United States

#3 Nov 25, 2011
wise man wrote:
Dr. Kevorkian, Dr. Jekyll, Ben Casey, Dr. Pepper
Bahahahaha you just made my day!!!!
Hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 25, 2011
I heard Dr House is going to take their place. Can't wait, he is so sexy!
josh

O Fallon, MO

#5 Nov 25, 2011
several dr contracts at cancer center terminated.. quietly cutting out fat since they got taken by the "BROAD"

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2011
If I was an employee of SE I would be scared my job would be in jeopardy.
It's difficult to believe SE has been in this community for so long and is now going down the tubes.
Did this down hill spiral exist prior to Mr. Wente's retirement?
sf emp

Centralia, IL

#7 Nov 25, 2011
I have to say that SE have some of the nicest workers that work there. The girls are very pretty and very nice. You can't beat their service at SE, their insurance is three times lower than sf, we make a few more bucks an hour, but they get it back on ins. I don't think se is going anywhere, i think this is just another ploy from sf to put this on the web, not gonna work, rock on se!!!!!!

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2011
sf emp wrote:
I have to say that SE have some of the nicest workers that work there. The girls are very pretty and very nice. You can't beat their service at SE, their insurance is three times lower than sf, we make a few more bucks an hour, but they get it back on ins. I don't think se is going anywhere, i think this is just another ploy from sf to put this on the web, not gonna work, rock on se!!!!!!
What does "girls are very pretty" have to do with SE having problems?

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 26, 2011
guest wrote:
If I was an employee of SE I would be scared my job would be in jeopardy.
It's difficult to believe SE has been in this community for so long and is now going down the tubes.
Did this down hill spiral exist prior to Mr. Wente's retirement?
Nope. Not at all.
guest:*)

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2011
Southeast sucks. They could care less about their patients. All they are worried about is making money. I know of a few ppl that have just up and left and checked out cuz they treat ppl so awful there. Then they went over to st Francis and got their problems fixed.

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2011
[QUOTE who="guest:*)"]South east sucks. They could care less about their patients. All they are worried about is making money. I know of a few ppl that have just up and left and checked out cuz they treat ppl so awful there. Then they went over to st Francis and got their problems fixed.[/QUOTE]

Your post will not pass the smell test!

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 26, 2011
Lol..,se doesn't make more then sf workers plus they get a nice bonus every three months

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 28, 2011
So I hear they're really using those x-ray machines to give you cancer so they can send you to their cancer wing for more expensive treatments.
pooty tango

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Dec 17, 2011
what?
how is the bankruptcy of Southeast Hospital going? No bad news coming out of there lately? fraekin chicken littles screaming the sky is falling? huge layoffs? out of baby biz? bankrupt out of money? docs leaving? getting sold? convicts running the place? pretty quiet from you hacks that think it was failing. no rumors to spread?
Just the facts

Jackson, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2011
pooty tango wrote:
what?
how is the bankruptcy of Southeast Hospital going? No bad news coming out of there lately? fraekin chicken littles screaming the sky is falling? huge layoffs? out of baby biz? bankrupt out of money? docs leaving? getting sold? convicts running the place? pretty quiet from you hacks that think it was failing. no rumors to spread?
Well, let's see...their profit margin is gone (the place lost money this year after barely breaking even last year), cash reserves are down significantly (the place is bleeding red), benefits have been slashed, hours cut (people who were full time have been cut to part-time, often with no benefits), jobs have been eliminated (with more cuts to come), budgets have been slashed, employee morale stinks, customer satisfaction is down, programs are being cut back or eliminated, and doctors are dropping their staff privleges. These aren't rumors, they're facts.
D Ren

Jackson, MO

#16 Dec 20, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let's see...their profit margin is gone (the place lost money this year after barely breaking even last year), cash reserves are down significantly (the place is bleeding red), benefits have been slashed, hours cut (people who were full time have been cut to part-time, often with no benefits), jobs have been eliminated (with more cuts to come), budgets have been slashed, employee morale stinks, customer satisfaction is down, programs are being cut back or eliminated, and doctors are dropping their staff privleges. These aren't rumors, they're facts.
That entire post is so false it's comical.

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 20, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let's see...their profit margin is gone (the place lost money this year after barely breaking even last year), cash reserves are down significantly (the place is bleeding red), benefits have been slashed, hours cut (people who were full time have been cut to part-time, often with no benefits), jobs have been eliminated (with more cuts to come), budgets have been slashed, employee morale stinks, customer satisfaction is down, programs are being cut back or eliminated, and doctors are dropping their staff privleges. These aren't rumors, they're facts.
welcome to today's economy. It's that way across the board in both public and private sector.
pooty tango

Jackson, MO

#18 Dec 25, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see...their profit margin is gone (the place lost money this year after barely breaking even last year), cash reserves are down significantly (the place is bleeding red), benefits have been slashed, hours cut (people who were full time have been cut to part-time, often with no benefits), jobs have been eliminated (with more cuts to come), budgets have been slashed, employee morale stinks, customer satisfaction is down, programs are being cut back or eliminated, and doctors are dropping their staff privleges. These aren't rumors, they're facts.
Really? Where do you get your facts?Throw around profit margins like you freakin know...or which company anywhere hasnt lost profit margins.
Cash reserves are down significantly? How do you know? numbers to back your stupid statements would help.
Budgets have been slashed...who hasn't looked at their budgets?
If programs cant cover their wasteful or they lose a lot of money why wouldnt you cut it?
Doctors are part of the problems. they dont like to work and are waaaay over paid.
Arent rumors and are just facts? prove it!!
you probably are part of the people that dont pay their bills that causes hospitals everywhere to do the things you are accusing SE of doing...acting like a business.
Just the facts

Jackson, MO

#19 Dec 26, 2011
pooty tango wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Where do you get your facts?Throw around profit margins like you freakin know...or which company anywhere hasnt lost profit margins.
Cash reserves are down significantly? How do you know? numbers to back your stupid statements would help.
Budgets have been slashed...who hasn't looked at their budgets?
If programs cant cover their wasteful or they lose a lot of money why wouldnt you cut it?
Doctors are part of the problems. they dont like to work and are waaaay over paid.
Arent rumors and are just facts? prove it!!
you probably are part of the people that dont pay their bills that causes hospitals everywhere to do the things you are accusing SE of doing...acting like a business.
Let's just say I got off the sinking ship while I still could...and before the really big cuts come in the next few months
titfortat

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 26, 2011
[QUOTE who="guest:*)"]South east sucks. They could care less about their patients. All they are worried about is making money. I know of a few ppl that have just up and left and checked out cuz they treat ppl so awful there. Then they went over to st Francis and got their problems fixed.[/QUOTE]

you swallow!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherise hatfield 25 min The truth speaker 29
Thank you Missouri!! 2 hr Smackdown2017 34
Mexico/ US Border Wall 3 hr Faith 3
St Francis Hospital 4 hr Guest 2
Tribulation this fall 7 hr Ricardo montobomb 4
Carlos Vargas safe campus statement 9 hr guest 13
Do you know John? (Feb '09) 9 hr Sunshine 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance