Interested

Jackson, MO

#695 Jun 20, 2012
Why no postings to this thread in a couple of weeks? It was one of my favorite daily "reads" on Topix....

Haslet, TX

#696 Jun 20, 2012
We gave up trying to do anything- I just will use st Francis - goodbye southeast- maybe the employee they pay to post can now find something better to do like Human Resource stuff
Jackson

Hume, MO

#697 Jun 20, 2012
Barnes in St. Louis is in the process of buying Southeast mark my words its going to happen

Jackson, MO

#698 Jun 20, 2012
Jackson wrote:
Barnes in St. Louis is in the process of buying Southeast mark my words its going to happen
Yawn. Nothing builds confidence in a statement like a run-on sentence.
kidding me

United States

#699 Jun 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. Nothing builds confidence in a statement like a run-on sentence.
yes HR employee is back

United States

#700 Jun 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. Nothing builds confidence in a statement like a run-on sentence.
Are you attempting to divert attention from the main topic?
Lacey

Saint Louis, MO

#701 Jun 21, 2012
SLU went union with all departments and Des Peres isn't far behind. At SE there has been an under current of pro union since all the new changes came about. The rumor about BJC has some loose shreds of truth. There are others glancing SE's way, the nation's holders of health care are becoming a much smaller family. SLU and Des Peres are both Tenet locations. Union was attempted some years back in Cape at SFMC and met with failure. But times were different and the dissatisfaction was much lower than compared to now. In this post I am neither for or against unions, just throwing some new info out there. I didn't proof for 100% grammar - so I hope it meets Topix high standards. LOL JK JK
Ima Notta HR

Saint Louis, MO

#702 Jul 10, 2012
Where is all the SE hatred gone? A little success to much for the haters? The place no longer a bad place to work?
CmonReally

Saint Louis, MO

#703 Jul 10, 2012
Ima Notta HR wrote:
Where is all the SE hatred gone? A little success to much for the haters? The place no longer a bad place to work?
What , you just felt the need to stir the pot?
thoughts

United States

#704 Jul 10, 2012
Ima Notta HR wrote:
it's become the ghetto hospital
Bomber

United States

#705 Jul 10, 2012
thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
it's become the ghetto hospital
You are so right!!!!

United States

#706 Jul 10, 2012
Excuse me but i'm a nurse there and just because there are some issues with the higher ups, does not mean the patient care is any different than before. I have been employed with southeast for eleven years. I have to say I work with an excellent group of caring nurses and physicians. Just because management has changed does not mean the level of care has decreased. You can bash management all you want but the people involved in direct patient care don't deserve that. We bust our asses caring for our patients. I went into nursing because I enjoy taking care of people. Believe me noone does it for the money. That's a laugh. It is very hard and stressful but rewarding work. Those of you calling it a "ghetto hospital" should be ashamed of yourselves. I am proud to be a nurse at southeast not because of the way the management runs the place, but because of the good care provided to the patients.
med hell

Cape Girardeau, MO

#707 Jul 10, 2012
Brittany is a real b)tch...we hate her guts!
Leave, go away!
Wake Up

United States

#708 Jul 11, 2012
Southeast is a very good regional hospital delivering very advanced levels of care by very good doctors, nurses, and staff. Cape Girardeau is fortunate to have such a facility.
med hell

Cape Girardeau, MO

#709 Jul 11, 2012
some of our nurses are worthless, lazy b(tches that sit and bark orders! Some need to go away!

Brighton, MO

#710 Jul 11, 2012
Med hell, i guess you're an unhappy nurse aid. I don't work in med tele but, you are one of those people giving the hospital a bad name. I worked as a nurse aid before i became a nurse and i know it is hard work but trust me, being a nurse is a lot harder with a lot more responsibility. Just go do your job and stop bad mouthing fellow employees. Your just making yourself look lazy and hateful. When you present yourself this way your making the other staff look bad. Do you really want the public to think that there is so much animosity between the staff members? When there is gossip going on it makes us all look unprofessional. Grow up!
Wow really

United States

#711 Jul 11, 2012
If you people work at the hospitals then it doesn't say much for you. My father in law was at SE and my dad was at SF at the same time. The treatment from staff was sooo much better at SF then it was at SE. Nurses were there when needed not an hour later with excuses. SF you have my business from now on even though I always have went to SE in the past
Patient

Haslet, TX

#712 Jul 11, 2012
Wow really wrote:
If you people work at the hospitals then it doesn't say much for you. My father in law was at SE and my dad was at SF at the same time. The treatment from staff was sooo much better at SF then it was at SE. Nurses were there when needed not an hour later with excuses. SF you have my business from now on even though I always have went to SE in the past
I was on the cardiac floor at both hospitals and received better care at SE.
thoughts

Haslet, TX

#713 Jul 11, 2012
Patient wrote:
<quoted text>I was on the cardiac floor at both hospitals and received better care at SE.
when in 1990?

Haslet, TX

#714 Jul 11, 2012
thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>when in 1990?
Around 1934

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Havco (Jan '15) 9 min 2 years a slave 23
Here LILB and FAKE DUDE, Ever had wife seduced? 16 min 3somefun 9
threesome or girl on girl (Jul '14) 1 hr Clady74 12
Bad Hair Crazy Club 5 hr Hubba wiz khalita 21
Police chase in cape last night (Apr. 18) 6 hr Enter Username 12
Hooking up from craigslist? (May '10) 9 hr HLO 47
do you know who they call e.t. in cape girardeau? (Jan '11) 15 hr RumorsSuck 9

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance