Jackson, MO

#41 Mar 21, 2012
mmm wrote:
I think there is more to this story then the news or anyone else is telling. You can't tell me that it took this long to figure this out. I say that someone much higher was also involved and it's all falling on Lisa. I am not saying what she did was wrong, but come on.
That's bullshit and just a way to get the blame off of her just like any criminal will do. She stole the money from the company and people who works there. Lisa should be treated just like any other criminal. What's the difference in her robbing a bank, I sure bet the people that robbed the bank in Altenburg would have loved to get a plea agreement. She is no better than anyone else and should be treated like anyone else.
Been there

United States

#42 Mar 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>How can you honestly defend her, the company could have closed and everyone would be without a job. She is a loser.
I am not defending her at all. What she did is wrong. Had the company closed there would be a lot of scumbags that are in managemnet unemployed that deserve it. I would feel bad for the regular workers there. But like it or not, for that much moeny to go missing at a company like that, some one else higher up was involved too.
Mmm wrote:
<quoted text>I think there is more to this story then the news or anyone else is telling. You can't tell me that it took this long to figure this out. I say that someone much higher was also involved and it's all falling on Lisa. I am not saying what she did was wrong, but come on..
Hit the nail on the head!!!

Jackson, MO

#43 Mar 21, 2012
Thats what Id say too.
Wheres mine

Chicago, IL

#44 Mar 22, 2012
Are u kidding me? She steals $900k and it isn't all over the news and in paper? Sounds like a cover up..
To top it off; enjoying her $900k; while she AND her husband unemployed, as he rolls up in his fancy cars--- and I'm paying their gas and medical bills since they jobless??
Medicaid and unemployment while u have 900k u didnt earn. If that isn't fishy.
here it is

United States

#45 Mar 22, 2012
Wheres mine wrote:
Are u kidding me? She steals $900k and it isn't all over the news and in paper? Sounds like a cover up..
To top it off; enjoying her $900k; while she AND her husband unemployed, as he rolls up in his fancy cars--- and I'm paying their gas and medical bills since they jobless??
Here's your all over the new!!!
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/17177423/former-n...

“Humor is the best medicine!!”

Since: Oct 09

Show-Me-State

#46 Mar 22, 2012
Wheres mine wrote:
Ahh, the benefits of corporate crime.

Jackson, MO

#47 Mar 23, 2012
Did she think she could get away with this forever? Did she not even care about how this would impact her kids. What kind of women would put this cloud on her kids. This should be child abuse.

Chicago, IL

#48 Mar 23, 2012
I hope the Feds are involved in the investigating/ prosecuting because the penalties will be even more severe!

If she was embezzling through banks/ mail I'm sure they are involved.

Just surprised we not hearing more of thus aside from a 9:00 news story on 9. And on kfvs website--

And the problem is she wasn't thinking of her kids; just thinking of how she can make sone easy dough!! Do what the rest of us do EARN it!!!

Jackson, MO

#49 Mar 23, 2012
To the top.

Chicago, IL

#50 Mar 25, 2012
Haha^^^
Thieves

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Mar 26, 2012
See in paper today Lisa's oldest daughter Ceirsten got arrested for shoplifting....

Guess it runs in the family
Boo

Saint Louis, MO

#52 Mar 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
I hope the Feds are involved in the investigating/ prosecuting because the penalties will be even more severe!
If she was embezzling through banks/ mail I'm sure they are involved.
Just surprised we not hearing more of thus aside from a 9:00 news story on 9. And on kfvs website--
And the problem is she wasn't thinking of her kids; just thinking of how she can make sone easy dough!! Do what the rest of us do EARN it!!!
A certain well known local slum lord ripped off a bunch of people all over the state in a real estate scam for millions and only got 10 years.
Thunder Lips

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Mar 26, 2012
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
A certain well known local slum lord ripped off a bunch of people all over the state in a real estate scam for millions and only got 10 years.
Who was it? Or give initials.
Boo

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Mar 26, 2012
Thunder Lips wrote:
<quoted text>Who was it? Or give initials.
Oh... You know him. Has a house named after his family.
Whole family

Dallas, TX

#55 Mar 26, 2012
Thieves wrote:
See in paper today Lisa's oldest daughter Ceirsten got arrested for shoplifting....
Guess it runs in the family
U kidding me??
Cape

Cape Girardeau, MO

#56 Mar 27, 2012
Just saw Lisa's husband at the Jackson license bureau with his Lotus.
Crooked

Chicago, IL

#57 Mar 27, 2012
Probably changing the title on the car; so it doesn't get repossed when the sentencing comes down next month.

Jackson, MO

#58 Mar 27, 2012
I seen in the paper where a sixty something year old women got over 2 years in jail and she actually only ripped off 400,000. It will be interesting to see what Lisa's sentence is. Her husband and his Lotus maybe he was getting personalized plates that says CROOK.
Get a life

Maryland Heights, MO

#59 Mar 27, 2012
Why don't y'all worry about your own business. Quit judging families that you don't know. Don't you think they are having a hard enough time without some losers putting their drama all over this pos site
Too bad

Chicago, IL

#60 Mar 27, 2012
I don't care what they think!

Judge them?? What in the world??? She STOLE 900k---- I think that speaks for itself!!!!

I smell crook all the way---

Then their daughter gets busted shoplifting? Wow!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal Attorney"s in Cape? 1 hr Tman62 5
KFVS Storm Coverage 2 hr Willis 4
slumlords of cape girardeau (Apr '16) 5 hr citizen 34
old guys 6 hr guest 6
Advice for KFVS 12 8 hr Pay 33
Wedding invitations 15 hr Donald Dump 3
Ruler foods?? 16 hr thatsme654 10

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance