observer

Jackson, MO

#756 Jul 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this a nurse or aide you are talking about? Who is getting martied in Oct?
only one I heard that was getting married in Oct, was Brittany.
I hear her boyfriend is a real "happy person" LOL
She's okay, but I heard he's NOT!!!!
Yankee Station

Jackson, MO

#757 Jul 24, 2012
SE Health is ranked in the top 10 hospitals in Missouri. SFMC isn't ranked.
IT Guru

Jackson, MO

#758 Jul 27, 2012
Question about IT dept. I recently opted not to apply for a Systems Engineer position at Southeast because of rumors I had heard from some of the vendors I deal with. I know that normal IT departments are small but they have contact with many. Did I make the right decision? Can anyone currently or previously employed at this Hospital give me some feed back on the department and the people. I may want to consider applying to any future positions that become avilable if the rumors prove to be false.
Singer

Saint Louis, MO

#759 Jul 28, 2012
IT Guru wrote:
Question about IT dept. I recently opted not to apply for a Systems Engineer position at Southeast because of rumors I had heard from some of the vendors I deal with. I know that normal IT departments are small but they have e some feed back on the department and the people. I may want to consider applying to any future positions that become avilable if the rumors prove to be false.
If u rely on the opinions of this website to make life choices you are an idiot.
Just wondering

Cape Girardeau, MO

#760 Jul 29, 2012
Yankee Station wrote:
According to whom and based on what metrics?
Man wh ore

Saint Louis, MO

#761 Jul 29, 2012
Cheese pizza is good cold with ketchup!

Edwardsville, IL

#762 Jul 30, 2012
They still have the pot users at Southeast? Creepy when the nurse comes in all bleary eyed. Took our mother out of that hospital because of it.
Not True

Euless, TX

#763 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
They still have the pot users at Southeast? Creepy when the nurse comes in all bleary eyed. Took our mother out of that hospital because of it.
Lol, NOT!

Edwardsville, IL

#764 Jul 30, 2012
Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, NOT!
Not what? We transferred our mother to another facility due to the care and a nurse that was stoned. We were afraid to say anything and had someone in the room with her the whole time until she was transferred out.
Outlook

Cape Girardeau, MO

#765 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what? We transferred our mother to another facility due to the care and a nurse that was stoned. We were afraid to say anything and had someone in the room with her the whole time until she was transferred out.
You are so full of sh*t it isn't even funny and only slightly amusing. You claim to have transferred a patient out of a hospital because a Nurse had "bleary" eyes. You now claim the Nurse was "stoned". How do you know what a stoned person looks like and behaves like? Uh, Huh.

Tell us all who you spoke with in Administration or floor level Supervisors regarding this dire situation. And tell us the response they gave you. Oh, let me guess, you didn't.

If you are going to lie and try to fabricate an elaborate story to slander a hospital, at least create one that is mildly plausible.

Edwardsville, IL

#766 Aug 2, 2012
Outlook wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of sh*t it isn't even funny and only slightly amusing. You claim to have transferred a patient out of a hospital because a Nurse had "bleary" eyes. You now claim the Nurse was "stoned". How do you know what a stoned person looks like and behaves like? Uh, Huh.
Tell us all who you spoke with in Administration or floor level Supervisors regarding this dire situation. And tell us the response they gave you. Oh, let me guess, you didn't.
If you are going to lie and try to fabricate an elaborate story to slander a hospital, at least create one that is mildly plausible.
If it were not true it would be libel, not slander. Let me guess---to quote you---you arent too smart?This happened 5 years ago. I suppose you were there then ,know everyone who was , and drug tested them on a weekly basis? If you are going to lie and fabricate intelligence you should at least present a plausible facade.
Line walker

Saint Louis, MO

#767 Aug 2, 2012
That cheese pizza with the ketchup didn't sound half bad!
CRM

United States

#768 Aug 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Not what? We transferred our mother to another facility due to the care and a nurse that was stoned. We were afraid to say anything and had someone in the room with her the whole time until she was transferred out.
what floor was she on??? Y didn't u request another nurse or speak with a manager or charge nurse!!?!?!
Lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#769 Aug 3, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
that was the stupidest response in the history of topix." Best in the state nationally "? That just proves Not HRs point. I don't care who you support, just don't support my side.
Hmmm you using the word" stupidest " iis pretty close up there. Hint: stupidest is NOT a real word.( Ebonics maybe) lol
Outlook

Cape Girardeau, MO

#770 Aug 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were not true it would be libel, not slander. Let me guess---to quote you---you arent too smart?This happened 5 years ago. I suppose you were there then ,know everyone who was , and drug tested them on a weekly basis? If you are going to lie and fabricate intelligence you should at least present a plausible facade.
I find it funny that your retort to my post wasn't to answer the two questions asked of you, or to divulge additional facts, but defer to my grammar. And ironically you do this while using atrocious punctuation.

Since we were not there five years ago, refocus on your original statement and provide us all with the Nurse's name, floor location and date of occurrence. You can also answer the two questions you have previously ignored. Let us see if you can do this without trying to divert attention away from your statement and your inability to answer simple questions.
Say yes

Saint Louis, MO

#771 Aug 3, 2012
[yawn....]
lol

Euless, TX

#772 Aug 3, 2012
Yankee Station wrote:
cause they paid for it with money they don't have
Steely

Edwardsville, IL

#773 Aug 3, 2012
Outlook wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny that your retort to my post wasn't to answer the two questions asked of you, or to divulge additional facts, but defer to my grammar. And ironically you do this while using atrocious punctuation.
Since we were not there five years ago, refocus on your original statement and provide us all with the Nurse's name, floor location and date of occurrence. You can also answer the two questions you have previously ignored. Let us see if you can do this without trying to divert attention away from your statement and your inability to answer simple questions.
Being oblivious to the definition of a word has nothing to do with grammar. Grammar refers to the structure of the sentence. Being oblivious is evidence of ignorance.

That said, why are you so defensive? Are you the person they referred to? If so explain your case. If not, get off theirs. When people are in crisis and concerned about an ill, elderly family member they are entitled to their own opinions and actions.

They certainly shouldn't have to explain them to someone on topix.
Outlook

Cape Girardeau, MO

#774 Aug 3, 2012
Steely wrote:
<quoted text>
Being oblivious to the definition of a word has nothing to do with grammar. Grammar refers to the structure of the sentence. Being oblivious is evidence of ignorance.
That said, why are you so defensive? Are you the person they referred to? If so explain your case. If not, get off theirs. When people are in crisis and concerned about an ill, elderly family member they are entitled to their own opinions and actions.
They certainly shouldn't have to explain them to someone on topix.
A username change, another redirect toward grammar correction and another round of ignoring questions asked of you. Yet your ISP location remains the same in every post. And you say I'm being defensive? Ha!

I am simply a person who can see through your fabricated fairytale. I'm also a person who likes to watch and prompt the style of response I'm getting out of you right now.(screen name change, ignoring requests for detailed information / actions taken, redirects) The end measure is to illustrate your original post as baseless and you as a pathetic liar incapable of defending his/her own words.

So, you can answer the questions asked of you and add legitimacy to your claim. Or you can continue to redirect, name call and pretend you're not the same person who made the original post. But, if you chose the latter, you'll only bolster my goal mentioned in the last sentence within the paragraph above.
Mother

Jackson, MO

#775 Aug 4, 2012
My nurses were hung over from el acapulco. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's bad trade 8 min Guest 11
Billiard Center Brandy needs fired 10 min Day-Glo-Dago 6
what rhymes with day glo dago ? 15 min Day-Glo-Dago 10
Review: Layton & Southard LLC 51 min yep 4
Obama's debt 1 hr Guest 39
Why Atheism is not a choice 1 hr Guest 211
Jason Smith 2 hr Innocent Bystander 71
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?