LeBounce and LeBounce Too
Cape Resident

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Their website looks really great. A little confusing though. How are the prices and customer service? Safety? Professionalism?
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Very nice place five dollars for an hour, eight dollars all day. Staff at the counter not out attending the floor like it says though.
Cape Resident

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Is this Lebounce or Lebounce Too? Is the staff supposed to watch the children or are the parents?

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Cape Resident wrote:
Is this Lebounce or Lebounce Too? Is the staff supposed to watch the children or are the parents?
Parents
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Lebounce. It mentions there are attendants and you can just let your children go play on the website, but that's not how it is. Still a great place though.
Never Again-Patron

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2013
The lebounce in cape mall is a horrible place for children. They say the age is 8 years and older, but I heard staff gossiping about how the "little fuckers shouldnt be there" and how they wish they could "just shoot them in the face". I realize this is common teenage slang phrases now, but that was beyond inappropriate. Not only was the place run by teenagers, but there didn't seem to be any managerial staff around. I saw many unprofessional things-from staff sneaking around the corner of the game room doors to go to the bathroom (literally hugging the wall). And also sitting down while at the end of the zipline and playing on cellphones. The staff didn't seem to be categorized in placement...just thrown out there. We all know how teenagers are; they will gather and talk and deny the need for assistance. They never seemed to be punished either. Very unprofessional staff, and ver "rickety" looking facility
Concerned Parent

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2013
They have a fire hydrant on the floor of their arcade. There is no barrier. Is that even legal in a children's place?!
Concerned Parent

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Fire extinguisher, I'm sorry

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
Fire extinguisher, I'm sorry
It's legal. Why wouldn't it be? Schools have them out. The only reason you see them in boxes where you have to break the glass is to prevent people from tampering with it.
Will

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2013
I took 12 year olds to the Lebounce in the mall on Saturday morning. I wasn't very impressed. I paid for 1 hour and they were bored after 20 minutes. Some kids kept hanging out in the obstacle course and workers were not anywhere around. I saw the girl at the front desk trying to hide and was checking her cell phone. Not professional at all. They need some adult management.
Concerned Parent

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Well as it may be legal, it sure isn't smart. Why would the owner allow it to be in the open if he truly cares about his business. People can sue over the stupidest things...if a child were to get ahold of it (because you only have yo turn your back for just a moment), I'm sure it could end his/her business.

And Will, I couldnt agree with you more! I would like to call and file a complaint, but I'm sure it wouldn't make it past the staff

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
Well as it may be legal, it sure isn't smart. Why would the owner allow it to be in the open if he truly cares about his business. People can sue over the stupidest things...if a child were to get ahold of it (because you only have yo turn your back for just a moment), I'm sure it could end his/her business.

And Will, I couldnt agree with you more! I would like to call and file a complaint, but I'm sure it wouldn't make it past the staff
Are you stupid? Fire extinguishers are SUPPOSED to be out in the open and easily accessed in case of FIRE. Sue? Lol. Bitch you would sue if your kid got burned because staff had to get an extinguisher out of the back room. Take your s h i t t y kids somewhere else. Or, kill them so they don't have to grow up with an overbearing controlling mother.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:

You should also be watching your children. Walmart has them all over. Schools too. Carnivals. Churches. Zoos. Day care centers.
Concerned Parent

United States

#14 May 2, 2013
If anyone must know, it is against the fire code in the city of Cape to leave an extinguisher out in the open unprotected in A children's play place. Call the local police department and they will direct you to the right person to give you the information. The owner is making a big mistake leaving it there. If the fire Marshall were to walk through (say maybe with his kid?) this place would be in trouble.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 May 2, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
If anyone must know, it is against the fire code in the city of Cape to leave an extinguisher out in the open unprotected in A children's play place. Call the local police department and they will direct you to the right person to give you the information. The owner is making a big mistake leaving it there. If the fire Marshall were to walk through (say maybe with his kid?) this place would be in trouble.
When the place opened it HAD to be inspected by a fire department employee. I can't believe you're STILL on this! You would be pissed if you couldn't get to an extinguisher in time. Maybe think about taking some responsibility for yourself instead of complaining that a SAFETY device is easily accessible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Habib at New Vision (Apr '13) 8 min Suster 21
Nichole Cartmell 14 min Jack 2
St. Jude not researching much 16 min Greg2 41
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 1 hr Guest 257
Charter Rap Commercial 3 hr Guest 70
Searching for church home 3 hr Guest 21
Carmart class action lawsuit 4 hr Breanna 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance