to my neighbor on Grandview

to my neighbor on Grandview

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#1 Nov 10, 2012
It is extremely inconsiderate of you to leave your dog outside so we can hear him barking day and night. Please keep him inside, even during the day because some of us work nights and sleep days and it is frustrating to try and sleep with your dog barking and barking and barking and barking. Loudly barking. I am sleep deprived and cranky all because of your dog. To my other neighbor on Grandview, please stop sending your dog to shit in my yard. Thank you. I feel a little bit better now.
splc

Eldon, MO

#2 Nov 10, 2012
guest wrote:
It is extremely inconsiderate of you to leave your dog outside so we can hear him barking day and night. Please keep him inside, even during the day because some of us work nights and sleep days and it is frustrating to try and sleep with your dog barking and barking and barking and barking. Loudly barking. I am sleep deprived and cranky all because of your dog. To my other neighbor on Grandview, please stop sending your dog to shit in my yard. Thank you. I feel a little bit better now.
video tape this problem for a month, then give it to the police,make a report then. you will have more of a chance winning.
yes

Stockton, MO

#3 Nov 10, 2012
This is true, are neighbor had to dogs would get out of yard and be outside all times of the night barming. amd they got house arest. and it worked we dont live very far from grandview. so understand

Clarendon Hills, IL

#4 Nov 10, 2012
yes wrote:
This is true, are neighbor had to dogs would get out of yard and be outside all times of the night barming. amd they got house arest. and it worked we dont live very far from grandview. so understand
WTF?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Nov 10, 2012
guest wrote:
What a scared little p_ssy you are! You don't have the balls to confront your neighbor so you post this nonsense on Topix, and you think it makes you look big and bad? Oh please!!

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What a scared little p_ssy you are! You don't have the balls to confront your neighbor so you post this nonsense on Topix, and you think it makes you look big and bad? Oh please!!
Embarrassment is the greatest of motivators.

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2012
yes wrote:
what?
They R greedy

Jackson, MO

#8 Nov 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What a scared little p_ssy you are! You don't have the balls to confront your neighbor so you post this nonsense on Topix, and you think it makes you look big and bad? Oh please!!
Says the neighbor who is so rude and inconsiderate!!!!!!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Nov 11, 2012
They R greedy wrote:
<quoted text>Says the neighbor who is so rude and inconsiderate!!!!!!
I'm not the neighbor, idiot. If you don't understanding post, you're dumb as a box of rocks.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Nov 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the neighbor, idiot. If you don't understanding post, you're dumb as a box of rocks.
...aaand that was an auto correct typo. If you don't understand my post.

Jackson, MO

#11 Nov 11, 2012
I am actually not trying to look big and bad. I would just like to get uninterrupted sleep. People have confronted the neighbor and this has not helped the situation at all. Neither has calling the cops. I don't know how much good it would do for me to confront someone so stupid that they don't realize that their constantly barking dog disturbs the neighbors. I'll try that though. Thank you.
wow

Cabot, AR

#12 Nov 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
the police made them keep them in there house, only come out to potty until they got there fence fixed and then they had to bring them in at certain time at night. Its a thing around are neighbor hood, we say they must be on house arrest today because it is so quiet.
been there done that

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
if you can reach the dogs with a water hose then hose them down a few times when they start barking. did this twice to a neighbor dog at 2 am two nights in a row and he stopped that all night barking after that. it's ok if a dog barks now and then if there's a coon or a tresspasser but that all night barking is crazy. it's cruel of the owners to let that happen too. the dog is barking for a reason and should be checked. also lots of time the dog keeps barking and has no water bowl and gets hoarse and thirsty. report the owners for animal cruelty.
They R greedy

Jackson, MO

#14 Nov 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the neighbor, idiot. If you don't understanding post, you're dumb as a box of rocks.
Ha ha you must be a real idiot. Too!!!!

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Fire a police report and record video.

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>the police made them keep them in there house, only come out to potty until they got there fence fixed and then they had to bring them in at certain time at night. Its a thing around are neighbor hood, we say they must be on house arrest today because it is so quiet.
What are you trying to say?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Nov 11, 2012
They R greedy wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha you must be a real idiot. Too!!!!
Explain why, you worthless piece of sh!t. Tell me how I'm an idiot.

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Sooo... I'm getting you work nights and sleep during the day....so you expect your neighbors to accommodate your needs and keep their dogs from barking...during the day? No wonder your police report did nothing. I suggest ear plugs.

Jackson, MO

#19 Nov 11, 2012
It is not unreasonable to want to sleep during the day if you work nights. Also, ear plugs do not block out the very loud barking. Also, I doubt that even people who are not trying to sleep want to hear a dog barking all day. It is rude and inconsiderate to expect people to constantly listen to your dog barking. If the dog cannot be quiet, keep him inside the house so you are the only one who can hear him. I have animals and I would be horrified if they caused any trouble to anyone else besides me.

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2012
who wants to hear a barking dog during the day??? not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go at the damn greenlight! 27 min Guest 11
Fountainbleau Lodge (Feb '10) 1 hr Guest 43
my dogs eyes are turning black (Sep '11) 2 hr Chamora Tanner 29
Hempies Chick 8 hr Alex 7
Haze Starfire (Dec '15) 8 hr hmmm 15
Golden Carral 11 hr Loopty Loop 9
Homeless Gentleman 11 hr guest 4

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance