MollyMe

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I need a good attorney fight my ex's request to lower child suppot,(his drunk, sorry a$$ got a DWI and lost his CDL license and therefore his job--soooooooo not my problem). I've heard only good things about Southard. Anyone know any different before I hire him?
pleased

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I used him for a couple of things. He's a great lawyer and he'll usually work with you on payments. He's easy to talk to also.
knowledgeispower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

He is a good lawyer I highly recommend him.
very pleased

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

I've used Steve a few times myself and he always does a fantastic job. I would definately use him again.
Happy

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

He is a very fair man. Easy to talk to. Seems to have some integrity, even though he;s a lawyer.
never again

Roe, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

I used Southard after reading this post only to find out the hard way he charges twice that of other attorney's and isn't worth half as much on 3 seperate court dates he never proved to be even a decent attorney and the end result I had to settle with my ex in mediation all this because he quoted me $2000 dollars in the beginning and billed me a total of $4200 plus I had to pay for mediation I was very disappointed with him and would never use him again

Bridgeton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

never again wrote:
I used Southard after reading this post only to find out the hard way he charges twice that of other attorney's and isn't worth half as much on 3 seperate court dates he never proved to be even a decent attorney and the end result I had to settle with my ex in mediation all this because he quoted me $2000 dollars in the beginning and billed me a total of $4200 plus I had to pay for mediation I was very disappointed with him and would never use him again
$4200 for a contested divorce is not that high. When the parties can't reach a settlement, mediation is the next step. The problem appears to be one or both of you were unwilling to compromise, which is the key to avoiding high divorce costs. A long, protracted fight often costs more than the value of what your fighting over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parette? anyone remember"SEMO U" 10 min sedux 1
Holly Brantley (KFVS) usually drunk? 15 min Needs help 20
Putting out ar Semo U, any hot action there 28 min SEMO funn 3
Division of youth services info 30 min SEMO funn 5
anthony hempstead (Dec '10) 33 min CIA_Assassins 24
Southeast Health 35 min former patient 13
Snitches?? (Jan '12) 1 hr johnnie 74
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at July 13 at 8:51PM CDT