Dexter, MO

#141 Jun 30, 2012
I heard that, that Abby Morris that works their was messing around with someone that works their while she was dating her boyfriend that works at BWW's..
jeep

United States

#142 Jun 30, 2012
guest wrote:
I heard that, that Abby Morris that works their was messing around with someone that works their while she was dating her boyfriend that works at BWW's..
What does that have anything to do with the topic ? May be you are lacking some education and ability to read .... First you posted she has HIV now she's cheating ... Honestly nobody gives a sh!t what they do in their own time as long as we get a good service and food . That's what's this thread is about so go play with your Barbie doll immature stupid high school kids shouldn't be here. Why can't you go ask her obviously you know her name and where she works at ....
guests

Jackson, MO

#143 Jul 1, 2012
lmao. damn, Abby must be so popular for you to go talk about her on the Internet. who is she messing around with then? obviously if you know her why don't you just text her. you obviously know her life like perfect. geez get a life stupid.
dylan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#144 Jul 2, 2012
I was with that girl for 4 months we barely didn't hang out. how about you learn what the hell your talkin about before you go run your mouth. she is a great girl. she wouldn't do that to anyone. I guess your just in line with the rest of the people that got fed a line of bullshit.

Haslet, TX

#145 Jul 2, 2012
dylan wrote:
I was with that girl for 4 months we barely didn't hang out. how about you learn what the hell your talkin about before you go run your mouth. she is a great girl. she wouldn't do that to anyone. I guess your just in line with the rest of the people that got fed a line of bullshit.
^obsessed

Haslet, TX

#146 Jul 2, 2012
dylan wrote:
Maybe that's why she dumped you...?

Haslet, TX

#147 Jul 2, 2012
dylan wrote:
You got played....she did a damn good job playing you....
unknown

Jackson, MO

#148 Jul 8, 2012
I went here and it wasn't that great service was shitty and they screw there workers out of money it is very unprofessional my food wasn't all the way cooked my fries where cold I mean come on know your just now opening a new business I would think you would want your food to be fresh and all the way cooked

Haslet, TX

#149 Jul 8, 2012
I went when it first opened. The burger and fries were ok. Just ok. Not spectacular and not worth $10. And the ambiance sucked. Very noisy. I can't imagine what circumstance would bring me to ever go back. Y'all enjoy it. I hope it does well I really do but I still don't understand the appeal.

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#150 Jul 8, 2012
Looks like alot of people White Knighting this Abby Morris character.
guests

Haslet, TX

#151 Jul 8, 2012
if you have a problem with Abby go tell her yourself stop trying to bash someone on topix cause your a little bitch and can't say it to someone's face. this is about Bagger Dave's not Abby Morris so get off this shit. if you don't like her don't go there. simple as that. grow up and get a life stupid fuckers.
jb

United States

#152 Jul 8, 2012
unknown wrote:
I went here and it wasn't that great service was shitty and they screw there workers out of money it is very unprofessional my food wasn't all the way cooked my fries where cold I mean come on know your just now opening a new business I would think you would want your food to be fresh and all the way cooked
how did they screw workers out of money?
unknown

Haslet, TX

#153 Jul 8, 2012
It is most defiantly not worth the money
unknown

Haslet, TX

#154 Jul 8, 2012
They make then stay an hour and half or two hours to close even if they have all there stuff done that's taken money from the servers becuz they are makin them have to claim way more then they have to
YARK85

United States

#155 Jul 8, 2012
They hire ppl who can't get jobs anywhere else because of their backgrounds. That loose their job of 3yrs as a manager at sns cuz they stole and it was caught on tape. They let em cum in to work high as that thang. They gonna feel real supid when the state come up in there and they get in trouble for having ppl around like that. Derek gant ... YARK
jb

Cape Girardeau, MO

#156 Jul 8, 2012
unknown wrote:
They make then stay an hour and half or two hours to close even if they have all there stuff done that's taken money from the servers becuz they are makin them have to claim way more then they have to
You gotta be the stupidest ignorant idiot. Obviously you work there or somebody you know and you have no clue about how the restaurant business work . When it's end of the day even if your stuff done you can't leave because the MOD has to check you out plus everybody has to leave together in a group because for security purposes so you won't get robbed in the parking lot for the tips you made the day. That's company policies and if you don't like it get the f$ck outta there. What fuc$ does that have to do with how you claim money nobody can make you claim a certain amount and plus you get to stay on the clock even if your stuff done till you leave ... Buffalo wild wings works the same way trust me jackass I know I work there if you don't like it get different fu$king job you moron
unknown

United States

#157 Jul 9, 2012
Yea I'm an idiot considering you know my life, you do not know shit this isn't michigan and I hope this place shuts down I am a manager myself and the managers there are very UNPROFFESIONAL it isn't worth goin to and it's funny I was just lettin people know my opinion and your gunna talk shit really mature buddy I've heard from plenty of people the way they are running the business it wnt last long and if It does I'd be surprised
unknown

United States

#158 Jul 9, 2012
Yea that proves my point you work there and yea that's y someone clocked out and the manager left them clocked out didn't ask them to clock back in and made them work clocked out so suck on that

United States

#159 Jul 9, 2012
Good Lord, is there a way to unsubscribe to a topic on the iPhone ap? I just wanted to learn about the newly opened restaurant.
locay

Lenexa, KS

#161 Sep 24, 2012
I went, I tried, it sucked. Nothing more than an overpriced fancy fast food joint. The burger tasted like a dollar double cheese burger from mcd's but I paid 8 bucks.

Should have opened a Fudruckers!

Seems like a bunch of fake posts have been made on here by the owners and or employees to fool people into wasting their money for their "legendary " food -BS

Hope they close down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Chiropractor in Cape / Jackson? (Jul '15) 3 hr Anna 63
Ladies over 50 4 hr Lpussy 15
Golden Corral, AKA Ryan's 5 hr Gus 23
trump's wall 8 hr Whatawhackjob 214
Can't buy alcohol at Walmart with your kids there (Apr '16) 9 hr Brandu 46
The difference 11 hr Hubba u cootie 13
harbor Freight (Aug '15) 14 hr Don 9

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance