First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2011
What kind of place is it? What type of people go there? Do they have good bartenders?

Fenton, MO

#2 Nov 13, 2011
It's a gay bar isn't it? That's what I always figured based on the name.
Rickelle

Columbia, MO

#3 Nov 14, 2011
No, not a gay bar. It's kind of nice. The pool tabels are topped pink and there's female servers. I've only been there once and it seemed like an almost shallow hooters.

Los Gatos, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2011
they have a nacho buffet
really

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2011
Female servers what is it they are serving?
Pkg

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 14, 2011
It sucks personally. Bartenders ha which one they go through them like gum. That should tell ya something about dat place. Skanky hoes to.
gross

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Heard they will screw anyone too!

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 14, 2011
Poor choice of name then if they didn't want people thinking it's a gay bar.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2011
I know it isn't a gay bar. They have decent bands sometimes, that's all I know.
wow

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2011
Sounds like a good place to get laid.

Jackson, MO

#11 Nov 15, 2011
The murals on the wall definitely don't have a gay feel... Set up is great for bands/dancing. It's not too smokey, either.

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2011
Who runs it?
Geeze

Trenton, NJ

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Why do you all sit here and pick the place apart? Why do you think that your opinion and everyone else's is the same? If you are really that concerned about the pink Galleon and who works there blah blah blah go check it out yourself. And I bet you the staff isn't as "easy" as all the jealous hoes on here talking shit. My point is if you are really concerned w the place check it out yourself don't ask a stupid A$$ gossip bs sight I mean really

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2011
I went there and saw a great band but I had bad drinks and the waitress just walked off in her high heels a flirted with somone else and completly forgot about us. I was a little upset by this but I just to the bar instead. Its very big lots of room a good place. My drinks from the bar were better. Yeah I think it has its bads but its the same anywhere else. At Rumors it took forever to get a drink due to the bartender helping all the guys ahead of me and my husband too. Then my drink was awful. I felt the girls there really didn't care either. They are after that money and if they are cute it doesn't matter about service. It only matters about how cute the guys think they are. I'm a good tipper when I get good service too. I wouldn't call it being easy but shallow.

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2011
Black haired Bartender at Mixing 10 was very rude
Iknow

Florissant, MO

#19 Dec 30, 2011
Her!
tellme

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2011
wheres that at?
Shoots Pool Elsewhere

Park Hills, MO

#21 Dec 30, 2011
Good place to get STD.
Been There

Tomball, TX

#22 Dec 30, 2011
wondering wrote:
What kind of place is it? What type of people go there? Do they have good bartenders?
Don't run a tab, pay for each drink as you get it. And don't trust the servers, by the time your round gets to your table, the price is increased if they think you've had enough and won't notice. Your best bet is to go to the bar and get 1 drink at a time, if you're really wanting to go there. IMO, there are other places to go that have better/more pleasant service and consistent (honest) prices.
Slim

United States

#23 Jan 2, 2012
No one goes there its pretty lame. No good drink specials but I haven't seen any ugly girls working there. I don't know how the make money because no one goes there. I have just because its close to work. And Rhymers has too many country people and old folks for my style. I like mixing 10 because the of prices. But yes I agree the suicide girl bartender is rude doesn't ask for tips takes them. Everyone else there is cool. If the girl above is her then I wouldn't pride myself on it. You are in customer service act like it. My favorite bartender is honestly the older gal from Rhymers. She makes good drinks and has a good personality. If the scene there was a little cooler I would go more. The thick brown haired girl there with the boobs is smoking too. Cape needs better bars period. Whiskey River is like walking in a meth lab in Marble Hill somewhere and sucks balls. Never go there. I wasn't into Hot Shots either. Food was ok beer was high priced waitresses looked like stripper burn outs and lesbos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr. humphrey at heartland plastic surgery (Sep '09) 14 min sher113 17
Would you support a Medical Marijuana Dispensar... 16 min Guest 9
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 1 hr pabtyhoseleggs 1,873
Finally real proof that Jesus was Black and not... (Mar '13) 1 hr Angelmomma3 312
Golden Corral 1 hr Angelmomma3 6
Brent Irwin 2 hr Rachel 1
Cherise hatfield 2 hr Mark 6

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages