cgworker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Who is the black sysco driver. Dang he's sexy as heck.single?

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

cgworker wrote:
Who is the black sysco driver. Dang he's sexy as heck.single?
Sounds like you want to know what people think about you. Just sayin.
cgworker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

What does he have to do w what ppl think about me. Lol stupid
adam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

cgworker wrote:
What does he have to do w what ppl think about me. Lol stupid

May be you are stupid to realize that no one here worries about who drives a certain delivery truck unless of course YOU are the driver and want to make a thread about yourself ...
cgworker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Umm I am not the driver. He deilver to me he was on the phone so I didn't ask. My invoice had his last name. We get sysco from mephis. He looked a lil older but smelled great, n sexy. I wanted to know who he was cuz he's a new driver we've had same one for all the yrs I've worked there but nothing like this one. Geez sexy
adam

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

cgworker wrote:
Umm I am not the driver. He deilver to me he was on the phone so I didn't ask. My invoice had his last name. We get sysco from mephis. He looked a lil older but smelled great, n sexy. I wanted to know who he was cuz he's a new driver we've had same one for all the yrs I've worked there but nothing like this one. Geez sexy
Ok so here's the problem .... Lot of the drivers are not from around here unless it's a local compAny like cintas, US foods and Cauble and field . Rest of em like Haag foods, Sysco and them are not in this area so I doubt that any one knows him from cape girardeau

Darien, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

cgworker wrote:
Ok stupid try and follow along. If you know what company he works for and what his last name is I have an idea. Call and ask to get a message to him at his job or just wait until he comes back again. I think that would make the most sense.
in the know

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

adam wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so here's the problem .... Lot of the drivers are not from around here unless it's a local compAny like cintas, US foods and Cauble and field . Rest of em like Haag foods, Sysco and them are not in this area so I doubt that any one knows him from cape girardeau
another problem is the you think US Foods is local.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
galloping goose 17 min joey 84
barack obama 28 min Guest 62
Hot people and play at SEMO, anyone know or doi... 37 min SEMO funn 7
ENT Doctor (Jun '12) 47 min user 28
martial arts in cape girardeau (Mar '10) 1 hr Back in the day 96
Steak and Shake Fire 1 hr Radar 23
Nurses who sleep with doctors 1 hr Radar 8
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at July 13 at 10:20AM CDT