cape la croix apartments
kacie

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2009
looking for a good apartmentat resonable prices.anyone heard about this place???
Nope

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Dont move to Lacroix.....they are waaaaay to high!!
da dope boii

Columbia, MO

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Its a nica place tho....i live their...dont trip
mother

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 28, 2009
we lived there u till last august. nice apartments, but you pay more than what you get. also managment nosey. not very family friendly. but probably good for single person, college students. not very "home like", but if you don't care, than that wouldn't be a problem.
da dope boii

Columbia, MO

#5 Oct 28, 2009
yeah its more for young ppl then the family
Old Resident

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2009
I lived there last year. The apartments are nice but they were raising my rent that was already too high for the place. I had OUTRAGIOUS energy bills for my 900 sq foot place, over 200 dollars during the hot summer and cold winter. They look nice but once you live there you realize the doors and windows aren't sealed that well. The appliances are older and are energy hogs. The kitchen cabinets in my layout were pretty much useless. Management is either rude or clueless, sometimes both. It's alright but I don't recommend it. I think you can find a better place for less. They have a lot of hidden charges that most places don't. It was my first place that I rented and I didn't know any better. I lived in the red brick ones I think those are phase 3 and 4. The white brick ones I've heard are better energy wise but I've been inside those and the carpets and kitchens are usually very nasty. Hope this helps you!:)
mother

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 29, 2009
Old Resident wrote:
I lived there last year. The apartments are nice but they were raising my rent that was already too high for the place. I had OUTRAGIOUS energy bills for my 900 sq foot place, over 200 dollars during the hot summer and cold winter. They look nice but once you live there you realize the doors and windows aren't sealed that well. The appliances are older and are energy hogs. The kitchen cabinets in my layout were pretty much useless. Management is either rude or clueless, sometimes both. It's alright but I don't recommend it. I think you can find a better place for less. They have a lot of hidden charges that most places don't. It was my first place that I rented and I didn't know any better. I lived in the red brick ones I think those are phase 3 and 4. The white brick ones I've heard are better energy wise but I've been inside those and the carpets and kitchens are usually very nasty. Hope this helps you!:)
i agree. we llived in the same section. could't describe it any better. we ha to use a hallway closet for a antry b/c there is so little cabinet space in the kitchen. just isn't enough room.
eyes wide open

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 30, 2009
i lived in the white ones and they were always watching who comes and goes better vnot have someone spend the night one to many times and not have them on the lease or they will put ur ass out and dont have company and take vup more than 2 parking spaces either
metal mind

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2009
why would you wanna bring up the past DUH!!Your gone so what
Sara

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 9, 2013
If ur electric has disconnection notice don't they pick it up an u pay high interest?
Pricey

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Wouldn't recommend them, they always "lost" my rent. Takes them forever to fix stuff, especially a.c. They told me that I had too wait until my "missed rent" was figured out until they would install a new a/c unit. After it was all cleared up, they still pressured me into paying late fees that weren't my fault. I kept all my receipts, and at the end of my termination they owed me money. I paid two months worth of rent to move out, plus an extra month. They kept my deposit and still owe me money for October when I moved out sept 22. Still have yet to see it. My lawyer says if I don't get anything back soon, I could sue for my whole lease. No breach of contract on my part, just an overpayment. All they keep saying is that they will send it soon. Just be careful and save all your receipts and take pictures! Overall, a great community, clean, and they have a pool!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why dont white guys date black women 26 min juan 13
cracker barrel sucks (Jul '12) 35 min Jackson_sucks 67
Exel (Jun '14) 1 hr Guest 34
Pink up 1 hr Guest 18
St. Jude not researching much 1 hr Guest 36
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 2 hr Guest 20
Why do black people stink so bad? (Feb '14) 2 hr Guest 212
Charter Rap Commercial 3 hr Guest 67

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web