April Watkins Calvert Kinder

April Watkins Calvert Kinder

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Who is she

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Does anyone know anything about her? Help!
Master

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 24, 2010
Why do you want to know about her?
Who is she

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Jul 24, 2010
Anything you have. Something just doesn't seem right.
needs to know

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2010
does anyone know where she is?????
needs to know

Memphis, TN

#5 Jul 24, 2010
i cant believe no one is responding! someone out there has to know this girl. she used to be a stripper. now she has a baby and she got married. anyone???????
needs to know

Memphis, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2010
all the people on here that trash talk everybody and no one knows nothing
very concerned parent

Jackson, MO

#7 Jul 24, 2010
she has run off with a 7mnth old baby boy, his name is tyson glen kinder, his home is in cape girardeau,mo where he has resided since the day he was born, she is on several strong prescription drugs and using meth and everyone is very concerned about tysons well being. She was last seen at the city hall in marble hill, mo on 7/23/10 around 6 pm with her little sister venessa oliphant who is 17 yrs old, april watkins-calvert-kinder is 30yrs old skinny, pale complextion, long curly blonde hair usually up in a bun her little sister is 17, short with brown hair approx shoulder length. i know if this was my son i would appreciate all the help i could get. Lets help this child get back to his home. If anyone knows anything please contact the authorities or dfs who is looking for them now
baby stealers suck

Jackson, MO

#8 Jul 24, 2010
possibly with an older guy named brad burger approx 50 yrs old kinda heavier set guy possible around marble hill or scott city
baby stealers suck

Jackson, MO

#9 Jul 24, 2010
the boy's father must be devestated
very concerned parent

Jackson, MO

#10 Jul 24, 2010
he is tore up, i have spoke to him, he is a good guy and doesnt deserve this, lets help him all we can
karma sucks

Jackson, MO

#11 Jul 24, 2010
what comes around goes around, she's going to get what is coming to her. she doesn't know how to do anything but get a high and make everyone's life miserable. she's needs to be brought to justice. please if anyhone see's her please contact the police!!
imposter

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2010
This is all bad news. Is there no one out there who knows anything about where this girl and the baby are??
baby stealers suck

Jackson, MO

#13 Jul 26, 2010
apparantly not or they dont care last seen in marble hill
dana isaac

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2012
April kinder was my big sister and she left her husband then due to problems in their marriage she didn't just run off wit some random baby.that was her child she gave birth to him. So u that wants to post on here baby Stealer well I got news for u. She may of had her problems but that isn't any of ur business she was a wonderful mom,wife, and sister and since I'm sure it was her husbands mom posting on here u should b ashamed of yourself. And for those of you that wanna talk shit u didn't know her so fuck off. If u can't put ur name then obviously ur a damn Lowlife. My sister passed away on June 8 2011. For the one asking about her. She made some mistakes but that gives none of u reason to judge her. Make sure your own hands are clean. Amy ur a dirty ass bitch for this shit!!! Karma is a bitch and. You will get yours one day. I promise u that inconsiderate piece of shit.
dana isaac

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
needs to know wrote:
does anyone know where she is?????
April kinder was my sister and she passed away June 8 2011
Confused

Denver, CO

#16 Jul 14, 2015
very concerned parent wrote:
she has run off with a 7mnth old baby boy, his name is tyson glen kinder, his home is in cape girardeau,mo where he has resided since the day he was born, she is on several strong prescription drugs and using meth and everyone is very concerned about tysons well being. She was last seen at the city hall in marble hill, mo on 7/23/10 around 6 pm with her little sister venessa oliphant who is 17 yrs old, april watkins-calvert-kinder is 30yrs old skinny, pale complextion, long curly blonde hair usually up in a bun her little sister is 17, short with brown hair approx shoulder length. i know if this was my son i would appreciate all the help i could get. Lets help this child get back to his home. If anyone knows anything please contact the authorities or dfs who is looking for them now
I was just wondering if this is the very same sister, Vanessa Oliphant, that is currently living with & in a relationship with Shawn Kinder?
Yeah

Kansas City, MO

#17 Jul 14, 2015
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering if this is the very same sister, Vanessa Oliphant, that is currently living with & in a relationship with Shawn Kinder?
Yep... same sister
Dana - the other sister

Chatham, IL

#18 Aug 29, 2015
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... same sister
Yeah.. it is the same girl but I wouldn't want a trillion more bitches in and out of tysons life and April wouldn't either. And I know as well as everyone else that knew how close they were, April wouldn't want it any other way.. any other comments or questions why not put your name or better yet ask her instead of Topix
knows

Kansas City, MO

#19 Dec 20, 2015
There haven't been 'a trillion other bitches' in and out of Tyson's life. He is his dad's everything! But, that don't matter now, they're not together cuz she couldn't keep her legs together!
jusme

United States

#20 Dec 20, 2015
dana isaac wrote:
April kinder was my big sister and she left her husband then due to problems in their marriage she didn't just run off wit some random baby.that was her child she gave birth to him. So u that wants to post on here baby Stealer well I got news for u. She may of had her problems but that isn't any of ur business she was a wonderful mom,wife, and sister and since I'm sure it was her husbands mom posting on here u should b ashamed of yourself. And for those of you that wanna talk shit u didn't know her so fuck off. If u can't put ur name then obviously ur a damn Lowlife. My sister passed away on June 8 2011. For the one asking about her. She made some mistakes but that gives none of u reason to judge her. Make sure your own hands are clean. Amy ur a dirty ass bitch for this shit!!! Karma is a bitch and. You will get yours one day. I promise u that inconsiderate piece of shit.
Amy who? I kno a nasty ho w that name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missourian absolutely a low life organization 35 min guest 8
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 2 hr Fro 16
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 2 hr 3somefun 248
St. Jude not researching much 4 hr Guest 32
KFVS Nanny Grant Dade 11 hr Local 11
Charter Rap Commercial 13 hr Charter 65
Good criminal lawyer 13 hr Shy_Butterfly 2

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance