Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Whys that place closing down
not a deadbeat

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Glamour wrote:
Whys that place closing down
Making too much money, couldn't rake it any more. My deposit account at the bank was filled up, no room for any more.
Hmm

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2012
The company is shutting down the smaller stores, closest one left will be in st louis
Got it

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 1, 2012
WHY? Because it's been barely hanging on for four to five years now. All Trade Secrets are dying off. Four years ago it was ran by Regis. It was not doing crap back then, then it was bought out by Premier Salons out of Canada. They owned if for about a year before filing bankruptcy. It should have closed then, but instead Regis bought it back. Since that time it has been just a matter of time. The Salon cannot make any money and that is what they rely on. Most folks have no idea there is a salon in the back. What has kept it going is the products, but as you could plainly see after they were bought back by Regis, that was not their main concern. In all honesty, with Regis, Mastercuts and Penney's, the Salon was doomed from the start. I will miss the products though. Loved shopping there.
Hmm

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Its still owned by premier salons
Lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 1, 2012
Yeah lol it's still owned by premier so I'm not sure where ur getting ur facts but u should check em again

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 1, 2012
the mall sux anyway
Right

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 1, 2012
No, it's not owned by Premier Salons. Get your facts right.
Lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Mar 1, 2012
How do ya figure that
Hmm

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2012
I am 100% positive it is own by premier, u people are retarded, and if u dont believe me go in and ask
adad

Jackson, MO

#11 Mar 2, 2012
Is the inventory marked down for the closing?
Hmm

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2012
Yes it is 30%-50% off

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 2, 2012
Thats really sad - everytime I go in there they're so nice and helpful , that little blonde that works there is such a sweetie
Bootheel Man

Maryland Heights, MO

#14 Mar 2, 2012
The mall is still open? Wtf
good thing

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Mar 3, 2012
I went there yesterday and got a liter size shampoo/conditioner for $10.50 each. It was Paul Mitchell!!!!! Love that stuff and for that price you cant go wrong!
oh no

Jackson, MO

#16 Mar 5, 2012
This is bad news.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 6, 2012
It's a shame what's happening with the mall. It used to be a nice place to hang out with a few restaurants to eat at and grab a bite, now there's none left and it's dead.
agreed

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 6, 2012
That girl is really cute , I see her almost everytime I go to work , anyone know if she's single??
Hmm

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2012
are you talking about the blonde, if so I think so
Ya

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2012
agreed wrote:
That girl is really cute , I see her almost everytime I go to work , anyone know if she's single??
I've seen her naked, I walked in the store one day and she just started stripping

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 36 min Midwife 12
Searching for church home 1 hr Guest 15
Looking for a stud for my female Himalayan cat! (May '13) 5 hr Just Sayin 7
why dont white guys date black women 5 hr Todd 12
Burritoville 5 hr quest2 4
Why do so many younger women like balding men? (Apr '11) 8 hr Mcbride 106
why dont black women work? (Feb '16) 11 hr pete 70
Charter Rap Commercial Mon Guest 63

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web