Jackson Parent

Alton, IL

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Good, Christian values and high school students caught having oral sex on video just don't mix. My children attend a public school, but still have higher morals than the two juniors fooling around at a party. I'm very disappointed in the decisions made by these students, not very classy.
point

Jackson, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2013
what do you want a cookie??...why are you watching teen oral sex videos?...you are stating in the point you are trying to prove that kids in public schools have less morals than private school kids the way you worded your statement...WOW
No way

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2013
No way!!!!

U mean to tell me two students having oral sex?

Wow!!! Stop the press!!! At least that's all they doing, or are they??
point

Jackson, MO

#4 Feb 23, 2013
sounds like gossip rather than someone trying to hold values and care...'No Way', I TOTALLY AGREE with your post...My two children go to public school, I very well could send them to private school but, living in MANY MANY places in my lifetime( Navy Brat), I LOVE the Cape Public School system and I would NEVER place them in a lower standard than Private Schools...A lot of REALLY SUCCESSFUL people have come from our public schools, without the need for the money to back them up from their parents...Oral sex, WHO CARES, look at how teenagers now a days are glorifying 'teenage pregnancies', they even are making TV shows about this, how sick...The school has NOTHING NOTHING to do with a child/teenagers decisions, it is GOOD PARENTING and values you teach your children...HONESTLY, a lot of these RICH PEOPLE around hear are EQUALLY AS GUILTY of dumping their kids off in daycares and relying on OTHER PEOPLE to raise their children so they can go and hold a career...These children are just as vulnerable as the POOR PUBLIC SCHOOL KIDS
point

Jackson, MO

#5 Feb 23, 2013
oops, when I state 'them' I mean Cape Public School...I would never place the Public School System at a lower standard than ND
Cape Central alum

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2013
The best oral sex I had was the ND girls and that was back in 89. Glad to see ND keeping the tradition going.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Jackson Parent wrote:
Good, Christian values and high school students caught having oral sex on video just don't mix. My children attend a public school, but still have higher morals than the two juniors fooling around at a party. I'm very disappointed in the decisions made by these students, not very classy.
Do you think Notre Dame controls what their students do? They teach the Christian values, but can't force their students to follow them.
I hardly think two juniors ruin the whole school's reputation either.
Also, it's silly to think that juniors at other high schools aren't having oral sex. All high schools are full of hormonal teenagers that want to have sex, ND is no different.
public school kid

Belton, MO

#8 Feb 23, 2013
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Notre Dame controls what their students do? They teach the Christian values, but can't force their students to follow them.
I hardly think two juniors ruin the whole school's reputation either.
Also, it's silly to think that juniors at other high schools aren't having oral sex. All high schools are full of hormonal teenagers that want to have sex, ND is no different.
Yes, but they sure like to act like they're different.
Suckitdumbass

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Back when I went to ND it was academically ahead of the public schools. Friends who couldn't cut it at ND went to their respective public schools and became A & B students. They would talk about how the standards were lower which was fine with them. Grades were grades as far as they were concerned. In the end teens will be teens. As someone posted earlier, the school can do all it can to convey the principles of their belief but it's up to the kids to make the choice.
Suckitdumbass

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Jackson Parent wrote:
Good, Christian values and high school students caught having oral sex on video just don't mix. My children attend a public school, but still have higher morals than the two juniors fooling around at a party. I'm very disappointed in the decisions made by these students, not very classy.
You're kids have higher morals that you know of. Don't be so quick to judge.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2013
public school kid wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but they sure like to act like they're different.
That's something that happens with all teenagers; they think their school is the best. I knew Central kids who thought Central was the best and I knew Jackson kids who loved Jackson.
Despite their going to ND, I knew ND kids who hated ND and transferred schools.
poopi

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2013
There is not a high school in America that their students are not having oral, anal, or hetero sexual, bi-sexual, homosexual S&M/B&D, viewing or creating porn. Those that are not performing these acts are thinking about it. Hormone filled, testosterone/estrogen flowing high school students think about it a hundred times a day. 98% of teenagers masturbate. The other 2% lie about it. Think about teenage pregnancy rates on the rise. Its not from oral sex alone.
Take off your dunce cap, remove your blinders and think about it for more than the three seconds it takes to knock one off.
Neck

Garnett, KS

#13 Feb 26, 2013
poopi wrote:
There is not a high school in America that their students are not having oral, anal, or hetero sexual, bi-sexual, homosexual S&M/B&D, viewing or creating porn. Those that are not performing these acts are thinking about it. Hormone filled, testosterone/estrogen flowing high school students think about it a hundred times a day. 98% of teenagers masturbate. The other 2% lie about it. Think about teenage pregnancy rates on the rise. Its not from oral sex alone.
Take off your dunce cap, remove your blinders and think about it for more than the three seconds it takes to knock one off.
Teen pregnancy is not on the rise.
jon

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
So where exactly did you see this "video" then? An who are the kids? Sounds to me like someone is just stirring things up
someone

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2013
poopi wrote:
There is not a high school in America that their students are not having oral, anal, or hetero sexual, bi-sexual, homosexual S&M/B&D, viewing or creating porn. Those that are not performing these acts are thinking about it. Hormone filled, testosterone/estrogen flowing high school students think about it a hundred times a day. 98% of teenagers masturbate. The other 2% lie about it. Think about teenage pregnancy rates on the rise. Its not from oral sex alone.
Take off your dunce cap, remove your blinders and think about it for more than the three seconds it takes to knock one off.
Actually teen Pregnancy is on a decline. Maybe because teen oral sex is on the rise.
poopi

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 28, 2013
I stand corrected. However, here are some interesting facts that may have led me to believe that they were on the rise.

Even though the teen pregnancy rate has declined over the past few decades, the fact of the matter is that the United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate of the Western industrialized world. It is true that the teen pregnancy and birth rate was much higher prior to 1980 (and especially in the 1950s and 1960s), but at the time young women were getting married and having children before the age of 20. Most of the teen pregnancies occurring before 1980 were to married women; now most of today's teen mothers are unwed. Here are some more interesting teen pregnancy statistics:

How many teens are becoming pregnant?

Despite declines in rates of teen pregnancy in the U.S., about 820,000 teens become pregnant each year. That means that 34 percent of teenagers have at least one pregnancy before they turn 20.
79 percent of teenagers who become pregnant are unmarried.
Utah's teen pregnancy rate is high, as well as Southern teen pregnancy but these are areas where women still get married prior to the age of 20 with some regularity (although this is changing).
80 percent of teenage pregnancies are unintended.
Nearly four in ten teenage girls whose first intercourse experience happened at 13 or 14 report that the sex was unwanted or involuntary.
The main rise in the teen pregnancy rate is among girls younger than 15*
Close to 25 percent of teen mothers have a second child within two years of the first birth.*
Social, educational and financial costs of teen pregnancy

The United State spends $7 billion each year due to the costs of teen pregnancy.
Only one-third of teenage mothers complete high school and receive their diplomas
By age 30, only 1.5 percent of women who had pregnancies as a teenager have a college degree.
80 percent of unmarried teen mothers end up on welfare
Within the first year of becoming teen mothers, one-half of unmarried teen mothers go on welfare.*
The daughters of teen mothers are 22 percent more likely than their peers to become teen mothers.
Sons of teenaged mothers have a 13 percent greater chance of ending up in prison as compared to their peers.
How much greater is the U.S. teen pregnancy rate than other countries?*

Greater teen pregnancy rates translate into higher abortion in the United States for the industrialized world.
The U.S. has twice the teen pregnancy rate as Canada
Both Germany and France have a teen pregnancy rate that is four times lower than the U.S.
Japan's teen pregnancy rate is eight times lower the United States
What do teens think of sexual activity?*

82 percent feel that teens should not be sexually active.
72 percent agreed that teens that are sexually active should have access to birth control.
73 percent feel that being a virgin should not be embarrassing
58 percent feel that high-school age teens should not be sexually active
Fewer than one half of teens in high school have had sex
67 percent of teens who have had sex wish that they had waited (60 percent of boys and 77 percent of girls).
Teen Pregnancy Statistics Source:

"Teen Pregnancy Statistics and Teen Pregnancy Facts," FamilyFirstAid.[Online.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherise hatfield 24 min Anonymous 23
Assembly of God Churches 49 min Guest 25
Did Mary Kate Leave KFVS? 1 hr Covfefe 11
Semo fair 2 hr Brit 12
the KFVS crew (Mar '12) 2 hr Guest 83
anyone ever let wife be seduced by another guy. wa (Sep '14) 2 hr 3somefun 105
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Farts 1,079

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages