First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the truth

United States

#61 Jun 15, 2012
The fderal governmens job according to the constitution Is to protect the citizens from foreign invasion and provide a currancy and laws to help economic exchanges with each other.Not to be a Nany state doing everything for us.

Brookfield, CT

#62 Jun 16, 2012
the truth wrote:
The fderal governmens job according to the constitution Is to protect the citizens from foreign invasion and provide a currancy and laws to help economic exchanges with each other.Not to be a Nany state doing everything for us.
Article IV
Section 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.
Section 2
1: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

So, as a strict constitutionalist, you will agree that things like a marriage license, being a public record, shall be recognized as valid in all other states?

That's really cool of you to be for nation wide equal marriage rights, just because of some blurb in the constitution.

You should probably read the constitution before you preach Ron Paul soundbites. His, and many political campaigns, on both sides, are based on the assumption of our ignorance, don't give them the satisfaction.

Either be for the entire constitution,
speak to amend it, or leave it out of your debate repertoire.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#63 Jun 16, 2012
Nothing but an addict and big blast of HOT AIR. Does it for theatrical and money making purposes. Wash him down the drain.
the truth

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Jun 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Article IV
Section 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.
Section 2
1: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
So, as a strict constitutionalist, you will agree that things like a marriage license, being a public record, shall be recognized as valid in all other states?
If you are argueing againest me you just made my point, If you are on my side you just said the same thing.
That's really cool of you to be for nation wide equal marriage rights, just because of some blurb in the constitution.
You should probably read the constitution before you preach Ron Paul soundbites. His, and many political campaigns, on both sides, are based on the assumption of our ignorance, don't give them the satisfaction.
Either be for the entire constitution,
speak to amend it, or leave it out of your debate repertoire.
Are you saying you disagree when you just proved my point?
the truth

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Jun 16, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
Nothing but an addict and big blast of HOT AIR. Does it for theatrical and money making purposes. Wash him down the drain.
I can tell that someone telling the truth really scares you, I am sorry it does

Brookfield, CT

#66 Jun 17, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying you disagree when you just proved my point?
If you have no point. Use soundbites.

You just proved my point.
Lets have some fun

Orem, UT

#67 Jun 18, 2012
hell yea
thinkaboutit

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Jun 18, 2012
Liberals hate soundbites because you can't dispute or argue if you have the person saying it. Rush just finds them and exposes the truth and liberals get mad because the cn't dispute themselves saying it.
FatBoyLo

Brookfield, CT

#69 Jun 19, 2012
thinkaboutit wrote:
Liberals hate soundbites because you can't dispute or argue if you have the person saying it. Rush just finds them and exposes the truth and liberals get mad because the cn't dispute themselves saying it.
I like my soundbites in context. I don't hate or despise anyone for their beliefs, but I also don't care for anyone that hates or despises me for mine.

But I enjoy living in this great country that allows all people to say what's on their mind so long as it doesn't interfere with others freedoms.

I'm glad Rush's forum is on the radio, where people can choose to listen or not, unlike his counterparts Westboro Baptist Church, who show up at the funerals of our soldiers, where those families can't "turn it off".

Riding for the Patriot Guard is a highlight of my life, I don't feel that I need to hate Westboro baptist, any more than I need to hate Rush, but like we try to turn off the picketing for those families, I will just leave him off my radio dial.

I'm for constructive discussions, not diatribes. And I'm against hate, in any form. Years ago, when I realized hate was such a big part of my life and decided to change, I have been a happier, healthier person ever since. No longer listening to Rush has been a big part of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Jude not researching much 2 min Jane 35
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 1 hr Guest 20
Why do black people stink so bad? (Feb '14) 1 hr Guest 212
Charter Rap Commercial 1 hr Guest 67
Pink up 1 hr Guest 13
why dont black women work? (Feb '16) 2 hr yikes 71
Open Relationship??? 2 hr Class 21

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance