Yes or no
Curious

Overland Park, KS

#2 Dec 9, 2012
NO
Ieatanddrink

Jackson, MO

#3 Dec 11, 2012
yes! there awesome, great good and 2 for 1 drinks all day everyday.
What

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
NO!
FKmethHeads

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Yes! The chili provolone burger is f'ng awesome!
plum

Bonne Terre, MO

#6 Dec 12, 2012
FKmethHeads wrote:
Yes! The chili provolone burger is f'ng awesome!
Never been yet but when I do I'm getting one of these!!!

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

Sikeston, MO

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Ieatanddrink wrote:
yes! there awesome, great good and 2 for 1 drinks all day everyday.
Yeah, was surprised when they brought out 2 Stellas for me lol
abdkxhd

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2012
The last time I went there my burger was so greasy the bun just fell apart. Disgusting
Johnny

Manhattan, KS

#9 Dec 12, 2012
No smoking inside (for a sports bar that sucks), food is pretty mediocre and somewhat expensive, always packed during game times with soccer moms and dads accompanied by their annoying kids.... stick to BWW or Bagger Daves ($10 bucks for a so-so hamburger and $6 for a shitty beer)
guest2009

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2012
I think it is a very nasty place, food always way too greasy and overpriced. I would much rather go to BWW any day. I've been to O'Brady's about 5 times, never been impressed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, really this is one of those places you have to try for yourself, either you'll like it or not.

Scott City, MO

#11 Dec 12, 2012
No! Foods okay but the draught beer is all natty and skunk. Waitresses aren't friendly and it's overpriced.
carlos

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 12, 2012
guest2009 wrote:
I think it is a very nasty place, food always way too greasy and overpriced. I would much rather go to BWW any day. I've been to O'Brady's about 5 times, never been impressed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, really this is one of those places you have to try for yourself, either you'll like it or not.
How in the hell can you say it's overpriced but suggest BBW? The food is not that much different in taste and the beer is 2 for 1 at Beefs. BBW must think a lot of their food from the prices they charge. However, if a person is going to complain about the price of food when you go out and eat, stay home. Restaurants are in business to make money so you will not get your food for free.
I love the no smoking atmosphere and apparently so do a lot of other people. That place is packed for all big games.
carlos

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Johnny wrote:
No smoking inside (for a sports bar that sucks), food is pretty mediocre and somewhat expensive, always packed during game times with soccer moms and dads accompanied by their annoying kids.... stick to BWW or Bagger Daves ($10 bucks for a so-so hamburger and $6 for a shitty beer)
$6 will buy you at least two beers there. I like Bagger Dave's too, don't get me wrong. There is no $10 burger at Beefs, you can get platters for under that amount.
guest2009

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the hell can you say it's overpriced but suggest BBW? The food is not that much different in taste and the beer is 2 for 1 at Beefs. BBW must think a lot of their food from the prices they charge. However, if a person is going to complain about the price of food when you go out and eat, stay home. Restaurants are in business to make money so you will not get your food for free.
I love the no smoking atmosphere and apparently so do a lot of other people. That place is packed for all big games.
I do not complain about prices if the food is good. As a matter of fact I would much rather pay the high prices for better food. That's why I recommend BBW. The atmosphere is great, servers always very polite, and I have never once gotten a plate full of grease like I have at O'Brady's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea WTF 16 min SnuffAGlobalist 27
any restaurants open christmas day? 58 min guest 4
Blinds (Mar '14) 1 hr maryjaneprincton 9
Sherri Grippo 1 hr Guest 4
is it better 1 hr Guest 5
First black President 2 hr Walmart 6
Task force arrests nearly 2 dozen in Poplar Bluff (Jun '14) 2 hr Go Away 49
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web