First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SMH

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2012
Gee, who wants to be with her? She never shuts up! That gal can really talk!
Please

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 22, 2012
She is doing her job. I'd rather listen to her and Jaime than Brian and Jim. Would you rather she just stand there and give hand gestures? I can think of one I'd give you.
Emma

O Fallon, MO

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Please wrote:
She is doing her job. I'd rather listen to her and Jaime than Brian and Jim. Would you rather she just stand there and give hand gestures? I can think of one I'd give you.
I prefer Brian and Jamie, more professional in my opinion.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 22, 2012
Man, you are right, those girls can really talk. Where is the rest of the news?
Yes Sir

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Laura Wibbenmeyer = Elvira
How about some Elvira cleavage, Laura?
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 22, 2012
While the girls gab and gab and gab, Channel 3, WSIL, has regular programming, Seinfield. Seinfield and Newman are far funnier than the gab girls.
JJM

Toledo, OH

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Id like see some more of that sweet lil back side
Evil

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2012
Please wrote:
jaime sucks she needs to spit it out before she tries to talk

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Yes Sir wrote:
Laura Wibbenmeyer = Elvira
How about some Elvira cleavage, Laura?
Ha, an astute observation. I agree! Her best part is her nice little bubble butt. Back that thing on up and show us some Laura
korn

Rives, MO

#10 Jan 23, 2012
If Lauren Keith would have been there then all three would have talked over each constantly.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jan 23, 2012
oh here we go again griping about the weather people doing there jobs. I appreciated the info myself. Also, Laura, Jamie, and Lauren are much nicer to look at in my opinion. Jamie is new, give her time to get comfortable with it all geez.
Emma

O Fallon, MO

#12 Jan 23, 2012
guest wrote:
oh here we go again griping about the weather people doing there jobs. I appreciated the info myself. Also, Laura, Jamie, and Lauren are much nicer to look at in my opinion. Jamie is new, give her time to get comfortable with it all geez.
I seen Laura W. and Lauren Keith out before and my opinion is that they were stuck up.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 23, 2012
Little Elvira is probably catching up on her sleep today. Imagine, lots of cleavage, 5 inch heels, and a little Elvira magic. I might watch.

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2012
Really wrote:
Little Elvira is probably catching up on her sleep today. Imagine, lots of cleavage, 5 inch heels, and a little Elvira magic. I might watch.
all she's got going for her is her rear

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Evil wrote:
<quoted text>jaime sucks she needs to spit it out before she tries to talk
Yes!!!!!!! I have to pause the tv, and play it once shes done

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 23, 2012
Get outside more.
Rufus

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 24, 2012
I watched Elvira give the weather, and can't remember a thing she said. It seems to happen everytime. Must be how she does it.
FMEDEAD

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 25, 2012
Wow, beautiful blue dress tonight! Maybe she will turn her butt to the camera and do a shimmy!!!!

Dallas, TX

#19 Jan 25, 2012
FMEDEAD wrote:
Wow, beautiful blue dress tonight! Maybe she will turn her butt to the camera and do a shimmy!!!!
And you wonder why women call most men pigs. It's one thing to think, but a whole other thing to say it, or type it in this case. Grow up! You sound like a prepubescent boy, or worse, a Neanderthal. it's called respect. Learn it.

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 25, 2012
Does anyone else wonder who is doing the hiring for KFVS? I personally can't stand listening to the women mentioned here and thought "their parents know someone" when Wibbenmeyer first started but now I think there is either a creepy dirty man or a creepy dirty lesbian in charge of the final hiring decision. Come on, you can't understand a single thing these "professionals" say. Annoying voice quality, mispronouciations(alot of them), irrelevent chatter, and over all "I don't know what is going on? Oh wait I'll just giggle and look cute" mentality: It's no wonder our area is so full of misinformation and all the trouble it brings. Our source for information is terrible. It's wrong information alot of the time, being delivered in a confusing and irritating manner. It's not surprising that KFVS has to state hop every few years to sell the majority of the advertising you see on their channel. Oh and the news stories are affected by the area they are sellings ads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local question 59 min bored 1
House fire on Forester 1 hr Tanbutt 13
Lady in wheelchair begging for money, at inters... 1 hr Homegrown 7
Adderal 1 hr Homegrown 19
Divorce attorney 1 hr Guest 30
Sam Tanksley Trucking (May '10) 4 hr Old times not for... 75
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 7 hr jodie 27

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance