Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

That place any good anymore? Heard they fired their best DJ?
regular

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Not even close to the truth. Their best DJ was working last night
bi guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

are there booths in the pony arcade in cape?

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
That place any good anymore? Heard they fired their best DJ?
Their best DJ is leaving. Wasn't fired.
Dewdy

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

What is the pony? Arcades and games for teens?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Dewdy wrote:
What is the pony? Arcades and games for teens?
Uhhh sure.
Cape Rock

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Who is the cute girl bartender?
regular

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Cape Rock wrote:
which one, they're all cute?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Cape Rock wrote:
If your talkin about the skinny blonde shes my friend tylers ex. Her name is kristina gartland. He said shes easy just offer her some drugs and shell do anything you want anywhere cant suck worth shit tho.
who cares

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

In a strip club if the dj isn't a very hot topless girl who cares? I didn't know they had a DJ,all you would need to do is play a CD at some stripper's request and turn on some lights.I am sure he won't be hard to replace. Whoever goes there for the guys is in the wrong club anyway. And please Define "DJ" because where I come from it takes a lot more than what they got at the s***hole to be one.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Greg_H wrote:
<quoted text>
If your talkin about the skinny blonde shes my friend tylers ex. Her name is kristina gartland. He said shes easy just offer her some drugs and shell do anything you want anywhere cant suck worth shit tho.
Hey dick, u dnt know her so dnt say shit u don't fucking know. And ur friend Tyler the one that ended up in jail. Haha ur retarded. And she's a bartender in a relationship so if u have something to say...u know where she works, say it to her face and u will find out unless ur scared!!!!
Blayne Pomeroy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Greg_H
Tell me how you know all this about Kristina? I'm the guy she's in a relationship with and I can tell you now she spends her off time with me, her friends or her daughter so when does she have to do all this shit your talking about that supposedly doing? Whats your real name and where you live?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

I aint gonna put my full name out there like you did. My name is Greg and last name starts with a H and that's all you need to know. I live in Scott city. For me knowing all this is bc she's fucking around on you with my boi Tyler that's how I know everything that I know. How do you know what she's doing at work when nobody else is around? At lol the bartenders are just as bad as the strippers that doesn't make a difference at all. That whole place is just a whore house as long as you offer the right price or the drugs. Why you think they all stay working there bc they get addicted to the drugs and whoring around. Just wait till your slut comes home pregnant and the kid isn't yours blayne then youll wish you wouldve listened to me then.

Since: Jul 11

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

lol
blues

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Greg_H wrote:
I aint gonna put my full name out there like you did. My name is Greg and last name starts with a H and that's all you need to know. I live in Scott city. For me knowing all this is bc she's fucking around on you with my boi Tyler that's how I know everything that I know. How do you know what she's doing at work when nobody else is around? At lol the bartenders are just as bad as the strippers that doesn't make a difference at all. That whole place is just a whore house as long as you offer the right price or the drugs. Why you think they all stay working there bc they get addicted to the drugs and whoring around. Just wait till your slut comes home pregnant and the kid isn't yours blayne then youll wish you wouldve listened to me then.
FYI that's not funny when she has cervical cancer...kind of rude
Redd

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Blayne Pomeroy wrote:
Greg_H
Tell me how you know all this about Kristina? I'm the guy she's in a relationship with and I can tell you now she spends her off time with me, her friends or her daughter so when does she have to do all this shit your talking about that supposedly doing? Whats your real name and where you live?
You have to be kidding, blind, or stupid. WE ALL do favors for xtra money that our man doesn't know about.
Blayne Pomeroy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be kidding, blind, or stupid. WE ALL do favors for xtra money that our man doesn't know about.
Naw I'm not kidding, blind or stupid its what you call trust and loyalty in a relationship. Kinda hard for her to be doing anything when she comes straight home to me when the club closes so where's the time at to do anything? Not everyone hoes around tho there are some ppl out there that are loyal and stays to one man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Blayne Pomeroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw I'm not kidding, blind or stupid its what you call trust and loyalty in a relationship. Kinda hard for her to be doing anything when she comes straight home to me when the club closes so where's the time at to do anything? Not everyone hoes around tho there are some ppl out there that are loyal and stays to one man.
Dude like really she works at the pony where EVERY girl gets around for the right price or the right drugs. Theres no loyalty or trust that comes out of that place so hate to break it to you but shes lying if shes saying your the only guy trust me theres more. Ask urself this dude how often are you getting laid? Now ask urself out of those times how many times do you think she just fucked or sucked another dude just before she left work or so called left work then coming to you giving you sloppy seconds or worse!? At lol i would come to the pony but i have better places to spend my free time and spend my money then on some nasty std pony sluts!!!! My point exactly Redd. Shes doing this dude while shes fucking my friend how stupid and blind is this dude?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

I like Jordan but never can get her to dance for me, too busy giving all the black guys table dances.
hey

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

any chicks there up for a 3sum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Africa is always out of water! R u serious bout... 3 min guest 3
Roller Derby Everywhere (Mar '12) 4 min hmm 79
Favorite KFVS Reporter (Jun '12) 8 min Fan 121
i wish i were black 37 min Statistics 48
Patrick Owens 1 hr Yeah maybe 5
Walmart always out of Pepsi 1 hr pat 7
Snitches?? (Jan '12) 3 hr Just the facts Mam 83
sonjay fonn 13 hr citizen 27
•••