Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been The...

Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ?

Created by Big Boss Man on Feb 13, 2008

1,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes & I Liked It

Yes, I Go Often

Where Is It ?

We Need More Places Like It

I'm Going Soon

Can We Meet There ?

What Is It ?

Kill Them All

Burn The Place Down

freak

Paragould, AR

#827 Sep 24, 2012
is any one going today and are there any couples out there looking to play there or anywhere
Tool man

United States

#829 Sep 27, 2012
Anyone want to meet there tonight
monk

Jackson, MO

#830 Sep 27, 2012
Tool man wrote:
Anyone want to meet there tonight
no one wants to meet you Tool
Guest

Jackson, MO

#831 Sep 29, 2012
Any ladies wanna go down to BB for some fun?
what a joke!

United States

#832 Sep 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
Any ladies wanna go down to BB for some fun?
Your sisters here now, hurry on over!
Lady

Jackson, MO

#833 Sep 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
Any ladies wanna go down to BB for some fun?
I don't think ladies go to Brown Bag Video. Just saying
sick69

Carthage, MO

#834 Oct 2, 2012
Any couples or ladies gonna be at bb tonight about 7 tonight
sucker

Schaumburg, IL

#835 Oct 3, 2012
Going to be there at 1030 this morning if anyone wants to donate a load...:-)
horny

United States

#836 Oct 3, 2012
sucker wrote:
Going to be there at 1030 this morning if anyone wants to donate a load...:-)
I may stop by for a quick bj p
Shavenkokhot

United States

#838 Oct 3, 2012
I'm around town Tonite. Lookin for fun. Group, suck, whatev. Shall I stay awake a bit or jack and crash
DoomDoom

United States

#839 Oct 3, 2012
Shavenkokhot wrote:
I'm around town Tonite. Lookin for fun. Group, suck, whatev. Shall I stay awake a bit or jack and crash
Stay awake, then maybe you'll do the world a favor and catch something that'll cut your lifespan in half. F*ckin loser.
Shavenkokhot

United States

#840 Oct 3, 2012
Oh. U mean like a gift. Sure I'd give half my life to benefit the world. Problem is . People need help to focus on good things and not on bashing People online due to misplaced effort and lack of a grasp of purpose : fear is your first choice. Choose hope and find peace find something you enjoy that others don't find assuring and for f$&& sakes, find yourself a higher purpose. Change the world , or die in this unfinished mess of existence. I. Will. And so will the many. 2012 is the great tool
Shavenkokhot

United States

#841 Oct 3, 2012
W slim mid 20 s shaved fat 7 of hard. Lookin for more hard
AIDS

Jackson, MO

#842 Oct 4, 2012
Shavenkokhot wrote:
Oh. U mean like a gift. Sure I'd give half my life to benefit the world. Problem is . People need help to focus on good things and not on bashing People online due to misplaced effort and lack of a grasp of purpose : fear is your first choice. Choose hope and find peace find something you enjoy that others don't find assuring and for f$&& sakes, find yourself a higher purpose. Change the world , or die in this unfinished mess of existence. I. Will. And so will the many. 2012 is the great tool
Good ill take 75% of that life and the lives of everyone that you touch and they touch and they touch.
gaylord

Jackson, MO

#843 Oct 5, 2012
Good Gawd it's like the gay shame parade on here.
el trucker

United States

#844 Oct 6, 2012
Looking for fun tonight, anyone up for topping me?
guest

Jackson, MO

#845 Oct 7, 2012
No I haven't been there only gays go there
guest

Jackson, MO

#846 Oct 7, 2012
el trucker wrote:
Looking for fun tonight, anyone up for topping me?
I'm sorry correction. Gays and truckers
guest

Jackson, MO

#847 Oct 9, 2012
I want to know if any of you have ever accidentally met your own children over there ?You just stick it in a hole and its your son sucking you off. Or your mother. Lol
Dave

Des Plaines, IL

#848 Oct 9, 2012
I've been working there 2 months now. I see 5 couples a week, and 1 single female a week
Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think ladies go to Brown Bag Video. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor's wife 24 min Curious 3
Jobs 1 hr Weirdo 14
Cuckold 2 hr Husband and wife 1
How about that new weather girl Lisa Michaels 7 hr Show Me Your Love... 12
Guy named Nurse Alex at Saint Francis? 7 hr Umm 2
What should go in where Big Lots, Hancock Fabri... 7 hr Well Crap 62
Carmart class action lawsuit (Aug '16) Tue Melissa 52

Cape Girardeau Jobs

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages