretty much and they took advantage of the guy and jumped him and took the $. he went to the hospital about it twice. he did nothin wrong they did. her and the 2 guys involved! get ur shit straight dude!
Rita Barbaria

Jackson, MO

#10 Sep 15, 2009
There is nothing in the police report about her ever being in any trouble in her life.

You White boys are just jealous and angry because she goes home to some long, hard, sweet chocolate peeder every night.

You don't have one of those, and with all the money in the world, and all the sun tanning, you can't get one. You have to be content with those pale, pasty, sickly looking thingees.
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 17, 2009
Rita Barbaria wrote:
There is nothing in the police report about her ever being in any trouble in her life.
You White boys are just jealous and angry because she goes home to some long, hard, sweet chocolate peeder every night.
You don't have one of those, and with all the money in the world, and all the sun tanning, you can't get one. You have to be content with those pale, pasty, sickly looking thingees.
that is just too funny. lmfao
haha

Sikeston, MO

#12 Sep 17, 2009
Rita Barbaria wrote:
GOOD FOR HER TAKE HOME HER MONKEY DISEASES AND SHE CAN KEEP THEM!!!!!
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 18, 2009
i was just wondering what kind of people her and her man are. are they really into drugs? are they nice, strange, or backstabbing? don't they have kids that are around all the time to be rolemodels for? just wondering a little about them.
yes

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2009
Rita Barbaria wrote:
yeah cuz she hides it! and she can keep her chocolate peeder! aint no one jealous of her here!

Northbrook, IL

#15 Oct 22, 2009
she is my cousin...she has money stop hatin on her bitchs

Jackson, MO

#16 Oct 22, 2009
That maybe true, but the Bible says that "a rich woman has about as much chance of going to Heaven as a Camel does passing through the eye of a needle.
So it is not the money that is important. It is how the person earns it, and how they use it that matters to the SUPREME BEING MON CHERI!

Bogart, GA

#17 Oct 22, 2009
i was stating that she had money to propose that she doesnt need to rob anyone =)

Jackson, MO

#18 Oct 22, 2009
Oh! Ok. Why in the heck would she do that? She's a very nice old lady. I think she is about thirty or so right?
customer

Bedminster, NJ

#19 Oct 29, 2009
she is a fat nasty lil bitch
jenny

Farmington, MO

#20 Oct 30, 2009
nasty nasty nasty is right an dher cuz nicole hoez sucky n fucky 4 $$$$$$
the shit

Florissant, MO

#23 Nov 28, 2009
jenny wrote:
nasty nasty nasty is right an dher cuz nicole hoez sucky n fucky 4 $$$$$$
you dont know me ..and i dont have to fucky for money..i got money bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Ventura 8 min Kim fan 32
jerking off in public 2 hr jerkforu2 12
her freshly worn panties 7 hr dean spanos 36
refrigerator 9 hr serious 7
wtfwjd 10 hr Translator 8
Republican party hates the poor and elderly in ... 10 hr 1 20
Shooting in Gordonville 15 hr guest 82
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE