This one is for the KFVS 12 News Repo...

This one is for the KFVS 12 News Reporters! :-)

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Knowledge

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2009
I'm sure they have all been in a similar situation at one time, or the other.

Reporter turns ghetto in 3 seconds

&fe ature=related

See how funnier the news would be if KFVS had a brotha like this guy?:-)
That was typical

Advance, MO

#2 Dec 14, 2009
You can take the ...... out of the hood, but you cant take the hood out of the ......!
San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2009
yes that is typical definitely!
Augusta White

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2009
karma wrote:
yes that is typical definitely!
&fe ature=related
hahaha

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2009
that man is funny ha ha ha i think he use to work at channel 6 and do that burrage bag stories
Knowledge

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 17, 2009
hahaha wrote:
that man is funny ha ha ha i think he use to work at channel 6 and do that burrage bag stories
HaHa! Now that you mention it he does look like a young Sam Burrage.:-)

I suspect Sam could tell his share of horror stories as well since he was an anchor and a reporter on WPSD for more than 20 years.

Why is it that Paducah was willing to hire a coal Black very intelligent man back in the 70's to be an anchor on their TV station and Channel 12 KFVS is still to have their first dark skinned male anchor?

I see Channel six now only has very light people like Paula Bridges, and Darren working in front of the camera. The other Really light skinned woman left a year or so ago. They are still hiring Black males, but why the sudden switch to white looking people?

Did the viewers start tuning out over the years as they became more and more psychotic about skin color? According to Caucasians things are supposed to be getting better not worse?

What is your take on why KFVS. KBSI, and WSIL steadfastly refuse to hire Black males in front of the camera?

Sam was a great guy off camera too. I used to shoot pool with him a lot, and play Chess as well.:-) Tell him Jack Newhouse said hello when you see him.
Yahoo

Munster, IN

#7 Dec 17, 2009
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa! Now that you mention it he does look like a young Sam Burrage.:-)
I suspect Sam could tell his share of horror stories as well since he was an anchor and a reporter on WPSD for more than 20 years.
Why is it that Paducah was willing to hire a coal Black very intelligent man back in the 70's to be an anchor on their TV station and Channel 12 KFVS is still to have their first dark skinned male anchor?
I see Channel six now only has very light people like Paula Bridges, and Darren working in front of the camera. The other Really light skinned woman left a year or so ago. They are still hiring Black males, but why the sudden switch to white looking people?
Did the viewers start tuning out over the years as they became more and more psychotic about skin color? According to Caucasians things are supposed to be getting better not worse?
What is your take on why KFVS. KBSI, and WSIL steadfastly refuse to hire Black males in front of the camera?
Sam was a great guy off camera too. I used to shoot pool with him a lot, and play Chess as well.:-) Tell him Jack Newhouse said hello when you see him.
Yeah right sure. Maybe he will know you better by the name Walter Dumass I mean Dumas.
Knowledge

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 17, 2009
Are there any intelligent Caucasians...anywhere in the WORLD...who can answer my question honestly and candidly without resorting to grade school level name calling?

Gawd there are over 200,000,000 White people in this country. Where are the intelligent ones?:-)
Odd

North Weymouth, MA

#9 Dec 17, 2009
Knowledge wrote:
Are there any intelligent Caucasians...anywhere in the WORLD...who can answer my question honestly and candidly without resorting to grade school level name calling?
Gawd there are over 200,000,000 White people in this country. Where are the intelligent ones?:-)
What's the point of asking for one, when everytime you find one to challenge your opinions you ignore them, or call them silly and post another outdated youtube video that has nothing to do with the topic at hand?
Me o1

Addison, IL

#10 Dec 17, 2009
Knowledge wrote:
Are there any intelligent blacks...anywhere who can honestly answer you without name calling? You seem to think, once again ALL white people aren't capable of answering you. Truth is ..they get sick of YOUR school level name calling. How many intelligent blacks are in this country AND where are the ones whom YOU don't think your superior? Your question and comments don't take a PHD to answer. Sometimes it's not worth the time it TAKES TO READ AND ANSWER YOUR POST.Simple as that. You might get more responses from other black people if you didn't TRY SO HARD to attempt to make yourself look superior. It seems to me , if you are REALLY intelligent, you don't HAVE to tell people. They can tell by your topics, manner of speaking,and best of all your attitude. Hope you find your answers your looking for.
Knowledge

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 17, 2009
Odd wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the point of asking for one, when everytime you find one to challenge your opinions you ignore them, or call them silly and post another outdated youtube video that has nothing to do with the topic at hand?
Only nincompoops like you respond with such a witless, mentally ill, brain damaged statement like that after all of the hundreds of pieces of excellent information I have shared with this forum this year alone.

You and those who think like you are really really really really sick!:-0

You see great intelligence, but your twisted mind calls it ignorance.

You see a person of great strength, and you call him weak.

Someone give you wonderful accurate information, and your mind is so full of viruses, worms, and rootkits that you are unable to process it, and change your behavior accordingly.

You see a person who appreciates, values, and respects people of all ethnic groups and religions, and you call him a "Racist" which is exactly what you all are.

Definition of a "Racist." A person who thinks their skin color makes them superior to ALL others who have different skin colors."
This has been posted two dozen times and most of you all still refuse to use the correct dictionary definition and continue to use your own crazy one.:-)

I wish their were some Black psychologists, or Psychiatrists on this forum. I don't think they would be afraid to speak out as to how mentally ill most of you active posters are.

I think I will spend an hour or so and go find a few and invite them to check out this forum. Of course, I'm sure you will disrespect them too; no matter what their qualifications to you all they will be JABON!

For Black people eyes only!

Caucasians are DOOMED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
jose

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2009
Definition of a "Racist." A person who thinks their skin color makes them superior to ALL others who have different skin colors." Or in simple terms that person would be known as knowledge the poster on this topix forum.
Knowledge

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 19, 2009
Me o1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are there any intelligent blacks...anywhere who can honestly answer you without name calling? You seem to think, once again ALL white people aren't capable of answering you. Truth is ..they get sick of YOUR school level name calling. How many intelligent blacks are in this country AND where are the ones whom YOU don't think your superior?
I name call because I tend to fight fire with fire. I don't believe in being friendly and respectful to people who from the very first day I posted here came with the race hate.

The difference between me and you Caucasians is that 90% of the time I also answer your questions when you ask one. You all, on the other do NOTHING but NAME CALL and act nincompoopish. So, most of the time there is nothing sensible to answer from you all.

As for the rest of your post, that is just your opinion; not verified fact.

I do not feel superior to anyone here, but I'm certainly far more educated overall, and I'm very proud of that. Not only am I HBCU educated, but I have lived in many different cultures worldwide which probably less than 1 in 10 of you have done. I don't mean vacationed for a few weeks, I mean LIVE. I have lived outside of this country for over ten years around people of all skin colors, and religions. What that does is make one realize that no human is intrinsically better than another because of their skin color. They aren't smarter either.

People who don't have that experience are usually ethnocentric. That means they believe that the way it is done in their country is automatically better than the way people do it in other countries.

I know that is a lie by just looking at our health care system which is number 37 worldwide behind many so called third world countries.

Here's one of your own kind who evens makes fun of you. What do you have to say about him?:-)Are you going to pull your head back into the shell like a turtle and whine about it being a Youtube video instead of thinking about the truth or falsehood of what he is saying?

We're # 37
Knowledge

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Dec 19, 2009
jose wrote:
Definition of a "Racist." A person who thinks their skin color makes them superior to ALL others who have different skin colors." Or in simple terms that person would be known as knowledge the poster on this topix forum.
Ok, you made that goofy statement. Now show the world where I specifically said that I feel superior to White people, or anyone else because of my Black skin?

If you can't do that then you are a bold faced liar!:-) Period! f course the way morals have disappeared, I guess that it OK to do today as well. ROTFLMBAO
Reality

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Dec 12, 2013
From what I can tell, the misguided individual going by the name "knowledge" appears to be the only racist individual. Most of your posts and responses on this thread match up to the very same definition of the word you used. I have yet to read any factual information to back up your assumptions or opinions that are used to attack others both intellectually and personally. When I say personally, that was implied by seperating the individuals responses by the term "white people". Some of the phrases you use yourself would be deemed outrageous had a Caucasian individual used it the same way about another race. You are a shining example of what brings shame to the race just as there are other individuals that bring the same shame to theirs. What is probably going to shock you the most is the fact that I, myself, am a proud Black man that has made an impact in this world without the use of slander and bias. If something doesn't work out for me I do not cry racism. The fact is, I personally know others, such as yourself, that have this uncanny ability to use race issues in any debate. It's simple. Many blacks, and I know a few, don't think a person is racist if they like them. If they do not like an individual, they're racist. It's absurd. We have been raised to look for it in every aspect in life and a majority of the time, it's dead wrong. All I've seen it used as is an excuse. I normally do not visit this site and I stumbled upon this thread wishing now I hadn't. All I can do is shake my head in embarrassment. It doesn't matter how much information you have shared throughout whatever time frame on this site. When you come across they way you do, you lose all credibility. If I were you, I would spend less time looking for answers on this site or forcing race issues and gaze upon a mirror for some deep reflection.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Dec 13, 2013
Knowledge, cant you at least take a break from your racist, hate-filled propaganda during the holidays?
sam

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
From what I can tell, the misguided individual going by the name "knowledge" appears to be the only racist individual. Most of your posts and responses on this thread match up to the very same definition of the word you used. I have yet to read any factual information to back up your assumptions or opinions that are used to attack others both intellectually and personally. When I say personally, that was implied by seperating the individuals responses by the term "white people". Some of the phrases you use yourself would be deemed outrageous had a Caucasian individual used it the same way about another race. You are a shining example of what brings shame to the race just as there are other individuals that bring the same shame to theirs. What is probably going to shock you the most is the fact that I, myself, am a proud Black man that has made an impact in this world without the use of slander and bias. If something doesn't work out for me I do not cry racism. The fact is, I personally know others, such as yourself, that have this uncanny ability to use race issues in any debate. It's simple. Many blacks, and I know a few, don't think a person is racist if they like them. If they do not like an individual, they're racist. It's absurd. We have been raised to look for it in every aspect in life and a majority of the time, it's dead wrong. All I've seen it used as is an excuse. I normally do not visit this site and I stumbled upon this thread wishing now I hadn't. All I can do is shake my head in embarrassment. It doesn't matter how much information you have shared throughout whatever time frame on this site. When you come across they way you do, you lose all credibility. If I were you, I would spend less time looking for answers on this site or forcing race issues and gaze upon a mirror for some deep reflection.
I dont get people like u...this post was from 2009 and 4 years later u decide to bring it back up just to start crap? Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
me April Nixon is devorcing my husband Tyler Sa... 1 hr What 8
Menards 1 hr Customer 1
Rude dog 2 hr Bar 3
Nursing homes 2 hr Guest 5
Tudy 3 hr Onlybirdthatcantfly 3
Karaoke? 4 hr Steve 2
looking for cool chick and hot sex (Jul '11) 7 hr Tothefloor 55

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance