|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be the first time you've told the truth.
Matthew 5:22.
Second. He said earlier he needed a shower.
wicked one

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dont claim to have an open mind.
You dont just suck. You swallow.
LOL and that's a bad thing? I figured any mention of Clinton would get your panties in a bunch. The great thing about America is the freedom to your own opinion. If you don't like mine that's fine. Just please try not to result to high-school insults. I'm sure your daddy raised you better
Mark

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

wicked one wrote:
<quoted text>LOL and that's a bad thing? I figured any mention of Clinton would get your panties in a bunch. The great thing about America is the freedom to your own opinion. If you don't like mine that's fine. Just please try not to result to high-school insults. I'm sure your daddy raised you better
I do owe you an apology. Im truly sorry.
I mistakenly thought you were salvageable.
You are not .
Im not gonna waste my time on morons.
Reap what you sew.
Mark

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

wicked one wrote:
<quoted text>LOL and that's a bad thing? I figured any mention of Clinton would get your panties in a bunch. The great thing about America is the freedom to your own opinion. If you don't like mine that's fine. Just please try not to result to high-school insults. I'm sure your daddy raised you better
On second thought. I hope your daddy didnt rub his way thru your scooby doo panties.
wicked one

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
On second thought. I hope your daddy didnt rub his way thru yousr scooby doo panties.
seriously mark keep posting. All your doing is making yourself look Like a creep and giving a bad name to Romney supporters. So no need for me to debate any further. You have done my job for me

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Reagan inherited an unemployment rate higher than Obama, runaway inflation over 14%, and he was re-elected in a landslide 4 years later in 1984. I've heard enough of the excuses about Obama. Oh, and Reagan did it all with a DEMOCRAT controlled congress...
wicked one wrote:
<quoted text> 2 years obviously isn't enough time to fix what bush did in 8 years. So hive him another 4 and see what happens. If he can't do it then Ms Clinton will LOL....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Guest wrote:
Reagan inherited an unemployment rate higher than Obama, runaway inflation over 14%, and he was re-elected in a landslide 4 years later in 1984. I've heard enough of the excuses about Obama. Oh, and Reagan did it all with a DEMOCRAT controlled congress...
<quoted text>
Tread carefully. You can't fix stupid. There are a few on here that have some inferiority issues. Lol. Great debate. Nice try with claiming Romney lied. Doesn't deflect the administration lying about how the ambassador died. Talk about someone causing someone elses death. No Mr Ambassador you don't need security. Oooppps.
Mark

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>I need a shower? What qualifies you to make that comment? You arent anywhere near me. And you accuse me of childish insults????? Excuse me, your hypocrite is showing.

Once again you only hear what you want to hear, which makes everything you have EVER said a falsehood, according to your stupid logic.

I said i wasn't going to pick on you anymore not that i wasn't going to talk to you anymore. And if it makes you feel better to think I'm a long haul, 10-4 good buddy, truck drivin mammer jammer you just go right ahead. Driving a truck is an admirable profession. My dad founded a trucking company which allowed me to be where i am today.
Look around your house, your office, your car, your grocery store. Everything you own was delivered by truck you arrogant prick!!
You didn't drive me to anything counselor. I just nailed your ass to the wall and you're doing an obama

Surpriiiiiize surpriiiiize surpriiiiiiize.( think gomer pyle)

You cant refute anything i said about you. That must mean i nailed ya.
Lmao.
You been punked!!!!! Punk.
Like i said, im not gonna pick on you anymore. You got enough on your plate as it is.
Im kinda disappointed.
I thought we were gonna have a long and heated disagreement of the issues.
Then i find out you're just clinging to sanity. Imagine my disappointment.
I would expect someone with your education to fare better in an argument with a dumb ole hillbilly like me. Shucks golly gee whiz.

Keep spouting your leftist hatred and propaganda. Obama is finished. Good riddance.

So are you.

But hey, have a nice day.
This is/was my last legitimate post on this matter. Anyone else using the name Mark doesnt speak for me.
Watermark

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>This is/was my last legitimate post on this matter. Anyone else using the name Mark doesnt speak for me.
What's the matter, don't believe you can recover from your pathetically weird panty comment?

As I have said before, you have been outmatched and in a "on your back" defensive posture since you started posting such blatantly ignorant subject matter. It's however good to see you are accepting the fact you are out of your league and now fleeing the scene accordingly. So, run along, run as fast as you can.
Mark

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Watermark wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, don't believe you can recover from your pathetically weird panty comment?

As I have said before, you have been outmatched and in a "on your back" defensive posture since you started posting such blatantly ignorant subject matter. It's however good to see you are accepting the fact you are out of your league and now fleeing the scene accordingly. So, run along, run as fast as you can.
I didnt post the disgusting "panty" remark.
That was obviously an obama staffer as they are prone to misquote people of substance.
As for me being on my back, well counselor, i would relish an
attempt by you to put me there. Im fairly solid simce i actually work for a living, not to mention i hold a black belt in tae kwon do.
Youre up very early for an attorney.
Whats up with that? Wife number 4 gotcha whipped?
Im out of my league? With you? Lol.
Thats a hoot.
I would love to see the look on your face when the truth slaps the shit outta you.
People like you never get it though. Youre too arrogant to even accept the possibility that you may have been wrong. An open mind is the truest measure of intelligence.
You fail.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Mark wrote:
<quoted text> An open mind is the truest measure of intelligence.
Maybe that's why you're so dumb.

Mark

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that's why you're so dumb.

Wow!!
Great retort gay boy.
You are definitely improving.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!
Great retort gay boy.
You are definitely improving.
What a moron. You can't respond with facts, examples, or anything of substance, so you resort to BS. You're not capable of comprehending much, are you? And what's with your sudden obsession with gayness? Is this your way of telling everyone you're one of those Log Cabin Republicans?
Mark

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>What a moron. You can't respond with facts, examples, or anything of substance, so you resort to BS. You're not capable of comprehending much, are you? And what's with your sudden obsession with gayness? Is this your way of telling everyone you're one of those Log Cabin Republicans?
Im not familiar with your reference to "log cabins" i dont know what that implies.
All im saying is that you are obsessed with me, follow me around, comment on everything i post, and its kinda freaky.
I think you are either openly or closet gay.
Its one thing to have a debate, a whole different thing to do what you're doing.
The only other time ive experienced this
Is when i was single and dating several women simultaneously.
Its ok to be gay, i guess, but stop obsessing over me.
Im not like you. I love my wife.
Im faithful to my wife.
Even if i werent, IM NOT GAY!!!!!!
Seek help

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron. You can't respond with facts, examples, or anything of substance, so you resort to BS. You're not capable of comprehending much, are you? And what's with your sudden obsession with gayness? Is this your way of telling everyone you're one of those Log Cabin Republicans?
There is medication available for your problems. Seek it immediately because
your problems will only multiply after the election.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Seek help wrote:
<quoted text>There is medication available for your problems. Seek it immediately because
your problems will only multiply after the election.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Im not familiar with your reference to "log cabins" i dont know what that implies.
All im saying is that you are obsessed with me, follow me around, comment on everything i post, and its kinda freaky.
I think you are either openly or closet gay.
Its one thing to have a debate, a whole different thing to do what you're doing.
The only other time ive experienced this
Is when i was single and dating several women simultaneously.
Its ok to be gay, i guess, but stop obsessing over me.
Im not like you. I love my wife.
Im faithful to my wife.
Even if i werent, IM NOT GAY!!!!!!
Schizophrenic, are we?
Seek help

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
Schizophrenic, are we?
Pot calling the kettle!
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Seek help wrote:
<quoted text>Pot calling the kettle!
Matthew 5:22. You're going to hell.

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

I can't wait for the foreign policy debate, Obama will even do worse than the economy debate. All he's got is "I killed osama".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
barack obama 8 min ladder 98
MOST White people lack empathy for Brown and Bl... (Jan '13) 51 min Guest 65
Make up to $7,000 a MONTH housing ILLEGALS 1 hr Guest 4
Republicrats/democans 1 hr Guest 1
Hiding behind internet mumbojumbo 1 hr Dang 1
Argue this 1 hr Idea guy 2
Africa is always out of water! R u serious bout... 2 hr Idea guy 18
•••
•••