Does anyone know a darrel porter?
Cousin Ed

Maryland Heights, MO

#41 Apr 19, 2010
Well are you the queen of cape retardo? Idont think so Sally! Now listen up ya danged ok city mutts. Ol Ed is the new sheriff in town ya hear? Starighten that talk and walk up or I'm. A bring you down got that?
disarray

United States

#42 Apr 21, 2010
darrell porter was a baseball player for the Cardinals in the late 70's and got kicked off the team for drug abuse. Are we talking about the same guy here?? Just kidding lol. It just seemed too easy.
K AY C

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Apr 21, 2010
guest wrote:
You are all soo full of shit. I've known Darrell since he was 15 & he is a decent guy. He's been in trouble in the past but for the most part, was raised well by his grandma Inga (who just recently passed away a couple weeks ago from cancer). She was EVERYTHING to him, besides his 2 sons. He adores his boys & is trying to get his life together WITH THEM. Him & Carrie are NOT together (Devons mom) & I dont know who Max's mom is (i think that's his name). I recently saw Darrell a couple months ago & hung out w/him for a little while. He doesn't drive a motorcycle, he has a caddy (or a car like that)& STILL lives out on Perryville Rd. Oh yes, & he is VERY VERY goodlooking!!!
thank you "guest" about time someone on here knows who the hell there talking about! Darrell is a GREAT guy he use to go out with my cousin for a long time.(neither on of the BM) Last time i heard darrell went back to jail, glad he is out now. NO he does not drive a motorcycle, he drives a cadillac! Darrell if you reading this...HI and stay ur butt out of trouble already!!!!!
Cousin Ed

Chicago, IL

#44 Apr 21, 2010
A danged ol jailbird? Well he ain't worth a hoot then. Go back to jail ya criminal!
GOODJOB

Florence, AL

#45 Apr 23, 2010
darrell rd porter wrote:
<quoted text>
im not one to talk shit behind someones back,[dana].ive never done you wrong, so for you to dog me ,especially after losing my nanny[which u know was everything to me] is pretty fucked up.ive made mistakes, just like u, you know.im no saint,but i sure in the hell aint no muthafuckn crackhead neither.holla at me sometime,maybe this crackhead/licensed realestate agent can find u your dream home.
You dont know me but i've seen you around and I'm glad your life is on track. So you just keep on with that fine ass that I would love you have wrapped around me any time and forget this ppl on here ;)
The Avenger

United States

#46 Apr 26, 2010
Please! there are two Darrel Porter. The one in sikeston - not so bad. the one in Cape - not wound tight. I would not keep his company. Neither one is tall and handsome. Losers.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#47 Apr 28, 2010
Darrell Porters girlfriend Heather straight snitched on Shannon Kinder a few weeks ago so if u think that girl is solid just know now shes not! Their trouble!
HEEHEE

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Apr 28, 2010
He should leave her and come sit by me! Mmmmmmmmm yummy! Lick hin fron head to toe!
Heather Felty

Cape Girardeau, MO

#49 Apr 28, 2010
Ok for the record I dont even know who shannon is I am so tired of people talkin shit when they dont even know me.....its crazy...what me and darrell do is our business and nobody elses...we are happy together and thats all that matters.....So Hi haters you know who you are

Cape Girardeau, MO

#50 Apr 29, 2010
i dont give a rats ass about u and darrell but i do care about shannon and u know exactly what im talking about. u opened up a big can of worms when u did that girly
kwah

Sikeston, MO

#51 Apr 30, 2010
Darrel Porter was a baseball player for the Cardinals. He has long gone now.
Heather Felty

Edwardsville, IL

#52 May 2, 2010
guest wrote:
i dont give a rats ass about u and darrell but i do care about shannon and u know exactly what im talking about. u opened up a big can of worms when u did that girly
Im not a snitch......I dont even know what she got in trouble for...who is this anyway? Do you even know me?
dana sheldrake

North Las Vegas, NV

#53 May 2, 2010
heather, are you dwaynes sister?
Heather Felty

Edwardsville, IL

#54 May 3, 2010
No I am Dewaynes EX wife Y?? And Darrells girlfriend
Cousin Ed

Chicago, IL

#55 May 3, 2010
Well looky there that woman done been a going with two men! Hmmm
dana sheldrake

North Las Vegas, NV

#56 May 3, 2010
i was curious...my mom is married to his uncle mark. and dont get assey with me bcause i havent said shit and i dont give a shit. why so much hate dear? and until steve divorces me....im always gonna be around. so get over it or under it but either way your gonna have to deal.have a marvelous day.
Lorey Pender

Jackson, MO

#57 May 8, 2010
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Heather Felty

United States

#58 Jul 13, 2010
I noticed someone had commented on my topix stuff I really wish these could be deleted. Look Im sure whoever it is reads these things religiously. I dont understand why everyone cant just mind your own business. Me and Darrell are together and until one of you poeple who says hes cheating on me and everthing else comes forward and gives me your name instead of writing anonymously on here Im not gonna believe a word of it. If you are set on starting crap and involving yourself in our business then why be scardy and not say who you are.

Since: Jun 10

Cape Girardeau, Mo.

#59 Jul 13, 2010
Yeah the Darrel Porter that played for The Cardinal's died 7 or 8 years ago at age 50. He did have a drug problem and went to rehab in 1980 when he played for Kansas City, before he came to the Cardinal's. He was never kicked off of the team. His offensive numbers declined greatly after giving up drugs.
He was always a fiery player until he gave up his cocaine habit.
He played for the Cardinal's '82 World Championship team and was the series MVP.
His body was found in a park around Kansas City. The autopsy found his heart stopped from the toxic affects of Cocaine.
Itsme

Neosho, MO

#60 Jul 23, 2010
yeah I dont think that is the darrell everyones talking about....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 52 min Guest 20
Why do black people stink so bad? (Feb '14) 53 min Guest 212
Charter Rap Commercial 1 hr Guest 67
Pink up 1 hr Guest 13
why dont black women work? (Feb '16) 1 hr yikes 71
St. Jude not researching much 2 hr JaneYouIg 34
Open Relationship??? 2 hr Class 21

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance