First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Gun owner

Fairfax, VA

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I wonder what Liberal a hole is going to push for stronger gun laws and try to take our guns away. I know one thing,they will have to kill me to take my guns.

Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I don't think the liberals have the balls to take our guns, I also don't believe the majority of our military or police will try to enforce any unconstitutional laws they may force on us. Once the bullets start flying most cops will be in support of us citizens anyway!
Suckitdumbass

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
STFU troll.

Jackson, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2012
You utter, inconsiderate, fear riddled Morons. Have some degree of respect.

Fairfax, VA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Lmao! If you have nothing to contribute why post? Oh never mind it's just because you're a dumbass with nothing better to do!!

Jackson, MO

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
Lmao! If you have nothing to contribute why post? Oh never mind it's just because you're a dumbass with nothing better to do!!
And what did you just contribute, hypocrite.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Calm down internet rambos, no one has shredded the Constitution or further restricted gun laws. Not yet at least.
Alley cat

Florissant, MO

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Guns have nothing to do with what happened today, it was the idiot behind it.
Tack

Marion, IL

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Just hear BO's address calling for lawmakers to act responsibly to curb these events.

As we pray for the victims and there families we must also prepare to batle the firestorm coming our way.

Usefull talking points from Tack. Feel free to share with acquaintances and begin writing your Congressmen and Senators now.

1. Government attempted to legislate morality with the prohibition of Alchohol resulting in a black market economy that enriched gangsters and brought to the Nation corruption and bloodshed it had never experienced before.

2. Government is still attempting to legislate morality with the prohibition of drugs...and we are suffering from corruption and violence never seen before.

In the wake of today's events, many will call for the Government to once again act...in yet another attempt to legislate morality, this time with the prohibition of firearms. Take note lawmakers, this is not England or Austrailia. We KNOW that a Government to incompetent to control liquor or drugs has no chance of controlling firearms and we will not be collateral damage in yet another failed attempt to legislate morality. If you trully care about the safety of our children you will immediately cease ALL gun free zones. You will immediately encourage ALL citizens to see to there own safety, and you will immediately set forth a path allowing any law abiding citizen to be armed anywhere they choose.

Following the other path, the path of a disarmed Europe, will result in the criminalization of formerly law abiding citizen and many will resist, violently if necessary. Calls for disarmament will pit honorable members of law enforcement against honorable citizen resulting in nothing but pain and no appreciable POSSITIVE results.

We must all take a deep breath, step back from the precipice, and NOT allow the gun ban crowd to use these tragedies as a launch pad for disarmament. To do so leads only to civil war and the destruction of America as we know it.

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2012
It's sad that during a tragedy like this the only thing you post is about saving your guns. Pathethic excuse for a human being.
Kfhyf

Florissant, MO

#12 Dec 14, 2012
guest wrote:
It's sad that during a tragedy like this the only thing you post is about saving your guns. Pathethic excuse for a human being.
So are you for being so stupid.
Gun owner

Fairfax, VA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
guest wrote:
No we are protecting our rights. If this goes so does our freedom of speech,and freedom of Religion.

Fairfax, VA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Gun owner wrote:
<quoted text>No we are protecting our rights. If this goes so does our freedom of speech,and freedom of Religion.
I see our rights slipping away and they have been for a while.
Liberal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Gun owner wrote:
I wonder what Liberal a hole is going to push for stronger gun laws and try to take our guns away. I know one thing,they will have to kill me to take my guns.
27 or so people are dead because of a crazy jackass and you're worried about liberals and gun rights. You are one ignorant piece of shit.

Fairfax, VA

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
I don't think the liberals have the balls to take our guns, I also don't believe the majority of our military or police will try to enforce any unconstitutional laws they may force on us. Once the bullets start flying most cops will be in support of us citizens anyway!
I agree with you, however, the current Marxist has the power to change laws, enforce unconstitutional laws and anything else to flex his need for power.
Shannon

Florissant, MO

#18 Dec 14, 2012
If a guy went wild with an axe today would people be trying to pass a law against them?

Fairfax, VA

#19 Dec 14, 2012
What the he'll do you people need a gun for anyway?? Hunting? Fine, keep a single shot rifle. What would all of you paranoid folks do if the evil government decided to come and get you?? Shoot them? You don't need a handgun or a semiautomatic pistol to hunt. Every country that bans guns has murder rates FAR below what we do; why ignore this? If guns aren't available, criminals wont have them, the evidence is clear. As far as the "right", give me a break. It's a hobby, no different than stamp collecting. Instead of shooting a can on your fence, play a video game, or read a book. Don't be so paranoid. And PLEASE, stop with the constitution stuff, please have some context.
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, however, the current Marxist has the power to change laws, enforce unconstitutional laws and anything else to flex his need for power.
MarciaJ

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 14, 2012
I am fat. I hope liberals ban forks.
MarciaJ

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 14, 2012
All schools being easy targets should be locking their doors and/or protecting their children from harm. Most schools do not even lock their system up securely.

Fairfax, VA

#22 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>What the he'll do you people need a gun for anyway?? Hunting? Fine, keep a single shot rifle. What would all of you paranoid folks do if the evil government decided to come and get you?? Shoot them? You don't need a handgun or a semiautomatic pistol to hunt. Every country that bans guns has murder rates FAR below what we do; why ignore this? If guns aren't available, criminals wont have them, the evidence is clear. As far as the "right", give me a break. It's a hobby, no different than stamp collecting. Instead of shooting a can on your fence, play a video game, or read a book. Don't be so paranoid. And PLEASE, stop with the constitution stuff, please have some context.
"If guns aren't available, criminals won't have them". Are you f'n nuts? How old are you?
Your logic is AWOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Patrick Davis a good lawyer? (Oct '17) 9 min Sicko 44
Carmart class action lawsuit (Aug '16) 55 min Melissa 53
How about that new weather girl Lisa Michaels 1 hr Guest 13
Looking for Landlords Willing to Take HUD..Not ... (Jul '09) 1 hr Pat street 4
Doctor's wife 1 hr Y and N 5
Jobs 4 hr Weirdo 14
Cuckold 5 hr Husband and wife 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages