Me too. Now I am bald and can't get my grey baldness repaired
Hahaha

United States

#29 Oct 27, 2011
Thanks for that!
Seriously people

Chicago, IL

#33 Mar 28, 2012
Wow! Not sure why this woman is being attacked for having a bad experience at a salon. I personally look up reviews for businesses to see if they have a good rating from previous clients before I make my decision to go there. Yes, maybe Belladonna provides a good service and this should just be chalked up to an isolated incident, but we live in the Internet age now where you have freedom of speech for the world to see. Should she have called them to let them know she was disappointed with her hair? Definitely! Haven't seen any Belladonna employees on here defending their spa!
Michelle

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#34 Mar 28, 2012
Call the salon back and explain to the owner exactly what happened. No it's really NOT her own fault. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the Salon to perform a service which constitute a payment from a customer. Hopefully they can fix it for you, or if nothing else, they have to refund your money. Bleaching is a very harsh thing to do to your hair. I, too, am looking for someone that can do a good job. Trust me, though, I haven't found one in Cape or Jackson yet.

Chicago, IL

#35 Mar 28, 2012
ya can't just put lipstick on a pig

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36 Mar 28, 2012
I have been to several salons in the area for haircuts. All they seem to know how to do is Chop at your hair with scissors, there doesn't seem to be any sense to the cuts, just take scissors and hack away. They can't color, perm, anything other than the above cut. I think a 5 year old with scissors could do as well.

The only way to probably get good advice is if you see someone with the cut or color you want and ask them where they got their hair cut or color or perm done and who did it, then go there saying so and so recommended you.

A clue...Bleach and Heat don't mix well..

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Mar 28, 2012
Seriously people wrote:
Wow! Not sure why this woman is being attacked for having a bad experience at a salon. I personally look up reviews for businesses to see if they have a good rating from previous clients before I make my decision to go there. Yes, maybe Belladonna provides a good service and this should just be chalked up to an isolated incident, but we live in the Internet age now where you have freedom of speech for the world to see. Should she have called them to let them know she was disappointed with her hair? Definitely! Haven't seen any Belladonna employees on here defending their spa!
Maybe Belladonas employees aren't losers that sit and talk sh*t on TOPIX. Get a life!
Dawn

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#38 Mar 28, 2012
I think you just did guest

“You are freaking out.....man.”

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#39 Mar 28, 2012
Why was the thread necro'd?
serpie47

Batesville, AR

#46 Mar 28, 2012
I have been going to Belladonna AND Rana for over a year now and she is terrific!! She knows her stuff. You may be on here trying to ruin their business because you have a badass attitude but go to Great Clips if you want cheap. You're probably lucky you still HAVE hair!! Belladonna has a loyal fan base and nothing you can say will change that so give it up and concentrate on what's wrong with your ratsnest. Wear a HAT!
Belladonna screwed me too

Poplar Bluff, MO

#51 May 13, 2012
God, what hostile rednecks!! Belladona gave me a crappy haircut even though I gave the stylist 2 tries and explained in really simple English what I wanted. Not a complicated haircut at all. I don't think these stylists are very up to date in their training. Anyway look at some of them--real skanks. Still can't get over what a nasty reception you received from these "good ole folks". Sounds like really "friendly" down home yokels and bigots. Sorry that you have to live there and I hope you find someone who can do your hair. Maybe St Louis?
JT

Chicago, IL

#52 May 13, 2012
Belladonna screwed me too wrote:
God, what hostile rednecks!! Belladona gave me a crappy haircut even though I gave the stylist 2 tries and explained in really simple English what I wanted. Not a complicated haircut at all. I don't think these stylists are very up to date in their training. Anyway look at some of them--real skanks. Still can't get over what a nasty reception you received from these "good ole folks". Sounds like really "friendly" down home yokels and bigots. Sorry that you have to live there and I hope you find someone who can do your hair. Maybe St Louis?
I have never read such crap! None of what you say has ANY merit. So they must be your competition.
Those of us who are regular clients know you're full of yourself.
Pull up your big girl panties and quit drivelling!

Fenton, MO

#53 May 13, 2012
does the training really need updated? whats new with scissors in the last 100 years? you're just sore because you can't articulated what you wanted and you probably have a knobby head.

Jackson, MO

#54 May 13, 2012
You people are hateful. I would be upset if I had been given a botched haircut, too, Or a botched color job. I don't think its too much to expect the stylist to do a good job on our color or cut. And stylists do need training. It isn't about the scissors but new styles and new products. This person had a bad experience and should not be made to feel as if she did something wrong. She just wanted a good experience and a good outcome. I happen to agree that some of the girls at Belladona aren't as good as they think they are, but some are. Good luck with all your salon visits because if you have a bad one we all expect to hear about it.
seriously

United States

#56 Jun 1, 2012
I completely understand how you feel. That has happened to me before (not at belladonas). I wanted my hair one color and ended up with a completely different color. I trusted professionals to take care of me and they didn't. Instead they gave me reasons why it come out right. It's funny how they knew all the reasons why it didn't turn out after but didnt say a word before touching my hair. Extremely frustrating. So yeah, when I say "I know"...trust me, I KNOW!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherise hatfield 57 min Dave 4
Chris Ulrich 1 hr Kate 8
solar eclipse glasses 2 hr wondering 10
Thank you Missouri!! 8 hr Guest 18
So sick of hearing about what's going on with j... 10 hr Jiffy 2
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 13 hr Looneyfosho 1,872
Confederate War Memorial in Cape 20 hr Andy M16 4

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages