Spur

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Need a bone spur removed at achilles tendon. Know a good foot surgeon?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Spur wrote:
I prefer Dr. Sarno in Jackson.
Jenna

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Spur wrote:
Dr. Duda is pretty good. Not much personality. You can get in fairly quick compared to Sarno.
Spur

Ballwin, MO

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Know anything about Dr Main? He's been around for awhile?
Curious me

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Aquino- he is located in St. Louis but was voted top 10 in the united states. Have been going to him for years. I went to Duda and have to agree w/ Jenna that his personailty is lacking.
JerryB

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Duda knows what he is doing.
Vegas96

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Baller, Dr Vanlandingham in Poplar Bluff are great.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Went to Duda for a broken foot. He put me in a walking cast for 6 weeks, took the cast off and didn't re-exray my foot after I told him it didn't feel any better. 2 days later I went to the orthopedist who did an xray and informed me I had a broken foot and had to be put back in a cast. If Duda can't even fix a broken foot, I would be afraid to let him cut on me.
Vegas96

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
Went to Duda for a broken foot. He put me in a walking cast for 6 weeks, took the cast off and didn't re-exray my foot after I told him it didn't feel any better. 2 days later I went to the orthopedist who did an xray and informed me I had a broken foot and had to be put back in a cast. If Duda can't even fix a broken foot, I would be afraid to let him cut on me.
A couple reasons this could have happened. One of them could be you. Or him. Or the device he used to correct your injury. Or the type of injury you had paired with other factors such as compression fixation weight bearing location and or none quality. I know good surgeons who have had unfortunate complications. Doesn't make them a bad surgeon. It happens.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Jan 24, 2013
My point was that he didn't even xray my foot coming out of the weight bearing walking cast. I understand fractures don't always heal, but after I told him it still hurt and I asked for him to xray it and he didn't and told me the fracture was healed and if it still hurt in a few days he would would put a stetroid shot in it, I lost faith. I have had other broken bones and so have my children, the orthopedist has always xrayed the broken bone before they took it ouf of the cast to make sure the fracture healed and was NO LONGER BROKEN before saying that it was healed. The person can use whomever they like, but they asked for opinions and that is my opinion.

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Curious me wrote:
Dr Aquino- he is located in St. Louis but was voted top 10 in the united states. Have been going to him for years. I went to Duda and have to agree w/ Jenna that his personailty is lacking.
The personality issue may be why his patients have left him.

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Vegas96 wrote:
<quoted text>A couple reasons this could have happened. One of them could be you. Or him. Or the device he used to correct your injury. Or the type of injury you had paired with other factors such as compression fixation weight bearing location and or none quality. I know good surgeons who have had unfortunate complications. Doesn't make them a bad surgeon. It happens.
It may not make them a bad surgeon, however, who wants to be screwed up for life?
Vegas96

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It may not make them a bad surgeon, however, who wants to be screwed up for life?
I'm not here to argue or defend Dr Duda. I don't know all the details either. Yea he should have taken X-ray especially with said pain I agree.
splc

Watts, OK

#14 Jan 25, 2013
great foot surgeons in st. louis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any body remember Diamond from the pony? (Aug '11) 14 min Big B 7
mary and Chris robbins (Aug '14) 42 min Guest 47
mm 2 hr ronnie 46
Mercedes Ayers Needs Prayers & Guidance / Angui... (Aug '12) 4 hr Guest 66
Martial arts school reviews 5 hr Budo 17
Would like a BBW (May '13) 9 hr Dude 18
pinup rebekah 10 hr ih8trolls 15
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe