Southeast

Cape Girardeau, MO

#85 Oct 9, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Southeast is broke. They going to work for free?
I think Southeast is looking into buying that building the heart docs are in.
bob

United States

#86 Oct 9, 2011
easyone wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to admit it . Good cardioligist, pompous ass though. Wears zebra stripe bikini underwear??? so grosss , eewww, he is so unsexy. Seriously, very condescending to staff and other physicians, thinks he is the greatest.
Great doctor! How the hell do u know what kind of underwear he sports? Who gives a shit?
Anonymous

Jackson, MO

#87 Nov 2, 2011
Southeast wrote:
<quoted text>I think Southeast is looking into buying that building the heart docs are in.
Word on the street has it that Southeast is going to be buying Cardiovascular Consultants sometime before the end of the year. They're working out the details now.
Hmmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#88 Nov 2, 2011
Southeast wrote:
<quoted text>I think Southeast is looking into buying that building the heart docs are in.
That would be about right. Keep spending money a-holes but keep understaffing your floors, cutting supplies, and hiring more administrative rejects form st. Frantic. Geez what a bunch of morons!!!!!!
Local Viewpoint

Jackson, MO

#89 Nov 7, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Word on the street has it that Southeast is going to be buying Cardiovascular Consultants sometime before the end of the year. They're working out the details now.
Yes, it's a done deal. By the time the hospital gets around to announcing it, it will be old news.

Escalon, CA

#90 Nov 10, 2011
I don't understand why Dr Beck is so miserable? Seriously I used to think he was suicidal, that's when he had the wife and girlfriend. What else does he need?
hang em high

Florissant, MO

#91 Nov 23, 2011
Townie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't she also married to Dr. Asher at one time? That office fell apart also.... She keeps reaching for the stars ($$$$$) and then uses the court system to cry foul and get protection orders. She doesn't care who she hurts or steps on. Go to case.net and it shows some of her antics. What marriage is this? 4 and counting?
I am a firm believer in Karma. Like the old saying "An eagle never flies so high that his tail doesn't follow", so goes Lois Soellner.
your a dumba$$ asher is her maiden name and this is coming from levi ASHER u retarded none working dumbasse$ that got fired. work hard and it pays off sit on ur AS@ and wine guess what asher blood dont mess around u little coward fuck3ers on here talkin sh!t kuz u dont have the balls like she does to tell u off when face to face

United States

#92 Dec 5, 2011
Well I hope that CVC employees are ready to work for free, after all Southeast Hospital is in financial trouble. Poor Lois isn't going to have a leg to stand on when the few good employees she has left there can finally go above her head and let someone know how much of a BITCH she is. Well her day is finally coming to her. What about the felons that work there what are they going to do for a job. I bet Southeast won't allow that to be going on. Lois won't have anyone to ride to work with anymore. Lois I hope you get what's coming to you for all the people you have put through hell, you fucking so called Christain!!!
does she

Jackson, MO

#93 Dec 11, 2011
Does Cheryl Moss still work there?
hello?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#94 Dec 13, 2011
Guest wrote:
Well I hope that CVC employees are ready to work for free, after all Southeast Hospital is in financial trouble. Poor Lois isn't going to have a leg to stand on when the few good employees she has left there can finally go above her head and let someone know how much of a BITCH she is. Well her day is finally coming to her. What about the felons that work there what are they going to do for a job. I bet Southeast won't allow that to be going on. Lois won't have anyone to ride to work with anymore. Lois I hope you get what's coming to you for all the people you have put through hell, you fucking so called Christain!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oldvet

Sikeston, MO

#95 Dec 16, 2011
It is now a proven fact that cannabis oil cures cancer.This news should be out before the close of the year.This finding will put a lot of hospitals out of business in the cancer curing arena.You bunch of dumb ass people.Don't you ever question anything?These doctors are leading you by hand off the side of a cliff.Wake the hell up.Chemotherapy drugs are a derivative of mustard gas.Talk about recycling.They been killing you for 50 yrs and probably longer.Check this out.It's new.You may not be able to handle it though if you still believe the lies about pot.Local cannabis company announces cancer treatment.Denver based Cannabis Science Inc.From The Colorado Independent Thursday,December 15,2011.You know what people have been keeping this from being used?That's right,the pot heads.

United States

#96 Jan 8, 2012
Is Lois still there, since Southeast took over?

Saint Louis, MO

#97 Jan 16, 2012
I bet she won't be there long. What a piece of work.
Syndi

Sikeston, MO

#98 Jan 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
I would not go as far as saying that Talbert is the best. He should have retired years ago. LaFoe is a great cardiologist. Both Talbert and Holcomb are chronically hours late. My family had to wait 3 hours for them.
The other cardiologists that still make up CVC are the best. My family members switched to Law and he is amazing. Always on time and great bedside manner. I would go to ANY of the cardiologists left at CVC.
I myself had Dr. talbert in the hospital. He saved my life. Great Doctor!!!!!! I don't care if he is 10 hours late.

United States

#99 Jan 16, 2012
I am not believing that professional people post this kind of stuff. I guess they are perfect.
Thumpty Thump Thump

Wentzville, MO

#100 Feb 5, 2012
CV is just like all the rest of the practices in the nation - they need help to stay open because the government is calling the shots from here on out in order to get their services reimbursed. People in any health care organization have been riding high for a long time getting to think they are better than other people. Guess you all are learning it doesn't matter who you are or what you went to school for - if you rely on one income and someone else to think for you, your family and your future - you just might end up looking for a way to pay your bills.
Syndi

Sikeston, MO

#101 Feb 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
I am not believing that professional people post this kind of stuff. I guess they are perfect.
What are you referring too?
anon

Scott City, MO

#102 Feb 5, 2012
Lois is on still for a year, at which time everyone will be re-evaluated and she will probably be gone if she doesn't get it together. But her mental illness is enough that she can't go a year without having it shine again.
I C Everything

Saint Louis, MO

#103 Feb 15, 2012
Darn, I was hoping Old Lois would be shown the door. Well, a gal can dream.....

United States

#104 Feb 15, 2012
Regardless of Lois's contract (1 yr.), why wouldn't her negative and destructive behavior enter into the mix. She has done more damage
to this organization, the employees and those who have direct or indirect contact with her. What would be the reason to keep this person on staff when she has and is currently doing so much damage? There has to be more to this. Perhaps, an affair? Does she know something about one of the docs that could be damaging to him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Turpin and Eric Honeycutt (Nov '10) 2 hr someone that knows 40
What happened to buckwheat???? (Sep '14) 2 hr wheat 20
A Tribute to Those who ACTUALLY fought for FREEDOM 3 hr Guest 3
Student with knife in Cape School 4 hr Guest 26
The left and right cult 4 hr Guest 69
safe harbor 4 hr guest 2
martial arts in cape girardeau (Mar '10) 5 hr lee jun fan 237
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE