First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2hot2handle

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Looking for two guys to have threesome with. Can't wait to try out my new strap on.
Stooge

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Are you Moe, Larry or Curly?
2hot2handle

Tishomingo, MS

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Stooge wrote:
Are you Moe, Larry or Curly?
Not into dressing up. Sorry. You and a friend want to play?

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 27, 2012
nyuk nyuk nyuk
George Bailey

Haslet, TX

#5 Apr 27, 2012
2hot2handle wrote:
Looking for two guys to have threesome with. Can't wait to try out my new strap on.
Three men is a sick thought.
2hot2handle

Tishomingo, MS

#6 Apr 27, 2012
George Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>Three men is a sick thought.
If I was male how would the strap on fit in? Dumb ass.

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Sounds like a party! I'm in!
George Bailey

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2012
2hot2handle wrote:
<quoted text>If I was male how would the strap on fit in? Dumb ass.
You know how.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Apr 28, 2012
Wheres the party at 2hot?
sickos

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 28, 2012
Stop spamming your nasty, perverted behaviors.
2hot2handle

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Apr 29, 2012
sickos wrote:
Oh come on. If you weren't interested in a threesome, or atleast curious, you wouldn't have taken the time to read all this.

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 29, 2012
sickos wrote:
you're a hypocrite AND a pervert
Pleiku

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Apr 29, 2012
The fact that someone would post this is not surprising. I mean, it's essentially anonymous. There is no shame involved. However, is no one else surprised that there was no outrage or disgust expressed. No condemnation of such repulsive deviant expression of sexual illness. I suggest it's another example of our increasing culture of relativism, or multiculturalism. Since no one's culture or morality is superior to another's, it follows that none of us has a right to judge. Am I making too much of this? Recently, in England and Germany muslim men who were guilty of "honor killings" (one a good old fashioned stoning} were handed over to sharia courts to be tried and promptly aquitted. The idea being that, as western chauvinists, we had no right to impose our moral values on others. It's all good right? Wrong. Some moral systems are superior to others. Some cultures are superior to others. Objective good and evil actually exist. Anyone who cares to discuss the issue with me is welcome to do so, but be warned, I will destroy you in any debate on the issue. Why? Because I am your moral superior. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I just break me up, but I mean it. I'll literally kill you. SORRY! Sometimes my sick sense of humor overpowers me.

Pleiku (Guardian of The Good)

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 29, 2012
Pleiku wrote:
The fact that someone would post this is not surprising. I mean, it's essentially anonymous. There is no shame involved. However, is no one else surprised that there was no outrage or disgust expressed. No condemnation of such repulsive deviant expression of sexual illness. I suggest it's another example of our increasing culture of relativism, or multiculturalism. Since no one's culture or morality is superior to another's, it follows that none of us has a right to judge. Am I making too much of this? Recently, in England and Germany muslim men who were guilty of "honor killings" (one a good old fashioned stoning} were handed over to sharia courts to be tried and promptly aquitted. The idea being that, as western chauvinists, we had no right to impose our moral values on others. It's all good right? Wrong. Some moral systems are superior to others. Some cultures are superior to others. Objective good and evil actually exist. Anyone who cares to discuss the issue with me is welcome to do so, but be warned, I will destroy you in any debate on the issue. Why? Because I am your moral superior. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I just break me up, but I mean it. I'll literally kill you. SORRY! Sometimes my sick sense of humor overpowers me.

you're a dork
2hot2handle

Kansas City, MO

#15 Apr 29, 2012
Pleiku wrote:

How is multiple partners a bad idea? Most species evolved solely due this venue which keeps inbreeding down to a minimum.

Second sex and love are two different emotions. You can connect them, or not at all.
Always Ready

Mexico, MO

#16 Apr 30, 2012
2hot2handle wrote:
I'm ready and willing, 2hot....
How do we get together?
2hot2handle

Saint Louis, MO

#17 May 1, 2012
Always Ready wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ready and willing, 2hot....
How do we get together?
So you have a friend lined up?
BogeyGolfer

East Alton, IL

#18 May 1, 2012
Im in Cape and I am ready. But leave the strap on to someone else. I dont need or want it.
2hot2handle

Saint Louis, MO

#19 May 2, 2012
BogeyGolfer wrote:
Im in Cape and I am ready. But leave the strap on to someone else. I dont need or want it.
Can't do me, if I can't do you.
Ready

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 May 2, 2012
2hot2handle wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do me, if I can't do you.
I'm a fit good looking perverted guy. Where do I sign up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies Only 15 min Guest 2
Quiznos 53 min Guest 10
News Lawless Freedom Rally in Scott City expects to ... 7 hr Whiskey tango fox... 1
GT roofing Gary Tallman 7 hr Who cares 10
war child 7 hr Who cares 13
Charter Rap Commercial 11 hr chartin it up 20
Scarlett 11 hr ... 14

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages