Old lagrands tranny shop by red star

Old lagrands tranny shop by red star

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Has any else had their car there?

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 20, 2012
I go there for all my transmission work legrand retired and his top guy now runs it he's fiat
And does great work won't go anywhere else

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
I go there for all my transmission work legrand retired and his top guy now runs it he's fiat
And does great work won't go anywhere else
U must b lucky, I had my car there 3 times and it still isn't rite. Those guys don't even have a full set of teeth between them. I herd that their not even supposed to be doin tranny work there?? It's bull operation and Iam filing a complaint...beware of those guys!

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2012
they put a transmission in my car and its fine. teeth have nothing to do with their work.

Jackson, MO

#5 Mar 25, 2012
They are best work for the money
mhm

Jackson, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2012
Ive heard good and bad. A friend of mine had his truck in there for a transmission rebuild and it never was right.. The same thing kept failing (no abuse here), so he just bought a new transmission and had that installed. Supposedly the one on W is a better shop.

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 27, 2012
guest wrote:
they put a transmission in my car and its fine. teeth have nothing to do with their work.
You say that, but personal hygeine says alot about a someones work ethic, and ther personality, just goes to show they dont give a care..keep takin your stuff there Iam sure u won't have any problems..!!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Mar 30, 2012
I just got my car back today and they charge way to much and then tore the inside of it up. I have to go get all of that fixed now. My lawyer is handleing all of that for me. I would never recommend anyone taking anything there.
Bragg

Jackson, MO

#9 Mar 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>U must b lucky, I had my car there 3 times and it still isn't rite. Those guys don't even have a full set of teeth between them. I herd that their not even supposed to be doin tranny work there?? It's bull operation and Iam filing a complaint...beware of those guys!
You reference their lack of teeth yet are unable to spell the term "right" correctly. Classic.
sammy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Apr 2, 2012
somebody is crazy,,, jimmy is the most honest persn i know, he does great work , now dewey is back, hes the tranny expert. and bobby is good too , i wouldnt take my cars anywhere else, they are fair on there prices and they are honest,,,
poop ninja

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Apr 3, 2012
mhm wrote:
Ive heard good and bad. A friend of mine had his truck in there for a transmission rebuild and it never was right.. The same thing kept failing (no abuse here), so he just bought a new transmission and had that installed. Supposedly the one on W is a better shop.
The red star shop only does auto trannies. I know the one on W does manuals...not sure if they do autos too.
mhm

Jackson, MO

#12 Apr 4, 2012
W does autos too, the transmission I had done there was auto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
solar eclipse glasses 1 hr Too Odd 3
Carlos Vargas safe campus statement 2 hr GUEST 5
Car alternators, starters and other electrical ... 3 hr Guest 7
Would you support a Medical Marijuana Dispensar... 6 hr Guest 7
Fighting Racism in Cape Girardeau, Missouri and... (Jun '11) 11 hr Glory Williams 18
Tecumseh the prophet 12 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
President Trump is 100% CORRECT! 12 hr Hairy Ass Truman 2

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages