big titty babes at the hushpuppy
alyse

La Center, KY

#23 Mar 8, 2011
Thank you bigboy I appreciate it
Dawn Wilson

Jackson, MO

#24 Mar 8, 2011
You say BJS in the back are cool? Well you know that no matter how well you think you know someone you dont Statictics tell us that 75% of strippers have a uncurable std mostly herpes They(strippers) are the biggest way of spreading them. all thought lap dances can be fun for some i wouldnt want to touch them or have them naked with there pussy open sore in my face. no thanks lady!!!!!!!!!!
bigboy

Barlow, KY

#25 Mar 8, 2011
alyse wrote:
Thank you bigboy I appreciate it
no prob alyse doubt the people talking crap have never been in there and most certainly dont know u

Since: Feb 10

Jonesboro

#26 Mar 9, 2011
You know my hubby and I was discussing this profession today. Do you have any idea how hard this job could be. I assumed the people coming there would be people who had money and clean cut. Then I learned that's not so. The thought of giving a lap dance to a nasty man or woman would make my skin crawl! I just don't know how I'd put my mind elsewhere until their time was finished.
stripper

Chicago, IL

#28 Mar 10, 2011
Slycell wrote:
<quoted text>You definately didnt take even a penny of mine. Go back to your pole and show all the scum who come and pay to watch you whore around how "classy" you are. They are the only people that will believe that lie. I just dont respect people who cant go get a real job like the rest of us... Oh well
Oh well is right. I also have a real job and have many. Somebody must've taken your money haha and it's for nothing. I am clean and I live a nice life. You shouldn't be so quick to judge.
alyse

La Center, KY

#29 Mar 10, 2011
Ya LOL its hard sometimes but you are an independant worker so you can turn down any dance you want...but your statistics are funny, I'm surprised you could tap into your burnt out brain cells enough to make that up...or maybe its just coincidence that NO girl I work with is trashy...strippers have an awful Rep and its all stereo types I don't have kids don't need the money because my husband makes plenty and I've only been w 2 guys in my life no std's EVER I don't do drugs and I hate the effects of alcohol so I'm probably smarter and healthier and cleaner and more innocent than you...hmmm
tpb331

Chicago, IL

#30 Mar 11, 2011
alyse wrote:
Ya LOL its hard sometimes but you are an independant worker so you can turn down any dance you want...but your statistics are funny, I'm surprised you could tap into your burnt out brain cells enough to make that up...or maybe its just coincidence that NO girl I work with is trashy...strippers have an awful Rep and its all stereo types I don't have kids don't need the money because my husband makes plenty and I've only been w 2 guys in my life no std's EVER I don't do drugs and I hate the effects of alcohol so I'm probably smarter and healthier and cleaner and more innocent than you...hmmm
Lol quit lying already to bring yourself more clients and make yourself feel better! We all know what strippers are and what they aren't. And only one thing their good for
yo ho

Edwardsville, IL

#31 Mar 11, 2011
well women are only good for 1 thing and anymore most of them arnt even good for that either.
alyse

La Center, KY

#32 Mar 13, 2011
Wow y'all are amazing
bigboy

Barlow, KY

#33 Mar 14, 2011
alyse wrote:
Wow y'all are amazing
hey i been a gentleman!
alyse

La Center, KY

#34 Mar 15, 2011
Yes sir you have been a good boy

Chicago, IL

#35 Mar 15, 2011
bigboy wrote:
<quoted text>hey i been a gentleman!
What? You think your gonna get a free peice of ass because your nice to a stripper? Get a life.
bigboy

Barlow, KY

#37 Mar 15, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You think your gonna get a free peice of ass because your nice to a stripper? Get a life.
no i am nice to her because she is a nice person thats how humans behave
bigboy

Barlow, KY

#38 Mar 15, 2011
alyse wrote:
Yes sir you have been a good boy
lol you may punish me is you wish
bigboy

Barlow, KY

#39 Mar 15, 2011
if

Chicago, IL

#40 Mar 15, 2011
^^ My point exactly. She's a stripper and your a loser. It's kinda sad.
bigboy

Barlow, KY

#41 Mar 16, 2011
guest wrote:
^^ My point exactly. She's a stripper and your a loser. It's kinda sad.
she is a person that dances what makes u so high and mighty
xxx

Arnold, MO

#42 Mar 16, 2011
haters are our motivators
eric

United States

#43 Mar 16, 2011
i dated a girl who used to dance here. she was the sweetest women i ever met. lots of emotional probs though. shehad a heart of gold. wore her heart on her sleeve which was sad to see. she always came straight home and slept all day so it didnt work out. i ve been there plenty of times. lots of sweet girls who work there and there is a few who shouldnt work there and are realy nasty. but that most strip clubs. alot of women who work at these places are wounderful women loyal and all around good hearted human beings believe it or not. i never in a million years thought id date one. but im glad i did. it takes one kind of a women to do this kind of work. these women are very independent, but hard headed and stubborn but they have to be for this job. my ex spoke highly of you girls. she spoke highly of dj steve and bouncers and beccy. This club isnt like any other you will ever go to. everyone is realy close and care about each other here. and the dancers bond together and care for each other. i am amazed of this club. so all you douche bags who feel the need to try and down grade these girls are idiots. you shouldnt be quick to judge until youve stepped in there shoes or atleast was around enough to undertstand. and im sorry girls for ever down grading you in the past and being one of those guys biting there lip and drooling and being a complete ass. but i know now what you all go thru. thank u elese for being so nice to my ex. she said you were the sweetest most loyal respectful honest women she ever met and was glad to have you as a friend.
Guest 9081

Chicago, IL

#44 Mar 16, 2011
Dawn Wilson wrote:
You say BJS in the back are cool? Well you know that no matter how well you think you know someone you dont Statictics tell us that 75% of strippers have a uncurable std mostly herpes They(strippers) are the biggest way of spreading them. all thought lap dances can be fun for some i wouldnt want to touch them or have them naked with there pussy open sore in my face. no thanks lady!!!!!!!!!!
And 94.4% of statistics are made up on the spot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends with Benefits 35 min Guesty 17
Buck McNeely Outdoors show (Aug '12) 2 hr Guest 116
Steaknife Lents 2 hr Guest 5
How many of you worms will vote for Trump 2 hr Guest 69
why dont black women work? 4 hr julio 35
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 4 hr burger 56
Commercial lanes (Aug '11) 5 hr Arctic Fox 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages