Shooting in Cape tonight?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oompa Loompa

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 15, 2012
 
I head a house got robbed on Themis, then Dollar General and Rhodes got robbed. Now I hear on the scanner there was a shooting? Anyone know what is going on? And where?
Real

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 16, 2012
 
Sounds like Batman is on vacation lol.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

It's gotta be a Jewish fella if they hit the dollar store. Damn cheap bastards!
Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 16, 2012
 
kfvs12.com they had homicide at "The Spot"
Greg

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 16, 2012
 
Prob some B & H people.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 16, 2012
 
It's Christmas time! Everybody wants to look like big, important, wealthy people to their children.

So those who aren't working turn to crime to get the money they need to buy all sorts of expensive toys and clothes for their kidz.

Didn't youn's know that?
haggar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

In all seriousness, it's frightening. My fiancÚ and I were just driving around looking at Christmas lights last night and we ventured down towards downtown and close to the river, commenting on the beautiful older homes and what a shame it is that no one can really live or visit these areas anymore.
There has to be a way to crack down on these criminals, and all the violence that takes place in these areas. Is it just that the cops are afraid to try and clean these areas up?
It's disheartening to see what this town has become. If they don't do something soon, the entire city could be run-down and too scary to visit.
haggar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 16, 2012
 
Don't get me wrong, I'm not naive to think that crime can be eliminated completely, but there has to be something we can do as a community to make this city worth living in again.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 16, 2012
 
haggar wrote:
In all seriousness, it's frightening. My fiancÚ and I were just driving around looking at Christmas lights last night and we ventured down towards downtown and close to the river, commenting on the beautiful older homes and what a shame it is that no one can really live or visit these areas anymore.
There has to be a way to crack down on these criminals, and all the violence that takes place in these areas. Is it just that the cops are afraid to try and clean these areas up?
It's disheartening to see what this town has become. If they don't do something soon, the entire city could be run-down and too scary to visit.
True, but the REAL dangerous big money drug crime is going on in the fine homes on the west and North sides of town. Also there is a lot of racial violence out north and west in those expensive neighborhoods.
How do you think all those people live in those 300,000 dollar and up homes in Cape when there is no industry where people can make the money to afford homes like that? Weren't you hear in 92 when they had that MASSIVE drug bust and all of those doctors, pharmacists, lawyers, judges, and others were busted? None of them lived downtown, but they are very dangerous people just the same.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 16, 2012
 
Who was the shooter? And who was the shootee?
Real

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 16, 2012
 
Holy shit! Bravo to you. More please
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 16, 2012
 
haggar wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not naive to think that crime can be eliminated completely, but there has to be something we can do as a community to make this city worth living in again.
If you want to stop drugs in Cape, then arrest the rich White people at the top who are making millions bringing this junk into Cape and then selling it off to the smaller dealers, the ones you are talking about.

You stop the people flying it in from South America and other countries then there would be less fights and shootings. People don't respect rich people anymore because we can see on the news that the majority of them made their money by crooked and violent means. Look at the Wall streeters and the politicians for example. Until the upper income people learn to live decently, the middle and lower income people certainly don't intend to do so.

"The law of the jungle is that the strong feed upon the prey at hand. White people labeled us beasts. So we decided to join the feast and prey on them any way we can."
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 16, 2012
 
No problem, it was a young White guy who assumed room temperature.

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1923147.htm...
Oompa Loompa

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 16, 2012
 
Real wrote:
Sounds like Batman is on vacation lol.
LMAO
luvn_lyfe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 16, 2012
 
guest wrote:
Who was the shooter? And who was the shootee?
I heard the shooter was someone in the gang big body bank boys aka Kyle bigbodybankboy Wade.The shootee was Nick Gilbert from sikeston.
ray washington ghost

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 16, 2012
 
crips are here
Guest

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to stop drugs in Cape, then arrest the rich White people at the top who are making millions bringing this junk into Cape and then selling it off to the smaller dealers, the ones you are talking about.

You stop the people flying it in from South America and other countries then there would be less fights and shootings. People don't respect rich people anymore because we can see on the news that the majority of them made their money by crooked and violent means. Look at the Wall streeters and the politicians for example. Until the upper income people learn to live decently, the middle and lower income people certainly don't intend to do so.

"The law of the jungle is that the strong feed upon the prey at hand. White people labeled us beasts. So we decided to join the feast and prey on them any way we can."
Did you realize that heroin production in Afghanistan increased 70% or more after we moved our troops there. Who do you think was guarding the poppy fields?
layman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

haggar wrote:
In all seriousness, it's frightening. My fianc├ę and I were just driving around looking at Christmas lights last night and we ventured down towards downtown and close to the river, commenting on the beautiful older homes and what a shame it is that no one can really live or visit these areas anymore.
There has to be a way to crack down on these criminals, and all the violence that takes place in these areas. Is it just that the cops are afraid to try and clean these areas up?
It's disheartening to see what this town has become. If they don't do something soon, the entire city could be run-down and too scary to visit.
You right, but what can they do. Segregation is illegal.
layman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

haggar wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not naive to think that crime can be eliminated completely, but there has to be something we can do as a community to make this city worth living in again.
Again you just have to learn to live with it, you can't just make people move because of their color.
layman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>True, but the REAL dangerous big money drug crime is going on in the fine homes on the west and North sides of town. Also there is a lot of racial violence out north and west in those expensive neighborhoods.
How do you think all those people live in those 300,000 dollar and up homes in Cape when there is no industry where people can make the money to afford homes like that? Weren't you hear in 92 when they had that MASSIVE drug bust and all of those doctors, pharmacists, lawyers, judges, and others were busted? None of them lived downtown, but they are very dangerous people just the same.
Sorry but this is pure bs. These white collar workers don't sell drugs they have great jobs and buy drugs. The drug related violence is only reported from the entitlement neighborhood. Section 8 is ruining cape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
people exposing themselves , everthing, on Crai... 37 min DAN__ 22
(d) Al Franken's petition on healthcare 1 hr The Truth 20
barack obama 1 hr The Truth 53
Nurses who sleep with doctors 4 hr Jamie 6
Best and/or Worse Bars. 5 hr onhere4fun 38
Do men from Jackson ever quit reliving their hi... 6 hr Johnnie 6
Steak and Shake Fire 7 hr Friend 20
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at July 12 at 10:08PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cape Girardeau News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cape Girardeau
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••